What's new

Bangladesh Revolution News and Updates

Thanks to Channel I for recording the event during the operation and exposing different Jamaati propaganda about dead bodies... and showing how they depicted different people those who were sleeping and were injured as dead.

Please see the 2 minute video and see the reality in front of your own eye.

Not only that Diganta TV also covered the whole scene and showed that in their TV upto around 4:30 AM where they did not mention even a single mass scale casualty and could not show anything related to thousands let alone hundred of dead bodies.

They even mentioned 9 people died and according to Hefazat 16 people died including the 4 people those who died in the morning.

So from where this 2500-3000 died rumor emerged??? What is the purpose behind such rumor and propaganda?? Are not these people looking for more bloodshed and more dead bodies???

Have a look at the Diganta TV report of 17 minutes before it's closure. They reported it from 4:00-4:30 AM more then hour after the operation.

Shapla Chattar is a very small place to begin with. Killing 2500-3000 people even 100 people there and hiding it in from all the thousands of HeI activists and journalists that were present there is almost impossible. Even if there would be 100 dead it would left lots of blood spot and casualty strain over there. But no such thing we have seen there.

This is the aerial view of Shapla Chattar.

rally4.jpg

Those who are still believing 2500-3000 dead here is a simple math for you. Just do a calculation how much space 2500-3000 people's dead body would have taken if they really died at Shala Chattar??? How many people required to remove them to hide their dead bodies?? Where they were buried?? Is it possible to bury such a big number of dead bodies without knowledge of anybody in such a crowded city like Dhaka?? Most importantly who died there and where are their relatives demanding the dead bodies???

No such answer from the parties those who are making such claim.

If you are still not satisfied look at the following video which went upto Shapla Chattar along with Police/Rab during the operation. There were no sign of blood or mass dead bodies near Shapla Chattar. Only the 4 people those who died in the morning were seen there and nothing else.

Look towards the 8:00 minute of the video to see the Shapla Chattar during the operation.

Truth can not be hidden in this modern time and any true or false news can be easily verified. This was really unfortunate to see upto 22 people died on May 5th. But doing dirty politics with these dead people and increasing the number to 2500-3000 only reduces the credibility of the people those who are making such claim. So far only some supposed dead bodies were known by different Jamaat operated sites but all of them found to be fake as either they were injured or sleeping as can be seen at the 1st video that I posted.

One such example is the following image.

249069_368522166585015_1745285547_n.jpg

In most of the other photographs also we did not see any sign of blood or bullet injury but still they depicted them as dead.

Those who still want to believe in the hoax of 2500-3000 people died or even couple of hundred they can continue to believe it or can run couple of more pages posting here for their own mental satisfaction.

If any one has any valid proof any such big number of casualty I would like to see the picture, video and would like to see the list of names.

I rest my case here.

Thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
Why should the ‘relatives’ trust them again----by coming forward and inquiring ‘right now’----who ‘just’ failed the ‘deads’ cruelly ? Do you think them to be so ‘fool’ ? Even in 71 upon similar claim by marauding Pak Govt., after operation Searchlight, none did. Now, in 2013, they know better.

Nevertheless, it does not mean that they will not ever, as they did in 71 in a slightly different way----but a little later. They will definitely do so, just we have to be patient. This "calmness and looking at other way", is not a good sign after, though, for all.

Talk logically. If anyone's son. husband or brother die and when the number has been propagated as 3000 there must be claim of dead bodies and there should be a list of names who died in the incident. No such thing has happened. Neither BNP, HeI or Jamaat has given such list nor any of their relatives claimed dead bodies.

Most importantly your claim is invalid as I would like to point out that those who died and their dead bodies were taken to the hospital already their relatives came and received them but nothing happen in the case of other not only that there is no trace of their dead bodies at Shapla Chattar or any where else. Dumping 2500 dead bodies is not a easy task. If it would really happen it would be in front of everyone by now.

Show any footage and photograph to back up your claim.

তাহলে নিহত ব্যক্তিদের স্বজনেরা কোথায়: বেনজির

????? ???? ?????????? ???????? ??????: ?????? - ????? ???

