What's new

Bangladesh obtains 2nd position in sanitation coverage in South Asia: UNICE

Let alone saying congratulation I was expecting at least some appreciation by the Indian member for the achievement of Bangladesh. :lol:

Always good day come on the next day or some other day. Dnt be sad. Keep up your hard work. Within a decade I am sure India will reach what Bangladesh has achieved in this regard so far :).

Where is your manner? Let us not disturb them while they are trying to reach their aim of super power status. Where does it say that proper santion required to become super power. :disagree:

Great work by BAL. They will be reelected for all the good work they did in BD :tup:

Tassali ke liye acha hai. :)

QUICK FACTS
Capital city: Dhaka
Population of 160 million
32 million lack safe water
75 million have no sanitation services (46.875 %)
6% infant mortality
45% live in poverty

Bangladesh

So just wake up from coma. Welcome to 2012.

Access to fresh water is another big issue. Though we have 81% people access to fresh water but through pipe the number is low. We will have to increase it.

Yes, this also basic necessity including health and education. We are blessed with natural source of sweet water. Bangladesh need to focus on surface water instead of underground. Decca city is in danger due to massive withdrawal of under ground water. We have no other alternative except purifying river Buriganga and then supply it to people after filtration. I believe Bd government already took some initiative but they have lack of commitment. :tup:

Yes, this also basic necessity including health and education. We are blessed with natural source of sweet water. Bangladesh need to focus on surface water instead of underground. Decca city is in danger due to massive withdrawal of under ground water. We have no other alternative except purifying river Buriganga and then supply it to people after filtration. I believe Bd government already took some initiative but they have lack of commitment. :tup:

The way India is blocking water... this could be a serious issue in the coming years...

Where is your manner? Let us not disturb them while they are trying to reach their aim of super power status. Where does it say that proper santion required to become super power. :disagree:

Tassali ke liye acha hai. :)

So just wake up from coma. Welcome to 2012.
I'm sure our brethren from the East will help us in that regard, no wonder they send millions of poor homeless fellow countrymen for this very reason ! Now I get it what do they do after crossing the border here :eek:

I'm sure our brethren from the East will help us in that regard, no wonder they send millions of poor homeless fellow countrymen for this very reason ! Now I get it what do they do after crossing the border here :eek:

And the trolling continues.

Dude the number of Indian people do what you are referring to is 640 million or 51% of the total population which is more then 4 time the Bangladesh's population. Where as for Bangladesh the figure is only 4%. So it is not possible or unlikely any Bangladeshi even going to India will do that. Anyway tell me according to your estimate how many Bangladeshi have gone to India. I will deduct the figure from 640 million :lol:. But you will also have to show same amount of population decrease in Bangladesh as there are no such decrease in Bangladesh's population.

Dude the number of Indian people do what you are referring to is 640 million or 51% of the total population which is more then 4 time the Bangladesh's population. Where as for Bangladesh the figure is only 4%. So it is not possible or unlikely any Bangladeshi even going to India will do that. Anyway tell me according to your estimate how many Bangladeshi have gone to India. I will deduct the figure from 640 million :lol:. But you will also have to show same amount of population decrease in Bangladesh as there are no such decrease in Bangladesh's population.
Well I wasn't here during the time of the NE riots, but apparently our Cong govt was protecting their Bang votebank plus the fact that they outnumbered the natives in that part of IND speaks volumes of your achievement in the area of emigration !

Note :- Only talking about the export part here !

The way India is blocking water... this could be a serious issue in the coming years...

This shows your real face.

Now if Bangladeshi is not sh1tting properly because of less water the blame goes to India.

The trend is same first make some report with some fake stats and bogus claims.

Then call Indians out with flaim baits.

Then summon more jamatis to do self glory chest thumping and start blaming India on everything.

Well I wasn't here during the time of the NE riots, but apparently our Cong govt was protecting their Bang votebank plus the fact that they outnumbered the natives in that part of IND speaks volumes of your achievement in the area of emigration !

