What's new

Become PTI volunteer in Election campaign !

Infrastructure development especially roads and maintenance to public places.

Decent educational system; the level of government schools to be raised and proper education be provided on government expenses to the children who cannot afford it. Only those who can afford schooling are not liable to quality education.

Municipality be improvised and services be efficient.

That was my guess, but from where can I find these PA and NA numbers? These are required to submit registration form so I can't complete it without filling these 2..

who is your area MNA/MPA ?? google their names, it will help you find their NA/PA or visit the National assembly website/ Provincial assembly website.

mayn b aik pti supporter hoon lakin

tabdili volunteer k liay tu mujay pti ki taraf say sms receive hawa hay

lakin

pti party election k liay na tu mujay koi sms receive howa aur na hi meri family member ko koi sms receive howa tha

na koi date batey gaey na polling station through sms

jab k hay jalsay aur jaloos ki updates har waqt sms k zariey pti behjti rehti hay

koi mujay batay ga k ye kia bakwas hay

aur kia aap k saath b esa howa hay

@AstanoshKhan @Rafael @LoveIcon @A.Rafay @Abu Zolfiqar @Armstrong @Arsalan @bc040400065 @Doctor09 @Don Jaguar @DRaisinHerald @farhan_9909 @graphican @Jazzbot @laiqs@mi @Mabs @Meengla @mr42O @Web Master @nuclearpak @Irfan Baloch @Last Hope @Pukhtoon @Safriz @Stealth @sur @Zakii @Zarvan @Areesh @AmericanPakistani @muse @Tayyab1796
@Aeronaut @ajpirzada @usama waqas @Emrald @Developereo @SHAMK9 @mafiya @Rusty @chauvunist @Fahad Khan 2 @Mirzay @Evil Flare @Ak-47A @Safriz @batmannow @AUz @Guvera @RazorMC @ @RayKalm @Awesome

Asalam o Alikum friends of pdf.

I live in Lahore as you may know (its in middle of the Lahore city)... I need suggestions regarding what should be our demands from PTI candidate for our constituency??.

I have two ideas...

>>>>> One is that We ask him to promise a govt owned technical college for the people of our constituency.

>>>>> Second is an establishment of a public limited company whose stake holders can only be people living in our constituency, hence the profit be used in welfare projects, so that a local cycle is established..

not going into explaining the whole feasibility stuff and technicalities involved in carrying out such demands(currently I dont have any statistics of our constituency that can help us better understand the needs to develop human resource), but my idea for sharing these ideas is to ask you guys to give some more valuable suggestions in this regard, that can be helpful in formulating our demand draft...

kindly consider the lower class as main beneficiary of our collective demands...

thanks

>>>>> One is that We ask him to promise a govt owned technical college for the people of our constituency.

yes we need that......

Last edited by a moderator:
429750_10151374701879527_1022872096_n.jpg

if this plan succeeds, PTI will clean sweep...... inshallah !!!

My constituency is toughest one. Saad Rafique has already done enough works here. Made several colleges in Cantt (Walton Road) Kachi streets ko pakka karwaya cement wali road banwa kar. Installed several water filtration plants.

who is your area MNA/MPA ?? google their names, it will help you find their NA/PA or visit the National assembly website/ Provincial assembly website.

Ha, finally able to find NA and PA of my area, I'm from NA-121 and PA-149 (not so sure about PA though). Never saw or heard anything about my area's MPA and MNA even though I'm very active in my area. Both morons are from PMLN (Rana Mashood Ahmed and Mian Marghoob), I hope most of you also haven't heard of these 2 a lot.

However, I'm finally registered, \o/
Thanks for your help leader.

Ha, finally able to find NA and PA of my area, I'm from NA-121 and PA-149 (not so sure about PA though). Never saw or heard anything about my area's MPA and MNA even though I'm very active in my area. Both morons are from PMLN (Rana Mashood Ahmed and Mian Marghoob), I hope most of you also haven't heard of these 2 a lot.

However, I'm finally registered, \o/
Thanks for your help leader.

lol.....

the other day, Ayaz Sadiq came to our locality, for the first time in 5 years :D

anyway, good luck with your battle against the status quo mafia...

My constituency is toughest one. Saad Rafique has already done enough works here. Made several colleges in Cantt (Walton Road) Kachi streets ko pakka karwaya cement wali road banwa kar. Installed several water filtration plants.

he is long gone, he wont be contesting from there, its adjusted with Hamayun Akhtar, leader of ham khiyal group,

this is a confirm PTI seat whether its saad rafique or hamayon akhar, provided the PTI candidate is good...

Yes ofcourse...shoot !!

I have two ideas...

>>>>> Second is an establishment of a public limited company whose stake holders can only be people living in our constituency, hence the profit be used in welfare projects, so that a local cycle is established..

kindly consider the lower class as main beneficiary of our collective demands...

Point 1 is not a good idea IMO. State-operated institutions and organizations are doomed from the beginning because of a number of reasons. Public-Private or semi-government college will be a much better option in terms of management and overall quality of education.

Point 2 is a useful social-empowerment and development tool, but the people need to be made aware of their social responsibility towards this company and be able to scrutinize its performance (esp. funds appropriation). Otherwise this will also become a loss-bearing entity. Awareness/Education is key here.

@Leader :

3 demands

(a) Vocational training imparted to the youth by increasing the performance through better governance of the existing Vocational Training Institutions in Lahore !

(b) A targeted approach taken to extend no-interest loans to certain would-be entrepreneurs selected through a merit based & transparent system of a government led micro-financing initiatives; perhaps even bring on board the many micro-financing NGOs operating in Lahore and to have them pool their resources along with proper Government Grants.

(c) Looking into the possibility of implementing a Brazilian styled Bolsa Familia program where Financial Aid is given to poor families, if they have children, but is made contingent on the children going to school & being vaccinated !

(a) Aman foundation is providing vocational training to unskilled workers and converting them into skilled ones that have a better future in and out of Pakistan. I've heard of them in KHI (somewhere near Korangi), not sure about Lahore. The fees could be made more affordable though to encourage more people to participate in a similar semi-govt program.

(b) I'm not so sure that many NGOs would willingly accept a 0% interest financing initiative. Micro-financing exists to make profits via absurd interest rates (35% to 50%) and push people into more debt. Government grants will always have a high risk of misappropriation. Stricter governance can improve this situation though.

(c) Our financial situation needs to be improved dramatically for this to be implemented. The Income Support Funds scheme has already become a heavy burden on our economy (along with a dozen other government scams). I don't know if we can support such a large-scale program

Last edited by a moderator:
Just wanted to say that when thinking of a welfare program, keep in mind that 1. no recipient should ever get direct money, all spending should be on institutions. 2. Spending should be on things that will allow people to stand on their own feet. You don't want a welfare system where people become dependent on it.
So things like Schools and Colleges should be number 1 on the list, as they are the key to the future.
Personally I am against government spending money on subsidies and what not as they just make people lazy and not make them want to work.

Point 1 is not a good idea IMO. State-operated institutions and organizations are doomed from the beginning because of a number of reasons. Public-Private or semi-government college will be a much better option in terms of management and overall quality of education.

Point 2 is a useful social-empowerment and development tool, but the people need to be made aware of their social responsibility towards this company and be able to scrutinize its performance (esp. funds appropriation). Otherwise this will also become a loss-bearing entity. Awareness/Education is key here.

I will look into options before presenting case study to candidate. inshallah.

We will, will have plans, we are looking for, we are thinking, we are waiting, we want, etc

ELECTIONS

When was it, why it should, we are not interested, we can't, we have other plans, it doesn't work, try somewhere else.

Story of all volunteer works.
No thanks, GO AHEAD.

We will, will have plans, we are looking for, we are thinking, we are waiting, we want, etc

ELECTIONS

When was it, why it should, we are not interested, we can't, we have other plans, it doesn't work, try somewhere else.

Story of all volunteer works.
No thanks, GO AHEAD.

it depends who you are. glass mirror theory !!

my friend just resigned his job in California and is coming to Pakistan, for what? to be part of this revolutionary movement !!

Back
Top Bottom