What's new

Being Pakistani and atheist a dangerous combo, but some ready to brave it

Status
Not open for further replies.
By the way most people in thread who claimed to be Atheist were Hindus or had Hindu lineage?

Isn't it a failure of Hinduism as a religion?

Well Hinduism is not your traditional organized religion that sees things in black and white - believer and non-believer terms.

Some dont even call it a religion, just a way of life.

By the way most people in thread who claimed to be Atheist were Hindus or had Hindu lineage?

Isn't it a failure of Hinduism as a religion?

bro atheism is a part of hinduism..... u will have to study upanishads..... if u will look into HINDUISM ( as the world says so)...... it has no set of rules.... it begins with vedas and goes on evolving , assimilating various ideas , surroundings...... has many concepts... it says everything is energy and ...... enegy can neither be created or destroyed .... it keeps changing form... concept of REINCARNATION is a result of this theory... most of the hindu atheist here very well believe in this enrgy concept of hindus.... i am not a preacher of any religion... but i believe all religion have good and bad points .... even hinduism is full with it.... like caste system but again.... as u will see caste system is eventually ending..... and no hindu saint now gives affilation to it.... u may find some ppl but its ending.... this is called flexibility.... THIS IS THE REASON IT HAS SURVIVED AND WILL SURVIVE

Atheists are the most annoying people on Earth. They are real life trolls.

You know what majority of your Chinese friends follow?

big bang theory is somewhat explained in hinduism..... while evolution is not explained in it..... i will post u the link once i have 5 posts

Evolution is hinted in Hinduism.

Dasavatar%2C_19th_century.jpg

notice from left to right , the arrangement of the deities shows flow of evolution.

well after watching that stick figure animation ..the next video in line turned out to be a gem.:P
the dudes dissing Christianity and religion.. not trolling ..video has a good message.

Last edited by a moderator:
........... i very well knew it but i held my gun back considering they wud get a chance to troll... :smokin:

notice from left to right , the arrangement of the deities shows flow of evolution.

Yaa i very well knew that...... but considering the troll it cud invite... i held my gun back

Yaa i very well knew that...... but considering the troll it cud invite... i held my gun back

Who told you that education leads to Atheism?

And how do you know that Atheism itself isn't illogical?

Here is my best explanation, these are my views and if it offends your personal religious beliefs I apologise in advance.

Most religions are not logical because the followers follow it because their parents follow it and have been brainwashed to think so from an early age. Also, most religions use scare tactics to make sure that people keep following the faith. A common scare tactic used in Abrahamic religions is that you will rot in hell if you are not a believer. There is also significant pressure from outside sources like family/friends/religious leaders etc to keep following the religion, so there is definitely a sense of things being forced on you.

Next, if you ask most people what their proof is for the existence of Allah/God existing, their proof will be the Quran/Bible, or some online paper/article that references the Quran/Bible. Their claim is essentially Allah exists because the Quran says so. This logic is faulty as this is no different from saying Harry Potter exists because J.K. Rowling's book says so.

There are many counter-arguments to the existence of God online (as well as many counter arguments as to why most organized religions are false), if you have an open mind and want to rationally look at the issue, you can go ahead.

Here is my best explanation, these are my views and if it offends your personal religious beliefs I apologise in advance.

Most religions are not logical because the followers follow it because their parents follow it and have been brainwashed to think so from an early age. Also, most religions use scare tactics to make sure that people keep following the faith. A common scare tactic used in Abrahamic religions is that you will rot in hell if you are not a believer. There is also significant pressure from outside sources like family/friends/religious leaders etc to keep following the religion, so there is definitely a sense of things being forced on you.

Next, if you ask most people what their proof is for the existence of Allah/God existing, their proof will be the Quran/Bible, or some online paper/article that references the Quran/Bible. Their claim is essentially Allah exists because the Quran says so. This logic is faulty as this is no different from saying Harry Potter exists because J.K. Rowling's book says so.

