What's new

BCCI asks other boards to not send their players to PSL

wat da heck this BCCI or CCPIKUFGJKJK or OOOTPKS watever is this thing,has problem wid Pakistan? :angry: :angry:

i will kill them in a sec :sick:
46648.gif

wat da heck this BCCI or CCPIKUFGJKJK or OOOTPKS watever is this thing,has problem wid Pakistan? :angry: :angry:

i will kill them in a sec :sick:
46648.gif

They are so STUPID i tell you, they even don't know that after BC it comes D & than E, maybe they should attend nursery first than run a Cricket Board :tdown:

They are so STUPID i tell you, they even don't know that after BC it comes D & than E, maybe they should attend nursery first than run a Cricket Board :tdown:

BC was the correct abbreviation not BCCI, BC meaning bharat cricket obviously :D

:lol:

Maybe they fear ipl popularity may decrease.

But the main audience of ipl is in India only and I don't think any Pakistani tournament can be popular among them anytime soon

But the main audience of ipl is in India only and I don't think any Pakistani tournament can be popular among them anytime soon

Im not talking about public im talking About international Players and its popularity Worldwide !

5 pages of mudslinging based on a illegible source? not too clever guys...

@KRAIT, anything in Urdu does not automatically mean conspiracy theory.

The signals emanating out of India have mostly been negative. It does not take a flight of imagination to ponder upon the likelihood of such a thing happening.

Last edited by a moderator:
Im not talking about public im talking About international Players and its popularity Worldwide !

It's all about money dude. PCB can in no way compete monetarily with BCCI. Also big crowd/audience means big money and no one can beat India in that matter considering how cricket crazy people are there!!

stupid indians again, doing what they do best, BS.

Do we have another source of this stupid Pakistani BS? From what I know, BCCI don't have time to waste on such petty matters or boards. Also BCCI didn't had an issue with Srilankan and Bangladeshi cricket boards on similar tournaments then why would they have an issue with Pakistan? Don't get carried away with the usual crap your green media comes up with..

Any one who thinks india/indians will ever pass an opportuity to harm Pakistan is a fool

BCCI let me tell you , you suck ...you little b!t(h

Back
Top Bottom