নিজস্ব প্রতিবেদক | তারিখ: ০৮-০৫-২০১৩

বেনজীর আহমেদ
ঢাকা মহানগর পুলিশের (ডিএমপি) কমিশনার বেনজীর আহমেদ বলেছেন, হাজার হাজার ব্যক্তি নিহত হয়েছে বলে গুজব ছড়ানো হচ্ছে। এত লোক মারা গেলে নিহত ব্যক্তিদের স্বজনেরা কোথায়? সাভারে ভবনধসের পর থেকে হাজার হাজার স্বজন প্রিয়জনের সন্ধানে সেখানে গেছেন। তাহলে এ ক্ষেত্রে এমন দাবি কেউ এখনো করেনি কেন?

I personally know 3 cases of 'missing or dead'. While I inquired why are not they lodging GD or complain, they replied: We will not seek justice from any mortal---no matter how powerful he might be, not to speak of BAL---but only to 'Allah' whom they told they are going there for. If Allah Himself does not wish to deliver any judgement, we have no complain, either.

Talk logically. If anyone's son. husband or brother die and when the number has been propagated as 3000 there must be claim of dead bodies and there should be a list of names who died in the incident. No such thing has happened. Neither BNP, HeI or Jamaat has given such list nor any of their relatives claimed dead bodies.

Most importantly your claim is invalid as I would like to point out that those who died and their dead bodies were taken to the hospital already their relatives came and received them but nothing happen in the case of other not only that there is no trace of their dead bodies at Shapla Chattar or any where else. Dumping 2500 dead bodies is not a easy task. If it would really happen it would be in front of everyone by now.

Show any footage and photograph to back up your claim.

...I do not know what is the correct number---7, 8, 22, 23, 100, 500, 1500, 3000. Even the facebook status you quoted, does not say the exact no because I believe none knows. Why you mention Diganto which was closed by DB and few armed person even before the mayhem was over ? If you and BAL are so certain that the number is only 9 (whose bodies were taken by relatives), then why not they announce a Judicial Enquiry as is demanded by :

BNP
2 X former President of Bangladesh
Asian Human Right Watch
Amnesty International

and make all medias and editors 'free'----as in a democratic country ? The first thing to do for an innocent Govt., is to dispel the doubt (from domestic & international minds) in the case of a such mammoth 'operation' under the imposed 'black-out' and against an 'unharmed' mass while they were sleeping in their own country. Why systematically you banned International Medias---who still are reporting through their own staff, anyway ? See the Economics' Report for numbers and size of killings. Why you and BAL are only using 'paid' employees of the republic and Fb status?

and make all medias and editors 'free'----as in a democratic country ? The first thing to do for an innocent Govt., is to dispel the doubt (from domestic & international minds) in the case of a such mammoth 'operation' under the imposed 'black-out' and against an 'unharmed' mass while they were sleeping in their own country. Why systematically you banned International Medias---who still are reporting through their own staff, anyway ? See the Economics' Report for numbers and size of killings. Why you and BAL are only using 'paid' employees of the republic and Fb status?

That is what crossed my mind. Why did they ban international media outlets like Al-Jazeera and CNN?

That is what crossed my mind. Why did they ban international media outlets like Al-Jazeera and CNN?

Where did you get the info that CNN is banned in Bangladesh? Is it not accessible. I searched in the net but have not found any such news. If you are referring about the CNN interview about PM it was said in that report they were asked to sign some document that CNN refused thats why they were not allowed there. That applies to the savar incident only. Cant remember fully what were those documents. You can watch the interview again to find that out.

Al-Jazeera is also reporting continuously from Bangladesh and CNN too.

Where did you get the info that CNN is banned in Bangladesh? Is it not accessible. I searched in the net but have not found any such news. If you are referring about the CNN interview about PM it was said in that report they were asked to sign some document that CNN refused thats why they were not allowed there. That applies to the savar incident only. Cant remember fully what were those documents. You can watch the interview again to find that out.

Al-Jazeera is also reporting continuously from Bangladesh and CNN too.

The paper CNN denied signing is censorship.

