What's new

BCCI asks other boards to not send their players to PSL

Considering the amount of leverage BCCI has inside ICC on other boards, I wouldn't be surprised if this was expressed to the other nations in some closed ICC meeting or something.

I mean that if the players want to go (Hashim Amla, Brad Hogg etc) to phir board ko kiya keera hai? It is the player giving his consent to go, board should just shut up, especially since some players are retired.

There sure is something much bigger going on behind the scenes...

This clearly shows indian state hatred for Pakistan at any forum of the world just to humiliate Pak in any possible way nomatter to which level they have to go to achieve that ..If yu dun like to come in PAK thats fine but why should you try to stop others???

Considering the amount of leverage BCCI has inside ICC on other boards, I wouldn't be surprised if this was expressed to the other nations in some closed ICC meeting or something.I mean that if the players want to go (Hashim Amla, Brad Hogg etc) to phir board ko kiya keera hai? It is the player giving his consent to go, board should just shut up, especially since some players are retired.There sure is something much bigger going on behind the scenes...
Oh boy. You also saying there is Conspiracy behind. There is no proof. No trusted source.

Instead of closing this thread as it is not based on any credible source, its accusing BCCI and the news is in Urdu which Indians can't read. You are allowing and even finding some truth in it ?

Aren't similar type of accusations against Pakistan regarding many cases are made and people close the thread for it ?

Really disappointed.

When Admin and Moderators believe in Conspiracy and ignore lack of trusted sources and solid backing behind the thread, they are actually bringing down forum's quality.

This clearly shows indian state hatred for Pakistan at any forum of the world just to humiliate Pak in any possible way nomatter to which level they have to go to achieve that ..If yu dun like to come in PAK thats fine but why should you try to stop others???

We are only providing moral and diplomatic support to the boards who do not want to send their cricket teams to Pakistan :D

Aren't similar type of accusations against Pakistan regarding many cases are made and people close the thread for it ?

and per new rules even accusations backed with credible links now invite infractions :)

Its nothing to do with boards but with the security situation in Pakistan..

It has got everything to do with the boards. The players agreed to play in Pak, but the boards are refusing permission.

It's the player's own initiative to go...they aren't going in as Cricket Australia's representatives!!!

It has got everything to do with the boards. The players agreed to play in Pak, but the boards are refusing permission.It's the player's own initiative to go...they aren't going in as Cricket Australia's representatives!!!
Issue is this baseless accusation on BCCI.

Would you allow me to post similar news about Pakistan ?

It has got everything to do with the boards. The players agreed to play in Pak, but the boards are refusing permission.

It's the player's own initiative to go...they aren't going in as Cricket Australia's representatives!!!

If the board issues a NOC and then an Australian or British player gets blown up or shot within Pakistan, that board will get its a$$ sued off, irrespective of whatever non liability agreements are signed..

Also Pakistan has not helped its case much by offering a $ 2 million life insurance to cricketers coming in to play in PSL..

Oh boy. You also saying there is Conspiracy behind. There is no proof. No trusted source.

Instead of closing this thread as it is not based on any credible source, its accusing BCCI and the news is in Urdu which Indians can't read. You are allowing and even finding some truth in it ?

Really disappointed.

When Admin and Moderators believe in Conspiracy and ignore lack of trusted sources and solid backing behind the thread, they are actually bringing down forum's quality.

The poster took a image from Jang newspaper sports section...what's wrong with it there?

And about the trusted source thing, when ISI gives 5 lac thread can be made on some bogus links about which nobody has heard before...then why not this?

This article was published in a newspaper of jang group a couple of days back if i remember correctly.

And it ain't a conspiracy theory, all the things are facts, or else, the Indian soldier beheaded and everything else is a conspiracy as well!

Issue is this baseless accusation on BCCI.

Would you allow me to post similar news about Pakistan ?

I am talking about CA or South African board here, not BCCI.

BCCI may have voiced their opinion in ICC meetings or board interactions, but the final decision rests with the boards.

How is this accusation baseless???

If the board issues a NOC and then an Australian or British player gets blown up or shot within Pakistan, that board will get its a$$ sued off, irrespective of whatever non liability agreements are signed..

That is a public perception issue and about media pressure, but if a player signs an agreement to go and play on his own consent, what is the problem?

I am talking about CA or South African board here, not BCCI.

BCCI may have voiced their opinion in ICC meetings or board interactions, but the final decision rests with the boards.

How is this accusation baseless???

Because the thread is about BCCI telling other boards to not send their players.. Not about boards withholding permission..

That is a public perception issue and about media pressure, but if a player signs an agreement to go and play on his own consent, what is the problem?

As long as the player is affiliated to the board, it is the board's problem. Plus neither IPL nor PSL (I guess) allow non affiliated player to participate in the tournament.

Why dont you tell PCB to invite non affiliated players as well.. Then truly boards will have no say about whether those players come to Pakistan or not..

Why always find fault with India, even if the problem is between Pakistan and other boards.. :disagree:

The poster took a image from Jang newspaper sports section...what's wrong with it there?
And about the trusted source thing, when ISI gives 5 lac thread can be made on some bogus links about which nobody has heard before...then why not this?
This article was published in a newspaper of jang group a couple of days back if i remember correctly.
And it ain't a conspiracy theory, all the things are facts, or else, the Indian soldier beheaded and everything else is a conspiracy as well!
Its in Urdu first. Do you think we know what's written which paints bad picture of BCCI ?

Well if I publish a news on a trusted Tamil News making serious accusations, would you allow it ?

Point is these are speculations. Where are the damn facts ?

I can't see it because I don't know What The Hell is written there.

And you comparing it with Indian soldier beheading is weird. You did understood Hindi and English news, didn't you ? You can then discuss.

Indian Soldier case was based on what Indian Army said. People believed what Indian Army revealed.

And has PCB made this statement ? A newspaper can write anything. Many TV channels said that World Cup Semi final and Final were fixed.

As for ISI thread, isn't it your responsibility to close that thread too instead of using it as an excuse for this ?

WoW.

I dono what BCCI gonna get from asking players not to play in PSL.... There already few such tournaments happening and BCCI doesnt have any problem with that (if you still accuse let me say...BCCI couldnt do anything with those 2 tournaments)......What way BCCI get affected by PSL???? Infact they might get benefited....... But then i had my quota of Conspiracy theory for the day.... Thanks....

Its in Urdu first. Do you think we know what's written which paints bad picture of BCCI ?

Well if I publish a news on a trusted Tamil News making serious accusations, would you allow it ?

Point is these are speculations. Where are the damn facts ?

It's member's club, members make these kind of thread all the time...

There are tens of thread on speculation, when we start closing them all, then you same people come out and start crying that a discussion is not being allowed to continue...

And you comparing it with Indian soldier beheading is weird. You did understood Hindi and English news, didn't you ? You can then discuss.

You have also understood the gist of what is being reported, whats the problem then?

And has PCB made this statement ? A newspaper can write anything.

No PCB didn't say this, and Indian media can also say anything, was the ISI 5 lac thread said by the IA?

As for ISI thread, isn't it your responsibility to close that thread too instead of using it as an excuse for this ?

WoW.

Yeah, I did close it, but then you PM'ed a certain Think Tank to forward your problem, and you explicitly mentioned that a mod closed the ISI 5 lac thread, it was me who did that...there were one liners going on and no discussion, now another thread popped up, we let it run so that your brethren doesn't start shouting at us, and now you are seeing the result...no meaningful discussion taking place.

When we close it, you cry. When we don't, you also have a problem with that...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Another example of Indian control over ICC politics...not that I am complaining against it.

http://www.defence.pk/forums/cricke...scle-icc-meet-threaten-pull-out-over-drs.html

@nuclearpak I didn't PM any Think Tank.

I said to @Abu Zolfiqar about idiotic threads like Shahrukh Khan running and ISI thread being closed, in the open, on the thread itself.

I was telling him the bias.

As for me crying, I just pointed out logical fact. Isn't the news in Urdu ?

Don't go personal and and generalize statement like your brethren crying.

A poster calls Indian girls are cheap and then says that may be in my family there as such people, should I make generalize statement regarding how Pathetic Pakistani posters post.

Webby opened the thread to ask what's the problem Indians are facing. Kindly tell him to close that thread. It seems like Ceremonial thread with no importance.

As for member's club, can I open any thread on speculation here ? Keep this thread open.

May be some Indian will also post a Speculation based thread. Lets say Zawahri hiding in Pakistan and Pakistan Army and ISI are protecting him. After all we have link that US once said that Zawahiri is in Pakistan.

I don't care which threads you allow, but just be neutral while handing over infractions and bans.

Last edited by a moderator:
Considering the amount of leverage BCCI has inside ICC on other boards, I wouldn't be surprised if this was expressed to the other nations in some closed ICC meeting or something.

I mean that if the players want to go (Hashim Amla, Brad Hogg etc) to phir board ko kiya keera hai? It is the player giving his consent to go, board should just shut up, especially since some players are retired.

There sure is something much bigger going on behind the scenes...

Sir, first of all, this thread is based on speculations/accusations as no one has info about those closed door meetings. Secondly, Even if this is true than i would not be surprised that BCCI used it's leverage in ICC as PSL will become a direct competitor to IPL & when it comes to IPL, BCCI din't even bothered to ruin an Indian competitor league in the name of ICL, so why in the world it will think about a Pakistani League??? & this is nothing to get shocked or surprised about as if we had role reversals & PCB was the most powerful Cricket Board in the World instead of BCCI, it would have done the same things to it's competitors so that it's sources of money supply do not dry out.

Back
Top Bottom