What's new

BD bans visas for Pakistanis

Status
Not open for further replies.
This BAL govt completely desensitized me long ago..now there's hardly anything they can do or say that would instigate a response from me. Anyway we're not certain if what the news report claims is true or not. If it is this may very well be a very temporary measure.

5 million! BDeshis in Pakistan :blink: I thought they only pole vaulted into India. 5 million may be more than number of afghans in pakistan.

@Armstrong We've got an equal number of illegals but damn, I never thought there'd be that many in Pakistan too. The question remains, how? How'd they get there?

Oh well, this is a weird move, needs amplification.

Last edited by a moderator:
@Armstrong We've got an equal number of illegals but damn, I never thought there'd be that many in Pakistan too. The question remains, how? How'd they get there?

Through India most probably....where else ? The border is not nearly as secure as either of us would like to believe.

This BAL govt completely desensitized me long ago..now there's hardly anything they can do or say that would instigate a response from me. Anyway we're not certain if what the news report claims is true or not. If it is this may very well be a very temporary measure.

If anything, they can simply conduct additional background checks on Pakistani nationals. Not ban them entirely. Those people are just too lazy and extremely ignorant to implement anything.

then please you have to visit pictures of islamabad and karachi thread and road images of pakistan . for them pakistan is liek EU .

http://www.defence.pk/forums/genera...n-roads-motorways-highway-infrastructure.html

http://www.defence.pk/forums/general-images-multimedia/5593-pictures-cities-islamabad.html

http://www.defence.pk/forums/general-images-multimedia/3713-pictures-cities-karachi.html

http://www.defence.pk/forums/general-images-multimedia/45929-beautiful-pakistan.html

Through India most probably....where else ? The border is not nearly as secure as either of us would like to believe.

Man the BSF and the Rangers are EXTRA careful on the IB here and the LOC cannot be crossed without wither cover fire or in secluded areas through the winter snows...the Rangers would have caught them man..we would have too..in the last decade we've gone extra careful at the BD border and perhaps even a tad bit overzealous..considering all the stories about BSF killing illegals trying to hop the fence.

Man the BSF and the Rangers are EXTRA careful on the IB here and the LOC cannot be crossed without wither cover fire or in secluded areas through the winter snows...the Rangers would have caught them man..we would have too..in the last decade we've gone extra careful at the BD border and perhaps even a tad bit overzealous..considering all the stories about BSF killing illegals trying to hop the fence.

Well they certainly didn't come here in ships nor were they paradropped from the sky ! :lol:

Dude, they came here over-land - Your BSF & Rangers aren't the epitome of excellence you make them out to be ! :kiss3:

I think it has less to do with roads and more to do with employment..while the populations of Pak and BD are roughly the same, Pak is just much larger and can accommodate more....otherwise I doubt they flood Mumbai and Karachi for the roads..these two cities are economic powerhouses in their own respective ways with none other to match them in SA...its probably because of that.

5 million Bangladeshis in Pakistan!!

@animelive and Banglar Beral become true Beral when pakistanis claim this, they can only show their bravado against indians in Pakistan defense forum under the blessings of bd moderator. :p:

Well they certainly didn't come here in ships nor were they paradropped from the sky ! :lol:

Dude, they came here over-land - Your BSF & Rangers aren't the epitome of excellence you make them out to be ! :kiss3:

I was referring to your rangers/border guards..if they give us the slip then they still need to get through your folks. :what:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom