What's new

Bangladesh ‘Embassy’ in Kabul or Indian listening post

With indian joy and logic, its only logical and equal for Pakistan to support independence movements in indian NE. Now we will see indians are coming out with thousands of oximoronic deception.

who cares if they support them ????

by our logic no coutry in the world appose India. just take an exapamle of current situation of J&K . you find out your answer

who cares if they support them ????

by our logic no coutry in the world appose India. just take an exapamle of current situation of J&K . you find out your answer

india cares, thats why your media, rouge element of subcontinent RAW and your govt spent sleepless night over it. Thats why indian army kills children in street of J & K. Just because other countries are putting commercial interest before the moral one does not mean india is wining. Only medieval mindset would make "no one oppose india" victory claim .

Wow, this thread has really elevated the impression of Indian intelligence agencies in my eyes.:cheers:

If they can f*** with the heads of the many (not all) paranoid-as-hell Bangladeshi friends, many of whom are senior members of PDF, then they are sure as hell doing something right.:bounce:

Psst, a little nugget for you guys.;)

I just ran into Sheikh Hasina this morning at the gym- she was wearing a mustache but I saw through her disguise. So i browbeated her into telling me the truth.
The Sheikh Hasina in Bangladesh is really a cyborg planted by SBA (Sc*** Bangadesh Agency), a new Indian secret agency tasked with messing with you guys. She is collecting info and sowing dissent for the day when we invade. She shoots lasers from her eyes. Oh, and she has an Ashok Chakra tattooed on her scalp:partay:

Wow, this thread has really elevated the impression of Indian intelligence agencies in my eyes.:cheers:

If they can f*** with the heads of the many (not all) paranoid-as-hell Bangladeshi friends, many of whom are senior members of PDF, then they are sure as hell doing something right.:bounce:

Psst, a little nugget for you guys.;)

I just ran into Sheikh Hasina this morning at the gym- she was wearing a mustache but I saw through her disguise. So i browbeated her into telling me the truth.
The Sheikh Hasina in Bangladesh is really a cyborg planted by SBA (Sc*** Bangadesh Agency), a new Indian secret agency tasked with messing with you guys. She is collecting info and sowing dissent for the day when we invade. She shoots lasers from her eyes. Oh, and she has an Ashok Chakra tattooed on her scalp:partay:

You have been released from rehab too early.

You have been released from rehab too early.

I wasn't released....I escaped using the rocket pack I made from spoons, plates and lighter fluid.

And I'm coming after youuuuuuuuuuuuuuu:D

You better worry about your own instability. BD is one of the most stable country in Asia and 100 times than India.
We could do what we like to do and India could do $hit. Forgot about ULFA? ;)

Nothing compared to wat we did to u....remember Sheikh Hasina...:lol: jus kidding

By a Bangladeshi?

by a wannabe Pakistani...or rather a East Pakistani to b precise.

Your finding of flaws with date is not even core of the story and not even relevant.

I only found a flaw in date??? :rolleyes: Do you even read before posting?

Go back and read post#20 and 38 again.

How wonderfully some people can twist statement...... :rolleyes:

Picture was posted as is from the news site and I made open invitiation to provide the proof and you have taken that advice. But core fact doest not change - Awami regime is hell bent to undermine Islamic aspiration of Bangladeshi population. This is not relevant to this topic , if you like to discuss it further go to the relevant thread I will more than happy to discuss it there.

Did you ask for proof in the very first post?NO.Only when challenged by other members you asked them for verifying it.Whereas it was your duty to verify before posting false and fabricated news.Try remembering what happened.

http://www.defence.pk/forums/bangla...nance-over-muslim-majority-population-18.html

The reason I brought the comparison here is that..in that thread too you posted the picture without verifying its authenticity.

In this case too,the article has many flaws and no one still could give me the name of the "local agency which conducted the survey". No one still gave me a link how they know "BD officials at embassy are trained by India". Or that why did they post Jamat is banned when in reality it isn't?

Yet without proper verification,once again I should add,you are jumping with joy.

If it is the case then I really hope Taliban blow it out. I really do!!!

Pakistan should kick the hell out this Bharati dalals from Islamabad.

You can not be a Bangladeshi who is doing an act of anarchy and declaring himself as traitor against its own nation by suggesting/ instigating a terrorist attack against overseas Bangladeshi mission.

I hope online anti terrorist agencies are scanning your posts cause you have done this many times before and you live USA as well.

There are many more bangladeshi here taking like you and exposing their real identity to rest of the world.

I want to request Indian members not to involve in discussions with persons those who suggest and justify terrorist attacks against anything i mean even a soul with whatsoever reason.

I still remember a person in NSW charged heavily for suggesting terrorist attacks against Australia. Following his conviction his own community debated his innocence by telling media that he was just a big mouthed person not terrorist but he is behind bars and serving his term. Just an example no details.

Terrorism in any form should be opposed!!! There is no reason to support terrorism.

Its sorry to see people supporting terrorism just because they can't prove their points! (both in real world and here!)

Its very sorry to see people at this level (expecting most of the people here to be decently educated!) to talk like this ...

Anything bad that happens ... people should stop shouting "Ohhh!!! Conspiracy!" If this goes on ... everyone around you would stop giving a damn about what happens to you!

india cares, thats why your media, rouge element of subcontinent RAW and your govt spent sleepless night over it. Thats why indian army kills children in street of J & K. Just because other countries are putting commercial interest before the moral one does not mean india is wining. Only medieval mindset would make "no one oppose india" victory claim .

BTW i must correct you for your information dats not indian Army in J & K streets fighting those stonepelters....dats J&Kpolice only comprised of mainly J&K people.

Infact IA n RAW works lil diferently n professionaly:azn:....As It only chills d spine of those few who works backend n push these chilldren(whereas thr own kids r studying n living king size life abroad) for clash with security forces.

And yes perhaps forgot India n Afg has a long standing partenership since ages.So thats india is working for to make Afghanistan again a self comprised n self dependent nation...so thr wartorn people cud again live thr life what they used to be.:cheers:

Dude please don't waste your breath with these iDune type cartoons. They are just going to keep posting the same paranoid anti-india bullcrap, they are WAY WAY WAY beyond reasoning.

WAY WAY........

For a subject that has no credibility the Indians seem to be spending a lot of time arguing over it.

It is the Bangladeshis who always rake up these incredible issues.

In this case too,the article has many flaws and no one still could give me the name of the "local agency which conducted the survey". No one still gave me a link how they know "BD officials at embassy are trained by India". Or that why did they post Jamat is banned when in reality it isn't?

Yet without proper verification,once again I should add,you are jumping with joy.

I have posted the proof of Awami regime admission that they see Bangladesh for indian buffer state. You are running away for that fact and want to have name of the official?

You are such a jack the a .. that people will reveal and disclose officials name in the Bangladesh embassy when they are working for indians. Why dont you go demand in MOFA to reveal the name for you and post it here when you find out.

Back
Top Bottom