What's new

Bangladesh ‘Embassy’ in Kabul or Indian listening post

Don't disrespect my country based on the actions of few.

Don't force me to drop to your level and abuse your mother land.

Hez a newbie,he"ll take his time in realizing the people like idune,Al-zakir have no nationality.

:cheers:

Don't disrespect my country based on the actions of few.

Don't force me to drop to your level and abuse your mother land.

I didn't mean to disrespect anyone or any country.

I'm really disgusted with those who post against their own country without any valid reason. Trying to build up some conspiracy in their dreams and thinking that it is real. It's really bad!!!

I don't think Bangladesh Govt would do anything that will result in destroying their relationships with other countries. Even thinking that the present Govt is pro-Indian.... they might give some freebies to India like in trade or help with security on North East.

Hez a newbie,he"ll take his time in realizing the people like idune,Al-zakir have no nationality.

Ya... just joined yesterday :D

Thanks for the info... Bombensturm

Bangladesh is a democratic country. So guys, those who don't like the present Govt, make sure you vote against it in the next elections.

That's rich coming from an Indian - whose country and citizens swallow almost all conspiracy theories against Pakistan without a shred of evidence and along with that make up their own conspiracy theories too without a shred of evidence.

Well, if there is one nation that is number one in cooking up and believing all those conspiracy theories about Yahood, Hanood and crusaders, that sees CIA/Mossad/RAW cpnspiracy in everything, it would be your country.

You are just so funny. In denial is word so often used for you guys, it has become a cliche but is still very true.

The ones who helped you with India Doctorine ? Sure....

I find my time would be better utilized in reading archie comics, watching doordarshan..or hell ..even trying to listen to pop songs...

Delusional is the word when it comes to Bangladesh Defence section in this forum...have a great day...go easy on whatever stuff you are using to come up with literary master piece.

Hey don't knock a good thing. This is now the fifth version of the book in just four years.

indians are giving nationality certificate now??? WOW afterall this is by indian admission - Awami regime is a indian stooge.

.................same old :blah::blah::blah::blah:

Let me give you a reminder:

I asked you to verify the article not to read what your thinking is.

I asked you the following question:

1. What is the name of the local agency mentioned in the article that conducted the survey?

2. Why is the author mentioning JeI is banned in Bangladesh when in reality it isn't ?

3. How come the author come to know about Indians training BD embassy staffs?Through investigative reporting or through secret sources or through what?

Are they too hard to answer?

I still haven't found answer of any one of them.When you challenged to verify "Island or Islam",I did it with proof not theory. Now verify this article with proof not theory.

You are moving in circles as you always do. If you don't know the answers,then keep quite. I am not asking for your theories and beliefs.

Pakistan should kick BD embassy out of Islamabad. I bet that is also a listening port.

Please come up with some credible sources...else you surely loose your bet....

Please share your sources with us.The issue of credibility comes to the scenario.
I bet the agents after their duty drop into his HQ and tell him all the actual details. :lol:.

Shhhh! Its confidential. Alas! The evil Indian conspiracy to destroy its neighbourhood is out in the open! :( :rofl:

I bet the agents after their duty drop into his HQ and tell him all the actual details. :lol:.

Shhhh! Its confidential. Alas! The evil Indian conspiracy to destroy its neighbourhood is out in the open! :( :rofl:

Instead of making a lot of noise the Indians should actually try to contest what is written in the book. Something they have failed to do in 4 years.

Hez a newbie,he"ll take his time in realizing the people like idune,Al-zakir have no nationality.:cheers:

You just need to know that we are there to prevent your feet entering in our land. :)

Last edited:
I recently heard that RAW has set up a communications/eaves dropping post near the Pakistan High Commission in Dhaka with the full cooperation of the Government.

I do not think Pakistan high commission is active in BD. They are no where to found. They should close in Dhaka and kick out Awami dalals from Islamabad. :agree:

All I see foregn malauns lurking around with bunch of malauns in Dhaka. :tdown:

Well, if there is one nation that is number one in cooking up and believing all those conspiracy theories about Yahood, Hanood and crusaders, that sees CIA/Mossad/RAW cpnspiracy in everything, it would be your country.

Again, that's rich coming from an Indian whose nation believes every little conspiracy theory regarding ISI/Pakistan army/Pakistan and have no problems spreading those conspiracy theories to others.

You are just so funny. In denial is word so often used for you guys, it has become a cliche but is still very true.

Depends on the context in which you want to use the word denial for. More often than not, indians do not understand the meaning of denial and hence use it as a word of convenience.

Back
Top Bottom