:lol: well let me know the export number... so that I can compare it with Bangladesh's population number to see whether there are any decrease in number and I will also decrease that from 640 million the magic number as a courtesy :rofl:

For your info muslim were always majority in many part of Assam and North East India. That was initially discovered by one British General in 1920s. Even couple of districts of Assam was wanting to join then East Pakistan back in 1947.

In 1971 total number of muslim were 3.6 million and now 8.1 million which is quite normal as in this period India's total population increased also from 550 million to 1.2 billion. Not only then in last 2 decade population growth in Assam is less then national average. So all this mythical illegal migration theory does not hold any ground.

Bodos are against muslim only as they want to create an separate independent state in Bodoland by breaking from India where they see muslims are the biggest obstacle as in Bodoland their number is only 20%. But without muslim it will be more then 50% which will help them to create independent Bodoland.

Recent Assam incident has nothing to do with illegal migration but attack by 4 bodo separatist millitant those who are member of Bodo liberation army on muslims which prompted the muslims to kill those bodo liberation army. Which resulted counter attack as well.

Anyway if you want to talk about Assam riot go open a thread on Indian defence part as it has nothing to do with this thread or Bangladesh.

Now if Bangladeshi is not sh1tting properly because of less water the blame goes to India.

Then summon more jamatis to do self glory chest thumping and start blaming India on everything.

Which fake stat you are talking about sir jee :lol:

That's not the topic now is it?

And since when did organizations like UNICEF and WHO made bogus claims? This show you didn't even bother to read the report and go through the thread.

:no:

You are still flame baiting.

Man, you people seriously need to release some steam of that inflated ego of yours.

You can not reason with unreasonable. You don't think Indian knows their position and reality. Fact of the matter is, they are jealous of Bd's progress and they hate us due to our Islamized ideology. Let us not waste too much time arguing with la la landish Indians.

Something is burning. I can smell that :lol:

http://www.unicef.org/media/files/JMPreport2012.pdf

Anyway for your info the thing that you were saying as 2008 data that is basically 2003 data :).

Ha ha...let it burn, why you pour water :azn: ?

At the very least a Indian babu from that too kolkata shouldn't be talking about sanitation & toilets.:no:
The Hindu : Health / Policy & Issues :

The Hindu. if I am not wrong is one of the acclaimed dailies of India isn't it.

Sami's usual fetish for sh!thole aside, I only asked for data as I couldn't find it myself. Anyway it seems 56% of Bangladeshis have improved sanitation, that's good progress.

@Lungi 500 : What's up with your obsession with Kolkata and West Bengal. I speak here as an individual, not on behalf of my country, state or ethnicity. Anyway since you are so obcessed with us, here's something for you to chew.

A massive motivation and advocacy campaign soon changed that and politicians threw their weight behind TSC. In September 2006, it achieved its target of total sanitation. West Bengal’s target is total sanitation in 18 districts in two years, or by 2008. There are 330 RSMs in the state run by 230 NGOs.

UNICEF India - Water, environment and sanitation - Low-cost toilets help Bengal target total sanitation

I doubt the news if its not from UN

However, BD is doing commendable work on social sphere's and is progressing faster than India.

This is something India must learn from. Kudos to BD and keep it up and make it better.

Sami's usual fetish for sh!thole aside, I only asked for data as I couldn't find it myself. Anyway it seems 56% of Bangladeshis have improved sanitation, that's good progress.

@Lungi 500 : What's up with your obsession with Kolkata and West Bengal. I speak here as an individual, not on behalf of my country, state or ethnicity. Anyway since you are so obcessed with us, here's something for you to chew.

UNICEF India - Water, environment and sanitation - Low-cost toilets help Bengal target total sanitation
i think UP, bihar bring us down every time most of other states are quite developed

Back
Top Bottom