What's new

Bangladesh obtains 2nd position in sanitation coverage in South Asia: UNICE

its adorable to see Indians talking about discrimination towards women :argh:

Don't you know that discrimination towards women is intertwined with sanitation??Look at the US they can't elect a woman president and they have the worst sanitation system in the world!

For India if it really want to develop it should more concentrate on the poor and under develop states like UP, Bihar, West Bengal, Urissa, MP, Rjasthan etc. which is pulling off the development achieved by some states and cities like Mumbai, Delhi, Kerala etc. Whenever I see about talk related to India, Indians only prefer to bring the example of Mumbai, Delhi, Bengalore etc. when rest of the India lagged behind very much. This is not the way forward. Difference between all those states to the develop states should be reduced if India really want to develop.

we are already doing it.we have a special package for the backward states in human development.and most of them are improving.our govt allotted $128 billion for sanitaion purpose alone and other 205 billion for several development purposes.compare it bangladesh's gdp of 110 billion!!!.it took lesser time for you because you have smaller population and we have 17.5% of earths population.we're improving and every year our country is pulling out about 1crore to 2 crore people out of poverty compare it with 15 crores of population of bangladesh or 2 crore population of srilanka.. and estimate how many bangladeshs and srilankas we pulled out of poverty if u look at any parameter of human development u'll find improvement in india compared to successive years..im not saying this because i hate bangladesh or anything.... and congrats for above

indian people love the practice of open defecation regardless of rich or poor. One of my colleagues once had an excursion to india from his varsity. When they were on the way to Himachal Pradesh starting from Delhi, just on the outskirt of Delhi one of them needed to call on nature. She was a girl, she couldn't act like boys. Stopping the bus they found a rich rural farmhouse. They got in and described the situation to a mid age woman who looked like landlady. Surprisingly, she told that they didn't have bathroom. Then they asked how they called on nature. She answered, "jangal me kar lete hai :cheesy:". Just behind their house was jungle like place. Later she guided the girl towards jungle.

indian people love the practice of open defecation regardless of rich or poor. One of my colleagues once had an excursion to india from his varsity. When they were on the way to Himachal Pradesh starting from Delhi, just on the outskirt of Delhi one of them needed to call on nature. She was a girl, she couldn't act like boys. Stopping the bus they found a rich rural farmhouse. They got in and described the situation to a mid age woman who looked like landlady. Surprisingly, she told that they didn't have bathroom. Then they asked how they called on nature. She answered, "jangal me kar lete hai :cheesy:". Just behind their house was jungle like place. Later she guided the girl towards jungle.

attachment.php

Back
Top Bottom