What's new

Bangladesh must not allow Indian Commandos in Dhaka

This is hilarious.

The news is surely by pro-Pakistani sources. No truth behind it, yet. USA guards Canada's border. India and Bangladesh should maintain similar relationship. India is not Bangladesh's enemy. We are neighbours and friends. We should defend each other. Of course before this to happen, we must ensure we solve the concerns we have against each other. Bangladesh does not have any situation like Pakistan's. So there is no need for any Indian commandos. If we need commandos, we have our own who will protect Indian embassy. Bangladesh's Intelligence Agency unearthed the plot against the Indian embassy few weeks ago. They also arrested ULFA guys. So I am sure Indians know how capable we are. They just need to be friendly too;)

Valid point Gromell. It is not to demean your security apparatus. But there is a specific threat input they received (I belive the massacre at pilkhana made them think about a possibility of a revolt .... so makes sense to have one's own security).

That was pretty funny !! (unless taken personal)

The basic issue here is that we have a very important institution in foreign land and we should make every effort to safeguard it. We cannot have another kabul style bombing of Indian embassy in dhaha. That would unnecessary sore the relations between the two neighbours. So in fact it is a good move towards stablizing Indo-bangla relations.

Indian did not need special forces even when Awami stooges were not in power but now Awami stooges in power india needs special forces protection. Even 2 year old would not buy into this deception.
Just as expected indian high commission in Dhaka is and will be running terror campaign inside Bangladesh. And these special forces will be new addition to indian terrorist activities including stationed inside indian high comission -indian terror headquarter in Bangladesh.

Last edited:
Valid point Gromell. It is not to demean your security apparatus. But there is a specific threat input they received (I belive the massacre at pilkhana made them think about a possibility of a revolt .... so makes sense to have one's own security).

So india is implicitly admitting its hand in massacre of 50 some Bangladesh army officers. And now in fear of some imaginary retribution. 50 or so special indian terror force can not save indian from earning the label of terrorist.

Last edited:

Allow me!! I dont think BDR revolt has anything to do with it. Also these commandos wont be able to provide security to Indian embassy against terror as they will not have any logistics neither they will have jurisdiction outside the embassy. India should concentrate more on its internal security where terror attack and terrorism is a everyday matter. Why India need 50 commandos in a country where there were not a single terorris activities in the last 6 years?
This will unnecessarily put strain on our own security apparatus. We have to put more people on vigiallance and put that area under constant surveillance not against torrorist but to look after your commandos. ;)

Last edited:
i thought that a country has a right to guard its embassy/diplomatic mission....of course it is the duty of the host country to provide security ...but what if the diplomat wants his own nationals to guard him?rather than having someone else (host country security men)tagging him closely what if they were spies/people having a soft heart towards terrorists...like some miscrent officers of pakistan army(p.s-i am mentioning pak here as an example,no pun intended).if yo guys want to guard your mission in india you guys can putforth your concerns and send your men to guard your deplomats.....

as of such this article is a non-issue.....(i.e----an unwanted,unresearched/article that pokes its own statements at every few lines eg: first it says indian commando's are going to come to bangldesh as spies....then he says they are coming to guard the indian embassy, then he again goes back to spying,RAW,etc contradicting his own statements that he has said earlier, and he concludes as bangladesh should not allow these people as they may be potential spies/RAW......now if you guys are so concerned cant you guys keep a tab on guards if they move out of the embassy? am sure you will be already be having some people to moniter everything that goes in /out of the embassy(am sure every host country does )though you guys cant peep inside the embassy.

you guys are scared of 50 commando's when you guys mock the same commandos for their ineffiency of handling mumbai? so what is going to happen if you allow these inefficient commando's take care of the indian embassy? atleast you guys can wash your hands off if any terrorist sneeks into the embassy. however you will be responsible for any attempted attack for lack of intelligence warning or measures to prevent the attack.

i thought that a country has a right to guard its embassy/diplomatic mission....of course it is the duty of the host country to provide security ...but what if the diplomat wants his own nationals to guard him?rather than having someone else (host country security men)tagging him closely what if they were spies/people having a soft heart towards terrorists...like some miscrent officers of pakistan army(p.s-i am mentioning pak here as an example,no pun intended).if yo guys want to guard your mission in india you guys can putforth your concerns and send your men to guard your deplomats.....

It is the host country which make the decission to allow or not allow any person in any diplomatic eshtablishment. Its not only your commandos but every employee needs a clearance from Dhaka to be sent here. Also your commandos wont be able to guard the embassy, but they can remain inside, they even wont be able to build a watch tower to have a binicular even to see what is going on outside. They wont have any helicopter to even evacuate their hostages. So my understanding of these 50 commados are unnecessary and will raise controversy inside my country.

you guys are scared of 50 commando's when you guys mock the same commandos for their ineffiency of handling mumbai? so what is going to happen if you allow these inefficient commando's take care of the indian embassy? atleast you guys can wash your hands off if any terrorist sneeks into the embassy. however you will be responsible for any attempted attack for lack of intelligence warning or measures to prevent the attack.

Wer are not scared of 50 commandos but concern about terrorist activities india is planning using these commandos. We have every reason to be concerned about indian terroism as india had and has done so.

This is hilarious.

The news is surely by pro-Pakistani sources. No truth behind it, yet. USA guards Canada's border. India and Bangladesh should maintain similar relationship. India is not Bangladesh's enemy. We are neighbours and friends. We should defend each other.
You must be joking by hinting that we ask India to guard our border. Stop joking and don't preach your political Party line. Your kind of people only make others anti-Indian. Friendly relationship is good, but that should not come down to a HIJRA relationship. I hope you understand what I mean.

Allow me!! I dont think BDR revolt has anything to do with it. Also these commandos wont be able to provide security to Indian embassy against terror as they will not have any logistics neither they will have jurisdiction outside the embassy. India should concentrate more on its internal security where terror attack and terrorism is a everyday matter. Why India need 50 commandos in a country where there were not a single terorris activities in the last 6 years?
This will unnecessarily put strain on our own security apparatus. We have to put more people on vigiallance and put that area under constant surveillance not against torrorist but to look after your commandos. ;)

Iajdani : I really dont know what set off your willy. I was precise in what i wrote. Hope you have had chance to google for US Embassy siege in Iran.

As for terror in our country, yes, now that current BD government has stopped sheltering Anti Ind insurgents, we belive this terror activities will be non existent (so long as BD does not provide active shelter to this terrorists).

You must be joking by hinting that we ask India to guard our border.
Where does he hint so? .. in fact he is propagating that your establishment is enough to protect the embassies.

Stop joking and don't preach your political Party line. Your kind of people only make others anti-Indian. Friendly relationship is good, but that should not come down to a HIJRA relationship. I hope you understand what I mean.
Well, we dont understand... maybe you can clarify.

It is the host country which make the decission to allow or not allow any person in any diplomatic eshtablishment. Its not only your commandos but every employee needs a clearance from Dhaka to be sent here. Also your commandos wont be able to guard the embassy, but they can remain inside, they even wont be able to build a watch tower to have a binicular even to see what is going on outside. They wont have any helicopter to even evacuate their hostages. So my understanding of these 50 commados are unnecessary and will raise controversy inside my country.

I'm afraid that is not entirely correct. We decide who is part of our embassy. The host country at best can declare a person "Persona non grata".

This commando's are meant for perimeter security. Forget Binocular's, they will have all the security apparatus needed to Guard the embassy and its occupant's.

Regarding evacuation by a chop ... thats incorrect as well. We can, if needed, have such a facility.

So india is implicitly admitting its hand in massacre of 50 some Bangladesh army officers. And now in fear of some imaginary retribution. 50 or so special indian terror force can not save indian from earning the label of terrorist.

Absolutely sir. We are damn proud to have defeated your armed forces in your own land (just imagine .. doing this without us wasting a single bullet). And now as your correctly said ..... we aim for Dhaka.

Way to go India.

Thanks idune. You make us all proud.

Absolutely sir. We are damn proud to have defeated your armed forces in your own land (just imagine .. doing this without us wasting a single bullet). And now as your correctly said ..... we aim for Dhaka.

Way to go India.

Only india and indians will take pride in cowardly terrorism of their govt. As for defeating us you are still in your ghetto dreamland.

Way to go India.

You can do lots jack but nothing to show, you can not even control your own insurgents and maoist. What a joke. Only success india has is using terrorism and thats what india is planning.

Last edited:
I'm afraid that is not entirely correct. We decide who is part of our embassy. The host country at best can declare a person "Persona non grata".

Yes you decide and we issue the visa. what is that suppose to mean??
Also you have to declare the pre approved position of that person and his responsibility assigned to it.
This commando's are meant for perimeter security. Forget Binocular's, they will have all the security apparatus needed to Guard the embassy and its occupant's.

Regarding evacuation by a chop ... thats incorrect as well. We can, if needed, have such a facility.

No sir!!! you are wrong. They can not be seen from outside. We have similar arrangement with US embassy. I had to go to US embassy few times but I never had to encounter any of their security personnel neither I could get to see them. All perimeter security as well as internal security (who are embassy staffs but Bangladeshis) are ensured by our own people.
And the chopper!!! you are kidding right???? Its not Pakistan.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom