What's new

Bangladesh Revolution News and Updates

We are just pointing out the immorality of using fake profile and fake states to "spread" the word, it usually backfires. Just see the comments fake hashim amla received.

Please pay less attention to our ***.

Its just a Hashim Amla fan who is spreading the news, again why bharot ***** are burning is beyond me. The comments, most of them were sympathizing.

Sorry, the burn is too big to not notice :cheesy:

We shall see in time. These things don't stay hidden forever.

Truth doesn't stay hidden, true. But the question is whether they would be punished in the court of law for all their blood lust and atrocities. Otherwise it will put a scar on the vast section of BD pop. forever. If BD needs to move forward all these criminals must be bought to book.

Its just a Hashim Amla fan who is spreading the news, again why bharot ***** are burning is beyond me.

Well, they are highly combustible if ye know what I mean :D

Truth doesn't stay hidden, true. But the question is whether they would be punished in the court of law for all their blood lust and atrocities. Otherwise it will put a scar on the vast section of BD pop. forever. If BD needs to move forward all these criminals must be bought to book.

I'd fight every tooth and nail for justice if those numbers are true.

Some of my questions:
Why they ban international media from covering Bangladesh? Why they ban media outlets critical of the government? Why they not allow media to be present during the operation? What do they have to hide?

The numbers posted by outlets like Daily Star, bdnews and others can only be treated with a pinch of salt given the government's behavior. This kind of behavior only raise more questions than answers.

If people keep tolerating this crap, then it is their fault. And nobody else's.

Its just a Hashim Amla fan who is spreading the news, again why bharot ***** are burning is beyond me. The comments, most of them were sympathizing.

Okay keep on ogling *** and spreading fake news from fake profile.

Okay keep on ogling *** and spreading fake news from fake profile.

kelso-burn.jpg

All I can say lanat on Bd army for allowing this cold blooded murder of Alim and ulemas. Bd Army no longer army of Shaeed Zia. They are bunch of Ahsan foramosh begairat geedars. I’ll ask these begairts to wear churiyaa and perform mujra in front of their god mother Hasina. They sold their soul to Hasina and ******. BAL thugs (police, RAB, BGB) could not have done all this killing without approval from sold out army.

If BD army still represent Islam and Sheed Zia’s ideology then they must step up and demise bloody thirsty dalal hasina and Bal otherwise my assumption becomes true.
Al zakir is the only honest guy here who doesn't believe in fairy tales and conspiracies and tell his mind without any qualm.

What's the keyword you used to google search it? Thanks for taking the pain though. *insert random smiley here*

Usual evasive no value banter when propaganda gets pointed out. How typical. :lol:

He even comments on Prothom alo with fart type words and what not and keep regular tab on news events related to BD. Talk about obsession. :undecided:

Purely Obsessional OCD - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

is a lesser-known form or manifestation of OCD. For people with Purely Obsessional OCD, there are usually no observable compulsions, such as those commonly seen in those with the typical form of OCD (checking, counting, hand-washing, etc.). While ritualizing and neutralizing behaviors do take place, they are almost entirely in the form of excessive mental rumination.

Did I ever mention to get a life?

No you didn't, thanks for the unsolicited advice though. :lol:

Anyway it seems I'm disrupting the usual field trip you guys are having with some bitter truth. You can have your thread back.

No you didn't, thanks for the unsolicited advice though. :lol:

Anyway it seems I'm disrupting the usual field trip you guys are having with some bitter truth. You can have your thread back.

Oh, it's no 'field trip', I assure you :lol:

The questions raised regarding this issue are legitimate. Especially given that CNN itself stated that it had been banned in Bangladesh during Hasina's interview. How's that for 'bitter truth'?

But whatever helps you sleep at night.

Oh, it's no 'field trip', I assure you :lol:

The questions raised regarding this issue are legitimate. Especially given that CNN itself stated that it had been banned in Bangladesh during Hasina's interview. How's that for 'bitter truth'?

But whatever helps you sleep at night.
Well I do agree that media should not be gagged unless it's spreading rumour which results in more tension. For example govt of India banned some media outlet which were spreading false pictures of Burma riot which resulted in communal tension in India.

However 2500 casualties are just too far fetched imo and it seems common Bangladeshi people don't approve the violence caused by hefazat.

Can you point me to what you consider a neutral bd media portal, so far all international and mainstream bd news paper seem to be going heavy handed against the hefazat.

Prothom Alo is most circulated news paper in bd according to alexia, comments in Prothom Alo would mean the opinion of most bd people. I don't care if it's biased or anything. Even you can comment there and write fart as many times as you want.

Everyone can comment there at Prothom Alo but all comments don't get published. They filter every comment before publishing. You could test it yourself. For direct publishing FB comments integration is better...but alas....Prothom Aloo can't do it, they're biased. Besides, no media can exist in BD at this moment without licking govt. feet.

Back
Top Bottom