There are many counter-arguments to the existence of God online (as well as many counter arguments as to why most organized religions are false), if you have an open mind and want to rationally look at the issue, you can go ahead.

DONT U THINK THE CONCEPT OF ATHEISM FAILS COZ IT ITSELF BECOME A GROUP OF PEOPLE HAVING THE SAME BELIEF ...... "WE DONT BELIEVE IN GOD"...... IT BECOMES A RELIGION.... THEN THESE ATHEISM FOLLOWERS FORM A GROUP AND TRY TO CONVINCE OTHERS THAT ATHEISM IS THE WAY.... BELIEVE IN NO GOD.... SEE EVEN U ARE TRYING TO CONVINCE OTHERES.... I CAN BELIEVE IN GOD TILL HE IS PROVED NOT TO EXIST.... AND U CAN BELIEVE IN NO GOD TILL HE IS PROVED TO EXIST.....

There are atheist schools of thought in Hinduism

Atheism_in_Hinduism

Well Hinduism is not your traditional organized religion that sees things in black and white - believer and non-believer terms.

Some dont even call it a religion, just a way of life.

As I argued on the following thread, a 'religion' has 'deity worship' at its center - 'atheism/agnosticism', if being practiced by 'some branches of Hinduism', would indicate a distinctly different ideological set of beliefs, even if the 'atheist/agnostic Hindus' choose to adopt some of the customs/cultural practices of 'Religious Hindus'.

http://www.defence.pk/forums/military-history-strategy/181581-what-civilizational-continuity.html

DONT U THINK THE CONCEPT OF ATHEISM FAILS COZ IT ITSELF BECOME A GROUP OF PEOPLE HAVING THE SAME BELIEF ...... "WE DONT BELIEVE IN GOD"...... IT BECOMES A RELIGION.... THEN THESE ATHEISM FOLLOWERS FORM A GROUP AND TRY TO CONVINCE OTHERS THAT ATHEISM IS THE WAY.... BELIEVE IN NO GOD.... SEE EVEN U ARE TRYING TO CONVINCE OTHERES.... I CAN BELIEVE IN GOD TILL HE IS PROVED NOT TO EXIST.... AND U CAN BELIEVE IN NO GOD TILL HE IS PROVED TO EXIST.....

Thats like saying you can believe in ghosts till he is proven not to exist, and I can believe in no ghosts till he is proven to exist. Which one makes more sense to you?

As I argued on the following thread, a 'religion' has 'deity worship' at its center - 'atheism/agnosticism', if being practiced by 'some branches of Hinduism', would indicate a distinctly different ideological set of beliefs, even if the 'atheist/agnostic Hindus' choose to adopt some of the customs/cultural practices of 'Religious Hindus'.

No it does not.

It is the right of every person to be left alone. Are you a fascist that imposes their will on others. I have already said what they believe is not my business. It is called live and let live, Genius....

It is funny how fast an ATHIEST gains faith when his A** is in trouble.:lol:

The problem is that you called atheists/agnostics (and homosexuals' even though this thread isn't about them) 'fruitcakes' and having a 'sicko' culture when there is nothing 'sick' about being an Atheist. That seems like a pretty trashy comment coming from someone who believes in the right to live and let live. And I found it a bit weird how you said you wanted all Atheists to stay away from you as if they're a disease when America has plenty of them and you live there. But anyways you can criticise anyone all you want as it's your right...

And no I'm not a fascist. Don't know where you got that from. Fascists are the likes of the far right, Zionism, Pan-Islamists etc, none of which I belong to.

PAA ? no i want to live more years so just leave it :woot: pakistani mullahs are mad they can kill a chicken as blasphemer if he never give azaan at morning :lol:

From my experience the vast majority of 'highly educated' and '[sub]-nationalistic' people are atheist to varying degrees.

It's self-delusion really, but they'll snap out of it once they die.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom