What's new

BBC: India 'provoked Kashmir clash after woman crossed LoC'.

Propaganda! Only Indian media reports are sanctified :D

I am amazed despite of the lack of the evidences behind Indian media claims, Indians still have a blind faith in them, they are not ready to listen to anyone else!

* A 70 year old Lady crossed LOC to Pakistan to meet her relatives.
* Indian Army found out, were caught off guard and installed more posts, in violation of the ceasefire agreement
* Skirmishes began when Pakistani patrols were ongoing in the adjacent area
* Indian Army attacked a Pakistani check post killing a Pakistani solider on Tuesday
* Pakistan Army fired back, two Indian ARMED Indian soldiers seduced and killed by around 6-7 Pakistani soldiers [Allegation] - where as normal patrols consist of around 30-35 soldiers.
* Indian Army attacked, killing a PA soldier.
* India refuses to believe Pakistan's version of events
* India refuses a "neutral" investigation offered by Pakistan

All, i am lead to believe is that Indian Army is covering up its incompetence, which is now being exposed by its own media.

* Indian Army found out, were caught off guard and installed more posts, in violation of the ceasefire agreement
* Indian Army attacked a Pakistani check post killing a Pakistani solider on Tuesday
* Pakistan Army fired back, two Indian ARMED Indian soldiers seduced and killed by around 6-7 Pakistani soldiers [Allegation] - where as normal patrols consist of around 30-35 soldiers.

All, i am lead to believe is that Indian Army is covering up its incompetence, which is now being exposed by its own media.

Could you find a link for this?

I also heard the exact same story on BBS India Radio, but couldn't quite find a link.

Where did (loosy) indian army ever say that "one soldier was BE-HEADED" ???? The reports by (loosy) indian army are using the word "mutilated" ....

Anyways,

Look what indians did..Pakistan Army Soldier was killed in an unprovoked attack across LoC..

602954_516607655045469_1103652853_n.png

And This is what Pakistan Army did to coward bharti loosy sena

Bodies of two indian soldiers who were killed by Pakistan in retaliatory strike!!!

1480_477469365644404_1831942798_n.jpg

Pakistan Army Zindabad!!!!!!!

Mods please change the title of this thread the Indian army never made such a claim it's a outright lie and on top this is turned into a sticky!

It is fine if you do not believe the official statement from the Indian army but to say that the Indian army have called it 'propaganda' is unfair and a lie.

Not sure where you took the above information from? Let me insert something to give a completion to the flow of events(highlighted) -

* Pakistan resorted to firing -The fire missed its intended target, but killed three villagers, 25-year-old Mohammad Shafi Khatana, 20-year-old Shaheena Bano, and a ninth-grade school student, Liaqat Ali.
* Finally, on January 6, matters came to a head. Following a low-grade exchange of fire that night, 19 Infantry Division commander Gulab Singh Rawat sought and obtained permission for aggressive action against the Pakistani position from where his troops were being targeted.
Pakistan insists its post, Sawan Patra, was raided by Indian troops. India has denied the allegation.

The Hindu : News / National : Runaway grandmother sparked savage skirmish on LoC

P.S - @Aeronaut - for sanity sake I request as a mod not to use words like incompetence - If so, then I believe you will allow the same leeway for others as well (not for myself personally)

Last edited by a moderator:
Not sure where you took the above information from? Let me insert something to give a completion to the flow of events(highlighted) -

* Pakistan resorted to firing -The fire missed its intended target, but killed three villagers, 25-year-old Mohammad Shafi Khatana, 20-year-old Shaheena Bano, and a ninth-grade school student, Liaqat Ali.
* Finally, on January 6, matters came to a head. Following a low-grade exchange of fire that night, 19 Infantry Division commander Gulab Singh Rawat sought and obtained permission for aggressive action against the Pakistani position from where his troops were being targeted.
Pakistan insists its post, Sawan Patra, was raided by Indian troops. India has denied the allegation.

The Hindu : News / National : Runaway grandmother sparked savage skirmish on LoC

Source is BBC.

According to The Hindu newspaper, after the 70 year-old woman managed to cross the LoC unhindered last September, alarmed Indian commanders responded by ordering new observation posts in the area - construction work that is barred under a 10-year-old ceasefire agreement between the two rivals.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-asia-20968217

You, are telling me which i have been hearing for last two days already. Indian media & its propaganda machine wants to hide the fact that it was INDIAN ARMY which started it off, by murdering a Pakistani soldier.

I wonder why BBC missed all of the killings that you are mentioning. This is what they had said.

Also on Thursday, two Indian newspapers suggested the Indian army may have provoked recent fatal clashes in the Kashmir region.

The reports say commanders breached a ceasefire accord by ordering new observation posts on the Line of Control after a 70-year-old woman crossed it unhindered last year.
Pakistan reportedly used a tannoy system to express its opposition and then fired across the border.

One Indian newspaper said an Indian commander had ordered a counter-attack on Sunday that led to a Pakistani soldier being killed.

Source is BBC.

BBC News - India 'provoked Kashmir clash after woman crossed LoC'

You, are telling me which i have been hearing for last two days already. Indian media & its propaganda machine wants to hide the fact that it was INDIAN ARMY which started it off, by murdering a Pakistani soldier.

Whatever it is - we can agree to disagree - you believe your source I believe mine but I am repeating the request - please do not call an army incompetent especially as a mod.

OP Article updated.

Whatever it is - we can agree to disagree - you believe your source I believe mine but I am repeating the request - please do not call an army incompetent especially as a mod.

You, should believe the truth that the fight was insighted by your side after the violated the case fire accord by installing "illegal" FOPs [Forward Observation Posts].As, for incompetence? well as far as im concerned, 4 valuable lives have been lost because of the incompetence of an IA commander, if he hadn't violated the LOC peace accord, it didn't need to happen in the first place.

Sources? well, BBC is quoting YOUR OWN news outlets.

You, should believe the truth that the fight was insighted by your side after the violated the case fire accord by installing "illegal" FOPs [Forward Observation Posts].

You talk as if before that everything was lovey dovey..even before this there have been 10 ceasefire violations by the Pak Army as reported by the Indian Army. You should allow us the courtesy to believe in our version of the truth.

Back
Top Bottom