What's new

BD bans visas for Pakistanis

Status
Not open for further replies.
“Yes, the Dhaka has placed the ban on issuance of its visas to Pakistanis on account of the allegations according to which Pakistan is sending some elements in the disguise of businessmen, journalists, intellectuals who are found in abetting the sentiments of Jihad in Bangladesh,”

No country would tolerate unrest,better India take lessons from it.Pakistan is dangerous country to trade with .

intermet and social media is enough to take care of anything like that :) nobody needs to send human resources to another country.

It Seems rawamis are now lossing it to sentiments of common Bangladeshis.

Hassina's centuries old policies are not gonna work in future. she should do politics and NOT dalali

Bogus news, nobody else is reporting it.

zahid malik's newspaper is not trustworthy neither him.

i will wait for official statement from both sides.

Guys there is no news about this in BD or any other international news agencies , what the hell did you get it from ? :undecided:

Bogus news, nobody else is reporting it.

Just about to say the same thing. If it were real, you'd think other news agencies would report it too.

ALSO, PEOPLE, STOP FIGHTING AND STAY ON TOPIC!

So what even Kuwait has also visa ban for pakistan..

It was temporary, it has since been lifted.

Guys there is no news about this in BD or any other international news agencies , what the hell did you get it from ? :undecided:

fake news is fake

At least this news brought Indis and Pakistanis together here in PDF. Let them say whatever they want for all we care. Indis and Pakistanis actually belong together I think. This thread was started by a lundian in order to get them closer to their western cousins and surely the response they got from them has strengthened their brotherly bond.

See you got me wrong . What i meant was i can never become a full retard like you :P Read how Bangladesh was born and see the fate of people who thought us retards .

Told ya, a retard like you will always be a RETARD, Go home now and do your brain farts in some random Indian sections. If you have something constructive to say, then come back.

Why would one expect Bangladeshi newspaper to publish news that is damaging to Awami League regime when newspapers and media overall are forcefully or otherwise controlled by Awami League regime? And those who dared to publish news of Awami League regime activities are jailed and brutally tortured.

Here is the link in online Bangla news site published the news about Awami League regime taken unstated policy of denying visa for Pakistanis. This unstated visa denial policy came to light when prominent Pakistani businessman was denied visa.

????????????? ???? ?????? ?? ????????, ?????? ??????????? | international | natunbarta.com

Why would one expect Bangladeshi newspaper to publish news that is damaging to Awami League regime when newspapers and media overall are forcefully or otherwise controlled by Awami League regime? And those who dared to publish news of Awami League regime activities are jailed and brutally tortured.

Here is the link in online Bangla news site published the news about Awami League regime taken unstated policy of denying visa for Pakistanis. This unstated visa denial policy came to light when prominent Pakistani businessman was denied visa.

????????????? ???? ?????? ?? ????????, ?????? ??????????? | international | natunbarta.com

And what is that news media ? :what:

Brother I am not able to comprehend what is written. Is it alien Annunaki language? isro2222 please help me out here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom