What's new

Being Pakistani and atheist a dangerous combo, but some ready to brave it

Status
Not open for further replies.
if it is proved that there is NO GOD then there wont be ANY RELIGION........ and if it is proved that there IS GOD even then there wont be ANY RELIGION..... enjoy religion till GOD IS PROVED OR DISAPPROVED.....btw i read it somewhere

LOL 50% of atheist are just bums who didn't have anything go right for them in life so they claim that if there was a God I wouldn't be living such a pathetic life. The other 50% percent are usually educated scientific type who think they can disprove religion with THEORYS.

I know many educated people who are theist. Who told you that educated people believe in atheism?

In fact I am educated an I consider Atheism to be a BS.

Then what is your take on Evolution and Big Bang theory which directly contradict most religions? If you are educated, do you think they are lies?

Bismillah ir rahman ir rahim

Everyone should listen to this song and chill out. Close religious thread please mods.

Last edited by a moderator:
As much as I hate the fanatic atheists myself, I probably hate the evangelists who come door to door threatening hellfire even more.lol

LMAO they are so annoying where you live in NY I live in Brooklyn in the city and they are always knocking every couple of months.

How about you lock yourself at home, or the local mosque so there is little to no risk of 'being approached' by an Atheist. :lol:

It is the right of every person to be left alone. Are you a fascist that imposes their will on others. I have already said what they believe is not my business. It is called live and let live, Genius....

It is funny how fast an ATHIEST gains faith when his A** is in trouble.:lol:

It is the right of every person to be left alone. Are you a fascist that imposes their will on others. I have already said what they believe is not my business. It is called live and let live, Genius....

It is funny how fast an ATHIEST gains faith when his A** is in trouble.:lol:

Exactly the message in the song I posted.

I urge everyone to listen to it.

If you read the article, their (Pakistani Atheists) main concern is to not be killed. The Govt of Pakistan has blasphemy laws, was contemplating an Apostacy Act, and also thy fear for their lives from Muslim fundamentalists. From the article:

In 2007, the Islamist political parties of Pakistan tabled a bill in the parliament called the Apostasy Act 2006 that proposed death sentence and life imprisonment for male and female apostates, respectively. It was sent to the parliament’s standing committee concerned for review.

They realise that they belong to a country where apostasy means inviting the risk of death – even if spared by government authorities and courts, a fanatic mob would certainly not.

Maliha thinks that a confession of all-out atheism would cause an upheaval and says that she is not ready to face that yet. “My parents are moderately religious and get upset enough at what they see as my growing heresy,” she says. “My best friend, however, is deeply religious, and, she has tried several times to bring me back to the ‘right path’, using a varied approach, including emotional and rhetorical arguments. I try my best to avoid the topic altogether with her, as I do with other religious friends - or else I listen to them, even while firmly, but gently resisting conversion. It is tough, not resisting the arguments themselves, but the emotional trauma and the sense of being so thoroughly alone is one’s perception of the world.”

Nobody should be killed for their beliefs.

Then what is your take on Evolution and Big Bang theory which directly contradict most religions? If you are educated, do you think they are lies?

big bang theory is somewhat explained in hinduism..... while evolution is not explained in it..... i will post u the link once i have 5 posts

Being an atheist and a non belilever is mostly a crime in many muslim country.. except for may be UAE and Turkey... where people are sane..!!! however the above people dosent die if they keep their atheism to themselves.. i mean keep quite.. as i understand freedom of expression comes with some riders..!!!

big bang theory is somewhat explained in hinduism..... while evolution is not explained in it..... i will post u the link once i have 5 posts

By the way most people in thread who claimed to be Atheist were Hindus or had Hindu lineage?

Isn't it a failure of Hinduism as a religion?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom