What's new

BCCI asks other boards to not send their players to PSL

bully_preview.jpg

BCCI

1237900097Xc8Oev.jpg

PCB: mama he won't let others play with me

:P

don't be surprised even if this is true,after all, even a country like Bangladesh is refusing to send their team.
i don't understand one thing, why this PCB is so dumb, i mean ,no one is keen to tour Pakistan, yet they come up with hilarious plans which in the end will only embarrass them further.

well, in the beginning i made the above comment, without properly reading the head line i assumed the title to be as " BCCI asks Indian players not to play in PSL", but quite some time later, i realized that it was actually something like "BCCI asks other boards to not send their players to PSL", and now conspiracy theories are flying around here, even the MODS think BCCI is doing this, amazing!! like the Australians and British ever gave a FVCK to what BCCI thinks,at the beginning, they even did not allow their players to participate in IPL, even now they have problems sending their players over to IPL, some of their players had threatened to walk out of their boards if they were not allowed to play in IPL considering the amount of money that they were offered, only after such incidents the Australians and England board allowed their players to play in IPL. in such a scenario, what makes the Pakistanis think that BCCI can influence the English or the Australian boards to not to send their players to play in PSL.

Many Australians and England's players did not even play in the earlier edition of IPL, because their boards refused to offer them no objection certificate, and those who took part in ICL were banned for life, only a fool can think that BCCI can influence Australian, England or other boards. why will the foreign players want to side with BCCI if they are given great deal of money and security?

BCCI won't say this in public. unless and until the poster is James bond, he can't have access to this information.

I feel this is a conspiracy.
also the Pakistani elections are coming.

BCCI : B**** C**** club of india .

May be some Indian will also post a Speculation based thread. Lets say Zawahri hiding in Pakistan and Pakistan Army and ISI are protecting him. After all we have link that US once said that Zawahiri is in Pakistan.

I don't care which threads you allow, but just be neutral while handing over infractions and bans.

You are saying as if those kind of threads don't exist...

As for the neutrality, you have no idea how much infractions we give to Pakistani members each day. Now the number may be different because Indians are more in number, but the proportions are roughly the same.

ISI thread was then left open as well and you saw the results yourself...

Anyways, let's leave this for some other time...

even if i was a Pakistani, i would have said the same thing here, tell me one thing pal, after having witnessed the saga of commonwealth games, corruption running into hundreds of crores, many officials being caught in corruption including the ministers, do you think that India can ever host an Olympics and match it to the level of china. The answer is hell NO, our bureaucracy is the worst in the world with high levels of corruption and incompetent ministers, yet our minsters and media claimed that they could host Olympics and match it to the level of china's Olympics,all the while entire India was embarrassed by the ministers in front to the whole world,i don't know what you call this, but in my eyes ,this is extreme stupidity. And i saw the same level of stupidity by PCB in its claims.

Rather than trying to get foreign players play in the nation, they should fix the problems which is driving away the foreign players from Pakistan. when Mumbai was attacked, many countries and foreign players raised concerns while coming to India, many even withdrew from various sports events in India, in that time, we Indians demanded that the govt fix the Internal security, we demanded action from the govt to increase security and safety of Indians first, not foreign players, we did not beg to foreign players to come and play, instead we demanded resignation form incompetent ministers and demanded better vigilance, this is how to got about things, and this what i expect form Pakistan, rather providing security to some foreigners, who will barely live there for few weeks, they should provide security to their people. Until this is fixed, thinking that others will come and play, or asking others to play is displaying dumbness. what will you do If India is attacked? whether you will demand action form the govt to provide security to those who consider this place as their home land or ask the govt to provide security to those who are not in India to begin with.

Buddy don't feel offended:no:, whatever emotions we have, we have to learn to use them effectively otherwise it will not make any effect:cry:. If no body listens to you then the whole meaning of your coming on this forum is negated. Believe me I was much more aggressive than you are now when I joined the forum.:bounce: But reading so many threads & quality posts I came to conclusion that if you be cool, everyone will listen to you.:P Here we have not come to prove whether who is more nationalist & who is not or less. With time time you learn how to control over selves. Especially follow the post of KRAIT.:raise: He is just amazing. In Indian side only there are many good posters like ARP,Hinduguy,Spark,Jaanjaweed,Abingdonboy,Acetophenol,Ajexpol etc. As time will pass you will understand these things. Life is big enough to learn,forget & again repeat it. I hope you will stay here for long. Good Luck.:enjoy:

I thought Indians don't care about PAK? :cheesy: They R even scared of PSL in the current state of PAK's internal security controversy.:woot: But deception and shamelessness is expected from chanakyans lunneys, so no surprise there.

don't be surprised even if this is true,after all, even a country like Bangladesh is refusing to send their team.

i don't understand one thing, why this PCB is so dumb, i mean ,no one is keen to tour Pakistan, yet they come up with hilarious plans which in the end will only embarrass them further.

you got no right to comment against them, let them try. it is upto them... let the result aside hit or flop , it doesn't matter to you.

I thought Indians don't care about PAK? :cheesy: They R even scared of PSL in the current state of PAK's internal security controversy.:woot: But deception and shamelessness is expected from chanakyans lunneys, so no surprise there.

I thought you have some brain

Start to troll on thread without a source

bully_preview.jpg

BCCI

1237900097Xc8Oev.jpg

PCB: mama he won't let others play with me

:P

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

dude 0-8 loss in the tests, lost to england in your own home ground, lost in ODIs, lost in T20s

and you are the bully?? :rofl:

we raped your team infront of your indian crowd, raped naked, what more do you want?? :lol:

the rape victim doesnt behave as a bully

Back
Top Bottom