What's new

Bangladesh:Gunfight at BDR headquarters

The level of the barbarity and the butchery reminds one of the Mumbai attacks. These people surely have been inspired and or funded and armed by the same rogue organisation that funded the Mumbai attacks !!!

The modus operandi seems similar. Only in this case, it seems like a well thought out plan to execute a military coup.. destroy the top brass of the Bangladesh army and kill/depose the government of the day and install a hardline islamic military rule !

Its high time, the Bangadeshis understand that Al Qaeda and other rogue elements in Bangladesh will one day destroy Bangladesh just like what is happening in Swat and other areas of lawlessness in Pakistan

The level of the barbarity and the butchery reminds one of the Mumbai attacks. These people surely have been inspired and or funded and armed by the same rogue organisation that funded the Mumbai attacks !!!

The modus operandi seems similar. Only in this case, it seems like a well thought out plan to execute a military coup.. destroy the top brass of the Bangladesh army and kill/depose the government of the day and install a hardline islamic military rule !

Its high time, the Bangadeshis understand that Al Qaeda and other rogue elements in Bangladesh will one day destroy Bangladesh just like what is happening in Swat and other areas of lawlessness in Pakistan

The mostly suspected here is Indian intellegence agency, not Al-Qaeda. India does not want its neighbor to be strong and developed as it shows up as threat to her. Bangladesh does not have any Al-Qaeda base in its soil except for some other terrorist organizations like HuJi and JMB... they dont seem active in nowadays...

The organization mostly suspected here RAW, not Al-Qaeda. Bangladesh is a bit free from this except for some other terrorist organization like HuJi and JMB...

Your suspicions have no basis, nothing but mere conjectures and convoluted imaginations. It is completely internal affair of BDR where some rogues within killed their own, nothing more, nothing less.

The mostly suspected here is Indian intellegence agency, not Al-Qaeda. India does not want its neighbor to be strong and developed as it shows up as threat to her. Bangladesh does not have any Al-Qaeda base in its soil except for some other terrorist organizations like HuJi and JMB... they dont seem active in nowadays...

Bangladesh has to explore all angles including RAW,HUJi etc. I feel most bangladeshis here have already pushed the blame on the Indians. An unwise move IMHO. This is a bit like India blaming Pakistan for the Mumbai attacks but failing to address other areas like Intelligence failure and Indian elements like the Mumbai underworld gangsters !!

How can you claim to be anywhere near strong if such a thing can be pulled off?

Your disbelief and disgust is forcing you to think its foreign, as that makes it more convenient.

Your suspicions have no basis, nothing but mere conjectures and convoluted imaginations. It is completely internal affair of BDR where some rogues within killed their own, nothing more, nothing less.

How do you know its an internal affair??
How could the jawans dare to kill the senior army officers without any assistance from outside??
The officers were killed were suppose to get award at the BDR HQ for their bravery and honesty and thats why they were transfered in the HQ one month ago. Its clear that it was a planned action, and theres someone behind all these events. And we know who the "someone" could be!!

How do you know its an internal affair??
How could the jawans dare to kill the senior army officers without any assistance from outside!!

How do they get the 'daring' from outside?

The officers were killed were suppose to get award at the BDR HQ for their bravery and honesty and thats why they were transfered in the HQ one month ago. Its clear that it was a planned action, and theres someone behind all these events. And we know who the "someone" could be!!

Dont harp on it being very evident, whats the evidence? Brilliant army officers or not, its been widely reported of the discontent among BDR to BA for illtreatment.

How do they get the 'daring' from outside?

Dont harp on it being very evident, whats the evidence? Brilliant army officers or not, its been widely reported of the discontent among BDR to BA for illtreatment.

say that its been widely reported in Indian medias... bunch of bulshits.
All of them were not bad and they were transfered in BDR only a month.
I know some them thru other army officers...

If all of them were really bad, then you would not see the soldier in the following cryng for his senior officers:

2740979f5e42af7282eea4711ac33ea2.jpg

The softer side of a soldier is seen at BDR Gate-4 near Jigatola yesterday after hearing about 39 bodies of officers being found.Photo: Shawkat Jamil

Last edited:
This is plain rubbish. On one hand you claim this to be a secretive plan by a external agency and now claims are flying as to even ordinary soldiers knew about large funds were coming in for this betrayal. What were this soldiers doing then, why wasnt the alarm sounded.

What is plain rubbish?Go back and read posts and you will find where I am quoting from.It is from ministers.

I will not say Intelligence completely failed.For example:Sheikh Hasina was there just the day before,that means Intelligence units were pro-active from two weeks before.What did their report contain?We will have to know that.Did they signal something like this?If they did,why no action was taken?If not,then they are failure.

The Traitors also distributed leaflets secretly,just the night before for uprising.

BDR men asked to report in 24 hours
Star Online Report

BDR members, who are out of stations for leave or any other purposes or have not reported yet after the mutiny at the BDR headquarters on Wednesday, are ordered to report to their respective offices within next 24 hours.

Home ministry today (Saturday) issued a press note, saying firm actions will be taken if the order is not carried out.

The Daily Star - Details News

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

This will help sorting out the miscreants.

On an earlier posts i had pointed to 'rogue elements' in BDR and i was lamblasted. Well the posts here of Bangladeshi's point to this only, or else how can they claim they killed so many for money.

Well it turns out you are right.And I feel no shame accepting that.This same "rogue elements" together with an "external help" did all the killing.

Media did play a wrong role on the first day,glorifying the Traitors.But now as the horror unveils,people lost their sympathies with BDR and tide turned.

There were many wrong information about the army was telecast initially.One like the DG shot the BDR jawan.And it was shown repeatedly.Bangladeshi media did the exact thing that Indian media did during Mumbai attacks.I would say worse,as they helped triggered the mutiny spread across the country.

There is a rumour that 25 crore taka was distributed for this mass murder.I am repeating it,Its still a rumour.

Nothing as smooth as it seems to you.If not RAW then something else,but it wasn't only a simple mutiny.

Bangladesh has to explore all angles including RAW,HUJi etc. I feel most bangladeshis here have already pushed the blame on the Indians. An unwise move IMHO.

I agree with you.We have to explore all the possibilities.Who knows it might turn out to be that Burmese Generals were financing this murder.They would definitely benefit from a weak Bangladesh,just like India and terrorist outfits.
So it would be wise for our Intel agencies not to draw conclusion before starting the investigation.I hope they know their job well.

This act weakens Bangladesh and that would in turn make it difficult for them to tackle the extremists. So why would India want to make it easy for the extremists ???

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom