What's new

Become PTI volunteer in Election campaign !

Ameen !! try to see things in objective manner rather than general. im not saying all in PTI are clean, but far far better than rest of the political parties, especially at top we have the most Honest Pakistani Leader; Imran Khan, which makes all the difference !!

Thank you

My second question: Kya PTI bhi MQM ki tarah one man party nhi :undecided:

Thank you

I honestly wish PTI to be as organized as MQM...

its not one man show, especially after intra party elections, yes there are problems with Imran that he didnt empower CEC as much as he should have, but Parliamentary board is opposite example where Imran matter little and the board's decision prevails..

to turn a party into an self living entity institution, it requires financial support..until they are met, it will depend on individuals. unfortunately, I dont see that happening in 10-15 years...I am not sure about the youngsters how they take PTI, but my generation is mixed up, with least democratic or civic sense !!

another angle to look at it is replacement: AIML was a movement that turned a dream of Pakistan into reality, later the movement died by the hands of those few powerfuls who took the label PML and used it to manipulate people and get their vested interests out of it.. now Tehrik-e-Insaf provides an alternative to AIML movement. that was to create land of dreams, this is to continue with that dream,in between is a period where we lost our track, so in my view PTI will replace PML, in about 10-15 years... the younger generation doesnot like to be called leaguee.

so I dont see PTI depending on one person, yes it needs some time and some success to leave a lasting mark on Pakistan politics.

Thank you

I honestly wish PTI to be as organized as MQM...

its not one man show, especially after intra party elections, yes there are problems with Imran that he didnt empower CEC as much as he should have, but Parliamentary board is opposite example where Imran matter little and the board's decision prevails..

to turn a party into an self living entity institution, it requires financial support..until they are met, it will depend on individuals. unfortunately, I dont see that happening in 10-15 years...I am not sure about the youngsters how they take PTI, but my generation is mixed up, with least democratic or civic sense !!

another angle to look at it is replacement: AIML was a movement that turned a dream of Pakistan into reality, later the movement died by the hands of those few powerfuls who took the label PML and used it to manipulate people and get their vested interests out of it.. now Tehrik-e-Insaf provides an alternative to AIML movement. that was to create land of dreams, this is to continue with that dream,in between is a period where we lost our track, so in my view PTI will replace PML, in about 10-15 years... the younger generation doesnot like to be called leaguee.

so I dont see PTI depending on one person, yes it needs some time and some success to leave a lasting mark on Pakistan politics.

563820_554339507929989_367718970_n.jpg

TR convention at Karachi !

Ameen !! try to see things in objective manner rather than general. im not saying all in PTI are clean, but far far better than rest of the political parties, especially at top we have the most Honest Pakistani Leader; Imran Khan, which makes all the difference !!

P.s.
@Marshmallow ho gaye hain Imran kay nomination papers accept...

congrats!
smileys-dancing-843274.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom