What's new

Bangladesh Revolution News and Updates

Uwezalm.png

Atleast words are spreading

Going by the language he used, it's probably fake profile putting up fake state for usual propaganda stats. Generally cricketers are very conscious about what they say in open forum and in no way he's gonna give a statement against govt of Bangladesh that too in pidgin English.

So what does hefazat say? How many were killed?

Yeah..it's possible, 1st it seemed impossible to me but now it seems possible. Everyone is saying this. Today I've been to an office at Motijheel, people there are saying it's minimum 2500. One guy's 2 friends attended HeI meeting, both are missing now. Also, I met one whose house is on the opposite of Notre Dame College. He said he saw all these by his own eyes, it could be more than 2500.

The rumor of burying them at Pilkhana also seems true.
Its very much possible to kill 2500 people but it'll take a miracle by almighty to hide the bodies and dump them in pilkhana in middle of night without anyone noticing in crowded city like dhaka.

Seems almighty is on hasinas side.

In kargil war between India and Pakistan casualties didn't cross thousand for both the army. But ofcourse propaganda goes hand in hand in cyber age, remember Burma riot, dead bodies of 10 thousands Muslims were floating in Burma rivers if we believe usual suspects of this forum.

And you think that's a genuine profile. wow. Here is Amla's real twitter page. https://twitter.com/amlahash I don't think he has a facebook page.
Yes I couldn't find his profile in Facebook as well, look how they are using a picture which can be altered easily instead of a hyperlink to the post.

Seems propaganda wing is on full throttle, however la hasina outmanoeuvred them here as well. Evil, evil she.

It seems common Bangladeshis are royally pissed of all the destruction of city property if we go by the comments in bd news papers.

I only said words are spreading, not if that is Hashim amla himself. why bharoti *** are burning is beyond me :cheesy:

We are just pointing out the immorality of using fake profile and fake states to "spread" the word, it usually backfires. Just see the comments fake hashim amla received.

Please pay less attention to our ***.

It wouldn't be hard to evaluate how many actually got killed and we may expect that HeI would soon give a statement regarding this.

Hefajot probably has been threatened to keep their mouth shut. If families of missing members now can organize themselves and let us know, people will be informed. Thing is we can't depend on media at all now as all have been baptized as Awami, I think it'll continue rest of the year and within that time this genocide details might disappear. I think govt. is now having extensive talks with Diganta for snatching away all evidences, until then Diganta broadcasting will remain shut.

http://bangla.bdnews24.com/bangladesh/article622028.bdnews

This news article says relatives of one of the victim of last night complained that Hefazat leaders didn't tell the poor kid that he was going to Dhaka. Th y only came to know when they received the dead body of the poor madrasa student today morning.

And when they went to the madrasa to demand an explanation they found out its locked and all Hefazat activists ran away.

The news is shared in Facebook some 4k times. As usual gullible and brainwashed teenagers were used as cannon fodder for political gain of few.

Its very much possible to kill 2500 people but it'll take a miracle by almighty to hide the bodies and dump them in pilkhana in middle of night without anyone noticing in crowded city like dhaka.

Seems almighty is on hasinas side.

In kargil war between India and Pakistan casualties didn't cross thousand for both the army. But ofcourse propaganda goes hand in hand in cyber age, remember Burma riot, dead bodies of 10 thousands Muslims were floating in Burma rivers if we believe usual suspects of this forum.

Yes I couldn't find his profile in Facebook as well, look how they are using a picture which can be altered easily instead of a hyperlink to the post.

Seems propaganda wing is on full throttle, however la hasina outmanoeuvred them here as well. Evil, evil she.

There were lacs of people there. Police and awami fagotic media outlets rumbled about ousting the crowd in 10-15 min. How can U oust such a huge crowd in such a short time span other than indiscriminately killing them.Hiding bodies are not a problem for a party having complete iron grip on security forces, media and the city. On top of that 2 media outlets were balantly shut down and electricity was cut off. :cheesy:

Lol comments from prothom alo of all things. :cheesy: U being a Indian bengali with a bigoted mind obsessed about BD, very well know the media bias in present BD. Really pathetic.:disagree:

Prothom Alo is most circulated news paper in bd according to alexia, comments in Prothom Alo would mean the opinion of most bd people. I don't care if it's biased or anything. Even you can comment there and write fart as many times as you want.

Yeah..it's possible, 1st it seemed impossible to me but now it seems possible. Everyone is saying this. Today I've been to an office at Motijheel, people there are saying it's minimum 2500. One guy's 2 friends attended HeI meeting, both are missing now. Also, I met one whose house is on the opposite of Notre Dame College. He said he saw all these by his own eyes, it could be more than 2500.

The rumor of burying them at Pilkhana also seems true.

We shall see in time. These things don't stay hidden forever.

Hefazat according to witness stated that Awami genocidal force that committed massacre included RAB, police, Awami cadre, BGB and foreign force. Now readers can draw clear conclusion which foreign force did and could commit such massacre in post independent Bangladesh.

Don't know true or false, but I heard RAB, Police, and BGB, all declined to take part in the massacre of 5/6 May.

All I can say lanat on Bd army for allowing this cold blooded murder of Alim and ulemas. Bd Army no longer army of Shaeed Zia. They are bunch of Ahsan foramosh begairat geedars. I’ll ask these begairts to wear churiyaa and perform mujra in front of their god mother Hasina. They sold their soul to Hasina and ******. BAL thugs (police, RAB, BGB) could not have done all this killing without approval from sold out army.

If BD army still represent Islam and Sheed Zia’s ideology then they must step up and demise bloody thirsty dalal hasina and Bal otherwise my assumption becomes true.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom