What's new

Bangladesh to be the world’s largest prison?

Status
Not open for further replies.
why you lot making so much brouhaha when india erecting a fence way inside her land? you guys had your country now be content with it.

Because our Govt and Indian Govt gets into a loggerhead, BDR/BSF start shooting while they unilaterally violate the agreement and build defence structure within 150 meter of the border.

Zabanya already posted the fence. Do you think thats just a fence or a defence structure? Our army always will object to that kind of structure too close to border as it will put them in disadvantage position.

How did this discussion turn into me returning to Bangladesh? Indians made a claim that their country is so great that millions of illegal Bangladeshis are roaming around in this great paradise, but then when I used logic to counter these claims some people started to get a little upset.

As for BD, well let me say that the UK is declining society(debt, low growth, massive corruption in hiring/promotions at work), that I am planing to return in around 2020. This will allow me to save to make myself free of the need to work for a few years(which will allow me to adjust to the new environment), and then hopefully if the economy keeps growing at 7%+ a year between now and then there may be a second opportunity for me to have a career in BD.

Because you are the one who was going ga ga over how high is your life expectancy and how awesome your GDP is. So I thought you would be better off in BD than in UK .Just giving a friendly advice.

The number of illegals being talked about may be wrong, but it is a big number. Similar arguments about holocaust and genocide in Bangladesh has been used by others.
It is a false argument.

Because our Govt and Indian Govt gets into a loggerhead, BDR/BSF start shooting while they unilaterally violate the agreement and build defence structure within 150 meter of the border.

Zabanya already posted the fence. Do you think thats just a fence or a defence structure? Our army always will object to that kind of structure too close to border as it will put them in disadvantage position.

What is the disadvantage??

No, they are building the fence outside the 150 meters of no mans land.

What is the disadvantage??

You already prepared a war structure while there was no war. So you are already in a advantage position while the other party in disadvantage. Its simple.

No, they are building the fence outside the 150 meters of no mans land.

Then there is no problem. We even allowed single barred fence even within 150 meter. Double barred structure must be outside 150 meter.

You already prepared a war structure while there was no war. So you are already in a advantage position while the other party in disadvantage. Its simple.

What war structure, can you explain? It is not a china wall with sentrys.
Any army can blast through it within minutes.

What war structure, can you explain? It is not a china wall with sentrys.
Any army can blast through it within minutes.

ap-i-ind-india-bangladesh-border-2009-2-18-10-3-35.jpg

No you cant just blast away this structure. This kind of structure is built by the army at the time of war to protect its defensive deployment, not for checking out illegal immigrants.

Bangladesh should seriously consider to materialise
a propaganda campaign against the Indians.
The way they keep on their non-stop cheerleading in saffron skirts
is just mind blowing.

Lets get real, said this before, will say it again,
To make 25million BD people to migrate in India
you need to send 1600 people everyday for the last 40 years.
BSF has border post every 150 feets and quiet heavily armored
at our North-east(with fence finished over there).
What do they do smoke weeds? Play striptease?
Indian GOV could have protested to our GOV but
they did nothing because they have empty Bags.

A barking Assamese user were complaining about
their so called superior city. Now lets get real ,
this is Sylhet the place bordering Assam.

200px-LocMap_Bangladesh_Sylhet.png

Sylhetis considers themselves as one of the richest in BD.
Having quite a good deal of connections in Europe. Also produces
a decent amount of entrepreneurs nowadays.

I've heard Assams tallest building is 11 storeyed, now
lets see some completed projects and on-going ones in Sylhet.

Garden_city_Building%252C_Sylhet.jpg

Borak tower 20 storeyed

boraktower.jpg

Garden Tower - 16 storeyed

4490772_f496.jpg

Rose view Hotel- 16 storeyed
15041-195258.jpg

On-going projects.......

One-City Sylhet 20+storeyed (design phase)

onecitysylhet4.jpg

Exelsior

30254_104164329629370_100001074111867_37347_1649036_n.jpg

Multiplan Shahjalal city

sylhetshahcity38du.jpg

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thats just half of the projects in Sylhet (image restrictions) the city bordering
Assam, now why would a BD person
settle in Assam(is that a village?) is out of not only mine
but any BD persons perceptions. A sylhety Furi
(girls in sylhet) would literally spit on the other side of
the border for sure(from their tower ofcourse).

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Regarding the fence, building a defense structure within
150 feet is a violation of treaties which unfortunately
Indians fail to understand. It has nothing to do with immigration.

Iajdani..are you trying to flatter yourself just by thinking of Bangladesh going to a war with India?? So far as reality is concerned,there are excellent bureaucratic relations between the two countries.
Anyways,I still could not understand how a damn fence dividing the borders becomes advantageous for one side and the opposite for the other,unless one sides plans on an invasion.then it will be disadvantageous for the invading side.

ap-i-ind-india-bangladesh-border-2009-2-18-10-3-35.jpg

No you cant just blast away this structure. This kind of structure is built by the army at the time of war to protect its defensive deployment, not for checking out illegal immigrants.

Are you sure this cant be blasted off. Can anybody who has knowledge of defence matter confirm or deny.
I could be wrong though, iajdani.

Iajdani..are you trying to flatter yourself just by thinking of Bangladesh going to a war with India?? So far as reality is concerned,there are excellent bureaucratic relations between the two countries.
Anyways,I still could not understand how a damn fence dividing the borders becomes advantageous for one side and the opposite for the other,unless one sides plans on an invasion.then it will be disadvantageous for the invading side.

Look army is fed for war game. That is what they will think all day long. Whether there will be war or not they have to be prepared and they will have their strategy no matter how weak or strong they are.

Whose brain child is that fence? Dont you think Indian armie's input were there? If they considered BD as a weak neighbour why would they opt for this kind of structue? I again say this structure made immegration easier as anybody can cross that with a ladder.

Look army is fed for war game. That is what they will think all day long. Whether there will be war or not they have to be prepared and they will have their strategy no matter how weak or strong they are.

Whose brain child is that fence? Dont you think Indian armie's input were there? If they considered BD as a weak neighbour why would they opt for this kind of structue? I again say this structure made immegration easier as anybody can cross that with a ladder.

Fencing like this has no value for defence, unless it is mined, sensors attached. Even then when war breaks out, it serves very limited purpose. Spending millions in fencing does not give any such return during war.

I wont talk about India's threat perception regarding bangladesh. And no, we wont build a fence with china border, we will place our army and airforce there.

I dont know about BD border, but indo-pak border fencing decreased infiltration substantially.

Thats just half of the projects in Sylhet (image restrictions) the city bordering
Assam, now why would a BD person
settle in Assam(is that a village?) is out of not only mine
but any BD persons perceptions. A sylhety Furi
(girls in sylhet) would literally spit on the other side of
the border for sure(from their tower ofcourse).

Thank you my friend... thats a eye opener.
Indian specially WB nerds thinks BD means only Dhaka. But we have so many cities that they even never noticed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom