What's new

Bangladesh to be the world’s largest prison?

Status
Not open for further replies.
At present India has to get through the Shilguri pass or Chicken Neck to supply its troops in the North East. This pass is only 20 Km in width so in the case of war it would not take long for China to block that pass. If India has transit through Bangladesh this would be a good alternative but would require a very reluctant Bangladesh to side with India in a war with China. Most Bangladeshis would oppose such a move so the fencing policy. If Bangladesh were to suspend transit during a war then India would most likely have to attack Bangladesh and this would be much easier to achieve if the country is fenced in and so Bangladesh hostility would not spread elsewhere in the North East which has a sizable Muslim population. :coffee:

Siliguri is plains and therefore there is no Pass.

Now, who is to block the so called 'Chicken's Neck'?

Because you have no idea of war, may I tell you that it is beyond China's capability for a variety of reasons.

So, be rest assured.

Unless you are suggesting it will be BD attempting the same.

I assure you that Bangladeshi do possess grey matter notwithstanding what your opinion of them is!

Since when did they speak Benglai in Kerala?

Report sounds bullshit to me

The joke in India is that the Keralites and Bangladeshis are immigrants.

The Keralites have migrated to the Middle East and the Bangladeshis have come to fill in the void!

:rofl:

Further, to take on China, one does not require transit through Bangladesh.

You wanna bet. If India had to rely just on the Shilguri pass to supply its troops and without permission for military fly over through Bangladesh the Indian Army would get flattened by the Chinese within a matter of weeks. :cheers:

Because you have no idea of war, may I tell you that it is beyond China's capability for a variety of reasons.

So, be rest assured.

So I just have to rely only on your assurance. :confused:

Your assurance isn't worth very much.

------------------never mind------------------------------------

So I just have to rely only on your assurance. :confused:

Your assurance isn't worth very much.

No, you don't have to believe it, but sadly you have no idea of the military to carry out what in the military is called - an Appreciation.

Therefore, you can ride the Pink Clouds of Fantasy.

UKB,

Are you aware of how many Bengalis to include Bangladeshis are there in Kerala?

Now, don't believe anyone.

Just take a holiday there and let us know!

You will find your holiday worthwhile apart from your fact finding mission, since it is also called God's Own Country!

Since when did they speak Benglai in Kerala?

Report sounds bullshit to me

It means they pose as Bengali workers from West Bengal.

About your claim that Bangladesh has higher life expectancy , Kerala's life expectancy is 75 and the minimum wages are better there. So these people usually go to the places in India which are more prosperous and have a better quality of living.

Anyway, if the illegal immigration is not happening, why should your people be complaining about India fencing the border? Isn't it better for both of us?

You cannot answer the question, which means you have nothing further to back up your claim rather than a bogus report.

I gave proof from a very respectable newspaper, not from some yellow journal. Its up to you to believe it or not.

There is a saying in our place " One can wake a person who is asleep, but not a person who is pretending to be asleep"

As far as speaking Bengali goes, Police have expert translators in the force.

Also what about your plans to return to Bangladesh

Okay :confused: Every country has enforcement against illegal immigrants. Does Bangladesh have any?

If we give Indians transit do you think we will have a choice. In the event of war we would have to either suspend transit which would force India to attack us or we would continue to allow transit and get bombed by the Chinese. I would put my money on the Chinese winning the war.

Why on that part?

Bangladesh.jpg

Not bad.

bangladesh_map.Regional.gif

As we can observe from the maps, we don't share any border with China, but have close proximity. India's NE region is larger than Bangladesh as a whole. Why would India want to use our territory for their operations against China in the event of a Sino-Indo war? And besides, Bangladesh government won't allow its territory to be used by foreign military powers.

I agree, that there will be some security challenges for Bangladesh, but the future potential benefits outweigh the costs. Security is the duty of whoever is in charge of national security. National security is not a desk job in which to fall asleep at. What happened in Pilkhana for example was a serious breach of national security. A serious one! I just don't know how this country's intelligence agencies operate. Are they even there? Do they exist? I hope it doesn't happen again.

You wanna bet. If India had to rely just on the Shilguri pass to supply its troops and without permission for military fly over through Bangladesh the Indian Army would get flattened by the Chinese within a matter of weeks. :cheers:

Mate, don't bet anything in a forum :P

^^^^^^
The reason India will want to use BD transit because within few hours of war China will take over Bhutan and take higher ground and the Shiliguri corridore will be blocked. India will have no other option but to use Bangladesh. Even their airforce will frequently violate BD airspace will be chased by our SAM.

I gave proof from a very respectable newspaper, not from some yellow journal. Its up to you to believe it or not.

There is a saying in our place " One can wake a person who is asleep, but not a person who is pretending to be asleep"

As far as speaking Bengali goes, Police have expert translators in the force.

Also what about your plans to return to Bangladesh

Seems like everybody in this forum have a Bangladeshi maid as it claimed to be. But nobody ever came up with the video clips showing their maids despited repeated request. Now what we can say...

Seems like everybody in this forum have a Bangladeshi maid as it claimed to be. But nobody ever came up with the video clips showing their maids despited repeated request. Now what we can say...

Please understand, we do not take videos of our maids.

The manner that you insist that it should be the proof of the pudding, it appears that it is a common practice in your country to take video clips of your maid.

It is immensely embarrassing that you ask for videos of our maids.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom