What's new

Bangladesh to be the world’s largest prison?

Status
Not open for further replies.
CD,

I am not going to raise a hornet's nest, but I am afraid you may like to revisit your own posts.

I have never once said anything racist on here, and it is easy to prove.

Just look through my post history.

Find ONE single post of mine that is racist, and repost it here.

Common Man, At least don't lie. Too bad. You said 2 times "All Indians are racists" when i was replying to you. I can never ever forget it. You were banned for few days for that. Still, you not changing your attitude. Very sorry to say.

Anyway, this topic is not about you. Do reply in Vietnam thread.

This is why we should aim to have a mutual defence pact between China and Bangladesh one day. :azn:

Not one day, it should be the fastest or else the US will beat you to it!

There is good reasons for China to post haste invest in many defence treaties with as many countries as it can since the window of opportunity is closing, given the aggressive posture being adopted these days by China.

Common Man, At least don't lie. Too bad. You said 2 times "All Indians are racists" when i was replying to you. I can never ever forget it. You were banned for few days for that. Still, you not changing your attitude. Very sorry to say.

Anyway, this topic is not about you. Do reply in Vietnam thread.

I NEVER said that. :rofl:

What a liar, why don't you find the post. Or ask the moderators to reproduce it.

It doesn't exist. :lol:

This is why we should aim to have a mutual defence pact between China and Bangladesh one day. :azn:

That said, even the lone superpower USA is having trouble fighting a bunch of Taliban with AK-47's. So fighting a country with a population of 140 million would be on a whole different level.

Your government talk too much. You should rather act as early as possible otherwise Vietnam + SK + Japan + Philippines + USA will not give any such opportunity.

Not one day, it should be the fastest or else the US will beat you to it!

Well the USA is already allied with Pakistan, as is China.

Which of course was one of the reasons why India did not respond to the Mumbai attacks.

Meanwhile, the USA continues to be the largest source of external funding for the Pakistani Army. And China of course will continue to supply and support them as well. :azn:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom