What's new

BD bans visas for Pakistanis

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was referring to your rangers/border guards..if they give us the slip then they still need to get through your folks. :what:

Borders are extremely difficult to guard otherwise the Americans would've been able to stop the incessant inflow of Mexicans long...long ago !

Man the BSF and the Rangers are EXTRA careful on the IB here and the LOC cannot be crossed without wither cover fire or in secluded areas through the winter snows...the Rangers would have caught them man..we would have too..in the last decade we've gone extra careful at the BD border and perhaps even a tad bit overzealous..considering all the stories about BSF killing illegals trying to hop the fence.

Dude let me tell you a story. There was a friend of mine from Jaisalmer, he says the BSF many a times turns a blind eye to smugglers. They do however check the load for any lethal weapons or stuff. If it's afghan hash, afeem etc they let them go, for a fee ofcourse ;). Maybe it's the same with Rangers on the other side. He told me this some 5 yrs ago, maybe things havent changed.

Bilateral trade between Pakistan and Bangladesh is not only very small but also has been growing very slowly over the past years. During the eleven-year period between 2000-01 and 2010-11, Pakistan export to Bangladesh grew at an average annual rate of 27.6 percent and imports from Bangladesh grew at the rate of 9.2 percent. The total value of trade (export plus import) between the two countries in 2010-11 was about $983 million, FBR added.

The official said that the total volume of trade between Pakistan and Bangladesh stood around US $1 billion during the fiscal year 2010-2011. Pakistan exports to Bangladesh during the fiscal years 2010-2011 stood US $908 million while imports from Bangladesh were to the tune of US $75 million. Hence the trade tilts in favour of Pakistan.

And some BD members in this forum in the past have tried to argue that India exploits BD in trade relations, but this is so much more one-sided. I guess its OK for BDeshis to get exploited in trade by fellow Muslim Pakistanis, but when India does it, they start crying for 100 pages like we are Operation Searchlight-ing their a$$e$ everyday...

Dude let me tell you a story. There was a friend of mine from Jaisalmer, he says the BSF many a times turns a blind eye to smugglers. They do however check the load for any lethal weapons or stuff. If it's afghan hash, afeem etc they let them go, for a fee ofcourse ;). Maybe it's the same with Rangers on the other side. He told me this some 5 yrs ago, maybe things havent changed.

How come I can only get my hands on Afghan stuff once in a month.. @Armstrong idiot stop creating bottle necks in the supply from your end..let them through with greater regularity man!! :pissed:

Last edited by a moderator:
5 million Bangladeshis in Pakistan!!

@animelive and Banglar Beral become true Beral when pakistanis claim this, they can only show their bravado against indians in Pakistan defense forum under the blessings of bd moderator. :p:

Banglar beral...... Lol!! :D

5 million Bangladeshis in Pakistan!!

@animelive and Banglar Beral become true Beral when pakistanis claim this, they can only show their bravado against indians in Pakistan defense forum under the blessings of bd moderator. :p:
Article says, 5 million illegal immigrants in Pakistan which include 2 million bangladeshis.

Do you think he was unaware of that? They always twist facts like that.

A simple mistake by that fellow..perhaps he jumped the gun too quickly on pronouncing a figure. That does not change the fact that 2 million is a rather large number and there are give or take 2 million illegal bangladeshis in Pakistan. A boggling fact though..since I still can't figure out how they got there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom