What's new

Become PTI volunteer in Election campaign !

yar ma toh nai ban sakta ma karachi ma rehta hon or mujay abi apna naam maarna waloon ki list ma nai daalna ....:omghaha::cheesy:

Public limited company is a better but complicated idea and much dedication from people themselves will be needed.

Why not seek a response from people in the area you live in?

that I will,but usually their demands start from the perspective of their house and end at the corner of the street(basic needs)... these will be met without asking...inshallah... but will be included in the demand list....

but I need suggestions that can help in community development at constituency level..

@AstanoshKhan @Rafael @LoveIcon @A.Rafay @Abu Zolfiqar @Armstrong @Arsalan @bc040400065 @Doctor09 @Don Jaguar @DRaisinHerald @farhan_9909 @graphican @Jazzbot @laiqs@mi @Mabs @Meengla @mr42O @Web Master @nuclearpak @Irfan Baloch @Last Hope @Pukhtoon @Safriz @Stealth @sur @Zakii @Zarvan @Areesh @AmericanPakistani @muse @Tayyab1796
@Aeronaut @ajpirzada @usama waqas @Emrald @Developereo @SHAMK9 @mafiya @Rusty @chauvunist @Fahad Khan 2 @Mirzay @Evil Flare @Ak-47A @Safriz @batmannow @AUz @Guvera @RazorMC @ @RayKalm @Awesome

Asalam o Alikum friends of pdf.

I live in Lahore as you may know (its in middle of the Lahore city)... I need suggestions regarding what should be our demands from PTI candidate for our constituency??.

I have two ideas...

>>>>> One is that We ask him to promise a govt owned technical college for the people of our constituency.

>>>>> Second is an establishment of a public limited company whose stake holders can only be people living in our constituency, hence the profit be used in welfare projects, so that a local cycle is established..

not going into explaining the whole feasibility stuff and technicalities involved in carrying out such demands(currently I dont have any statistics of our constituency that can help us better understand the needs to develop human resource), but my idea for sharing these ideas is to ask you guys to give some more valuable suggestions in this regard, that can be helpful in formulating our demand draft...

kindly consider the lower class as main beneficiary of our collective demands...

thanks

Demand should be separate from MPA and MNA

MPA should be responsible for welfare programs

MNA should not become part of galli mohalla Politics they should focus on legislation and National Issue and should carry your constituency voice to NA......

you should focus on Youth and Women to be voter because uncle like people including my father are hardcore Muslim League.....

Last edited by a moderator:
that I will,but usually their demands start from the perspective of their house and end at the corner of the street(basic needs)... these will be met without asking...inshallah... but will be included in the demand list....

but I need suggestions that can help in community development at constituency level..

Yaar hamara logoon ki zaniyaat gali mohlay sa shoro ho kar wahin khattam hoti hai......

For that reason PTI is asking for local government because it is a work of local government to rebuild roads and sewerage lines not of MNA and MPA

Yaar hamara logoon ki zaniyaat gali mohlay sa shoro ho kar wahin khattam hoti hai......

For that reason PTI is asking Local Government because it is a of work Local government to rebuild roads and sewerage lines not of MNA and MPA

that is why I am asking here to ask you guys to give valuable suggestions which can help start some welfare projects at constituency level.

that is why I am asking here to ask you guys to give valuable suggestions which can help start some welfare projects at constituency level.

Yaar welfare project are usually started at big level like Benazir Income support Program we should improve this program because many people are getting welfare from this program less human involvement in process use of IT ....

@Leader :

3 demands

(a) Vocational training imparted to the youth by increasing the performance through better governance of the existing Vocational Training Institutions in Lahore !

(b) A targeted approach taken to extend no-interest loans to certain would-be entrepreneurs selected through a merit based & transparent system of a government led micro-financing initiatives; perhaps even bring on board the many micro-financing NGOs operating in Lahore and to have them pool their resources along with proper Government Grants.

(c) Looking into the possibility of implementing a Brazilian styled Bolsa Familia program where Financial Aid is given to poor families, if they have children, but is made contingent on the children going to school & being vaccinated !

@Leader
Pakistan desperately need to separate development work from politics, Your representatives must push for a strong local bodies and delegate all development work to them. Parliamentarians must do only legislation, make policies and do accountability of executive & local bodies. This is the only way to bring long term change and put full stop on politics of roads & sewerage lines. Otherwise people will continue to elect corrupt just to resolve their small small problems and these MPAs & MNAs will continue to eat development funds.

Do elected representatives hold open office hours where any constituent can walk in and raise concerns?

Or you can ask them to promise to hold town hall meetings once/month if elected.

while filling registration form on on insaaf site, they asked for PA and NA numbers and I don't have any idea about em, these 2 are required so can't complete my registration.. any help?

@Leader
Pakistan desperately need to separate development work from politics, Your representatives must push for a strong local bodies and delegate all development work to them. Parliamentarians must do only legislation, make policies and do accountability of executive & local bodies. This is the only way to bring long term change and put full stop on politics of roads & sewerage lines. Otherwise people will continue to elect corrupt just to resolve their small small problems and these MPAs & MNAs will continue to eat development funds.

that is obvious.. however, my point of argument is different.. I am not asking for these obvious work, but a macro level management of the constituency !

@Leader :

3 demands

(a) Vocational training imparted to the youth by increasing the performance through better governance of the existing Vocational Training Institutions in Lahore !

(b) A targeted approach taken to extend no-interest loans to certain would-be entrepreneurs selected through a merit based & transparent system of a government led micro-financing initiatives; perhaps even bring on board the many micro-financing NGOs operating in Lahore and to have them pool their resources along with proper Government Grants.

(c) Looking into the possibility of implementing a Brazilian styled Bolsa Familia program where Financial Aid is given to poor families, if they have children, but is made contingent on the children going to school & being vaccinated !

thanks for the feed back, interest free loans plus help in entrepreneurship definitely added in the list. I will work on its feasibility too.

Do elected representatives hold open office hours where any constituent can walk in and raise concerns?

Or you can ask them to promise to hold town hall meetings once/month if elected.

awesome... !! added.. I will work on it too.

while filling registration form on on insaaf site, they asked for PA and NA numbers and I don't have any idea about em, these 2 are required so can't complete my registration.. any help?

NA is your national assembly area code and PA is your provincial assembly area code.

NA is your national assembly area code and PA is your provincial assembly area code.

That was my guess, but from where can I find these PA and NA numbers? These are required to submit registration form so I can't complete it without filling these 2..

@Leader

i think

1. it should be water filter plant for clean water access 24horus
2. Community school + community park for children and Clinic (if possible )
3. Monitoring of every every Masjid and Imam of that masjid and he should be a qualified person.
4. infrastructure development if there is any need
5. there should be community committees of youngsters + elders whom can arrange awareness campaigns on health issues, disasters, self protection etc

Back
Top Bottom