What's new

BCCI asks other boards to not send their players to PSL

mazak karahay ho ? :blink:

As embarrassing as it may sound like - Unfortunately No, I've always concentrated on English more & didn't pay much head to Urdu; therefore the literary side of Urdu didn't develop that much or much at all & because I haven't read anything in Urdu in 5 or so years I'm not as fluent in reading it as I used to be (which I never was that much to begin with).

I don't understand one thing, why your A S S is burning if zaka ashraf is doing some effort for PSL?

He might not be successful in his plans but at least he is trying

Why you are taking tension about BCCI or others whatever they said… Just do whatever you are doing... Don Copy what BCCI did... Don Piss them off.

lets talk about the way Indians understand... abhe 1 mahenay pehlay kutay wali ke hai inke inkay ghar ja kar phir b sharam nahe ati....

Conspiracy Theory. If PSL don't get players they will say BCCI is behind it. If they get foreign players, they will say they won against BCCI.

Trying to lure people to watch PSL by propagating rumor that BCCI don't want PSL to succeed. So that people come to watch it just to beat Indian's design. :lol:

How about this Conspiracy Theory ?

After all there is nothing called Bad Publicity.

Reminds me of the era when nobody would go compete in the USSR.

When nobody came to them, the Soviets went to them.

And what did they do?

Dominate.

I like our current situation very much.

Jis ki jaalti hai, Allah unka khair karay. :D

Last edited by a moderator:
No cricketing body will ever ask publicly to avoid other boards .Its common sense.

England’s players advised not to participate in PSL

However, England’s players’ union, the Professional Cricketers’ Association, has expressed concerns about security in Pakistan and has asked counties not to give permission to the players to participate in the PSL.

“Our advice is that players should not take part in the PSL,” PCA chief executive, Angus Porter, told the Mail on Sunday.

something that people should understand here is, while the PCB is trying to get foreign players commitment to play in PSL, there are many within Pakistan itself who are asking the PCB not to beg others to play in Pakistan, the other day shahid afridi asked the PCB not to beg Bangladesh to send its team in Pakistan, while in such a scenario where Pakistanis themselves are not sure where they are heading, to think that they will deliver on their promise is absurd.

Stop trying to convince Bangladesh to tour Pakistan, says Shahid Afridi

Nice way to advertise PSL i.e. by building conspiracy theories... it seems pakistanis eat-pray-love-sell conspiracy theories.

Anyways I don't think PSL needs foreign players to succeed...rather PSL should avoid foreign players as it will be risky business..

Don't post such comments.:sniper: You are degrading the Indian identity here or may be you want to become exception.:hitwall:
If they are trying to revive the cricket in their home country, that should be welcomed given such a poor condition of sports over there.

even if i was a Pakistani, i would have said the same thing here, tell me one thing pal, after having witnessed the saga of commonwealth games, corruption running into hundreds of crores, many officials being caught in corruption including the ministers, do you think that India can ever host an Olympics and match it to the level of china. The answer is hell NO, our bureaucracy is the worst in the world with high levels of corruption and incompetent ministers, yet our minsters and media claimed that they could host Olympics and match it to the level of china's Olympics,all the while entire India was embarrassed by the ministers in front to the whole world,i don't know what you call this, but in my eyes ,this is extreme stupidity. And i saw the same level of stupidity by PCB in its claims.

Rather than trying to get foreign players play in the nation, they should fix the problems which is driving away the foreign players from Pakistan. when Mumbai was attacked, many countries and foreign players raised concerns while coming to India, many even withdrew from various sports events in India, in that time, we Indians demanded that the govt fix the Internal security, we demanded action from the govt to increase security and safety of Indians first, not foreign players, we did not beg to foreign players to come and play, instead we demanded resignation form incompetent ministers and demanded better vigilance, this is how to got about things, and this what i expect form Pakistan, rather providing security to some foreigners, who will barely live there for few weeks, they should provide security to their people. Until this is fixed, thinking that others will come and play, or asking others to play is displaying dumbness. what will you do If India is attacked? whether you will demand action form the govt to provide security to those who consider this place as their home land or ask the govt to provide security to those who are not in India to begin with.

1101742170-1.jpg

Are you crazy???? What is the benifit BCCI will get with anything PSL? Anyway it was BCCI who has insisted for resumption of India and Pakistan cricket series...This is just an cospiracy for public consumption of Urdu speaking people only...

lets talk about the way Indians understand... abhe 1 mahenay pehlay kutay wali ke hai inke inkay ghar ja kar phir b sharam nahe ati....

Bade hee Besaram ho Miya....You forgot WorldCup and Dhaka match...Do you know what BCCI got and what PCB got in recent matches...BCCI dominated PCB like anything for each and every thing... Ek Ek Paise ko tarsha diya tha PCB ko.

No cricketing body will ever ask publicly to avoid other boards .Its common sense.

Considering the amount of leverage BCCI has inside ICC on other boards, I wouldn't be surprised if this was expressed to the other nations in some closed ICC meeting or something.

I mean that if the players want to go (Hashim Amla, Brad Hogg etc) to phir board ko kiya keera hai? It is the player giving his consent to go, board should just shut up, especially since some players are retired.

There sure is something much bigger going on behind the scenes...

Considering the amount of leverage BCCI has inside ICC on other boards, I wouldn't be surprised if this was expressed to the other nations in some closed ICC meeting or something.

I mean that if the players want to go (Hashim Amla, Brad Hogg etc) to phir board ko kiya keera hai? It is the player giving his consent to go, board should just shut up, especially since some players are retired.

There sure is something much bigger going on behind the scenes...

Its nothing to do with boards but with the security situation in Pakistan..

Back
Top Bottom