...I do not know what is the correct number---7, 8, 22, 23, 100, 500, 1500, 3000. Even the facebook status you quoted, does not say the exact no because I believe none knows. Why you mention Diganto which was closed by DB and few armed person even before the mayhem was over ? If you and BAL are so certain that the number is only 9 (whose bodies were taken by relatives), then why not they announce a Judicial Enquiry as is demanded by :

BNP
2 X former President of Bangladesh
Asian Human Right Watch
Amnesty International

No casualty beyond or around the red marked figure as so far there are no proof other then that. Proof means video and pictures and news report.

By 4 AM it was almost cleared and everyone was surrendering and leaving. Diganta made video about that and reported that.

These are the picture of departing of the HeI activists peacefully. No big casualty happen after clearing the shapla chattar and above video footage that I posted depicting that.

Here are some picture from prothom-alo:

944323_573214022711688_1997376557_n.jpg

575637_573194879380269_870069005_n.jpg

390668_573192829380474_103126349_n.jpg

More video footage of the operation and departing of the Hefazat activists but no sign of dead bodies or mass casualties.

By the way why you are mentioning as I closed down news channel?? I am nobody to do that. I am not a political activists of any party like you may see some here. This BNP, BAL have no effect on me.

Instead of mentioning what some ex president says it would be better if you can show me some footage or videos of the dead bodies or can say what happened to the dead bodies where they have been buried and any name list that will be appreciated like the way I posted videos and pictures to proof my argument.

The paper CNN denied signing is censorship.

What sort of censorship??? Did CNN published it?? Else how you can say that!!! Even after 9/11 USA restricted journalists does not mean it was censorship. Provide me any reliable source where it says what sort of document CNN was asked to sign.

164963_549978505054411_972442266_n.jpg

Cant believe this is done by bangladeshi govt against their citizen ..whom are they trying to please? Silence of inetrnational and local media on this is criminal.

No casualty beyond or around the red marked figure as so far there are no proof other then that. Proof means video and pictures and news report.................

......By the way why you are mentioning as I closed down news channel?? I am nobody to do that. I am not a political activists of any party like you may see some here. This BNP, BAL have no effect on me.

Instead of mentioning what some ex president says it would be better if you can show me some footage or videos of the dead bodies or can say what happened to the dead bodies where they have been buried and any name list that will be appreciated like the way I posted videos and pictures to proof my argument.

What sort of censorship??? Did CNN published it?? Else how you can say that!!! Even after 9/11 USA restricted journalists does not mean it was censorship. Provide me any reliable source where it says what sort of document CNN was asked to sign.

…Tut! Tut!! Who is telling that you are with BAL ? However, will everybody agree that you are a ‘truth seeker’ instead ? or Are you simply trying hard to hide the ‘skeleton’ of a heinous crime to the nation by somebody?

Are you simple-minded, nevertheless ? Ah…as you do not know why and how CNN was not allowed visa ? Did you hear Amanpour saying to honorable PM during that revealing interview with CNN: “They asked me to sign a paper to agree to change any news report should Govt. desires so.” Will any self-respecting Chief Correspondent will agree to come still?

The onus is on BAL Govt. to dispel the doubt and the blame. Do not just believe me but ask any educated man lesser than you. The demand of a Judicial Investigation---which is the minimum ‘civil’ step BAL should do---will tell the world “What happened and what are the numbers involved”. Asia Human Right Watch is asking even for an International Investigation. No way to get out without of this self-set trap, yet more difficult it will be to go out of the hunt which is now on. ….and BAL should not have any slight problem to agree to that----as they are so “innocent.”

Why not you ask BAL to agree sooner?

@Captain Planet- the person who I can't name worked for BD observer for more than 20 years.I his very well known in his field (journalist). Needless to say he is not someone who will lie about something like this.(he is die hard AL by the way).

I think both govt and the opposition are making false claim about death number . we can not believe that only 7~8 people died during that night and it is also very difficult to believe that 2500~3000 people died . If 2000 people are died then where is the body ? where is the relative of those missing person ?

The pictures of killed people i received are just like those of Sikh genocide in 84 in India

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom