What's new

Bangladesh ‘Embassy’ in Kabul or Indian listening post

The fact is simply,BD can not go against India or displease it.
It will be calling its own destruction and instability if it does so.

You better worry about your own instability. BD is one of the most stable country in Asia and 100 times than India.
We could do what we like to do and India could do $hit. Forgot about ULFA? ;)

Although you are an Awami supporter but it is not unlikely that Awami would not do this just to please Bharat. We are seeing alot of Bharat centric foreign policies conducted by Awami leauge. So we are afraid that Bd is becoming a yes master to Bharat. :angry:

The article is full of BS. AL (or BNP for that matter) could care less about indian listening posts. There's no point in using BD embassy as a listening post - there are so many other places they could use such as indian embassy, schools, hospitals, bunkers, trenches, you name it lol. Even if it was true, we could charge india some $$$ for it. A win-win situation. :D:D:D

It is a fact tht Shiekh Mujeeb was going to sign a letter to merge bengladesh into india!

Thanks to the bengladeshi army officiers who assasinated tht fag!
Awami is just a pro indian fag party.

Let me know when the time comes --- You should realize , that on a world stage you are just insignificant !!! and i guess by demeaning your country men , your country , my country and my country men is the only way you can have your sadistic pleasure and most important -- have something to discuss on def.pk ... like they say ' A empty mind is a devils mind'....So go ahead and indulge yourself..

Situation in Bangladesh almost similar around 1975. Awami associating Bangladesh with Bharat too much which is making a lot of people mad as hell, suppressing opposition, controlling free media and so on. Mujib didn't think of his outcome. La-Hasina is repeating the same mistake of her coward father. Don't think for even a minute that we Muslim will allow our country to transformed into Bharatis colony.

It is a fact tht Shiekh Mujeeb was going to sign a letter to merge bengladesh into india!

Thanks to the bengladeshi army officiers who assasinated tht fag!
Awami is just a pro indian fag party.

Wild !

Can we have a link to this figment of imagination ?

Although you are an Awami supporter but it is not unlikely that Awami would not do this just to please Bharat. We are seeing alot of Bharat centric foreign policies conducted by Awami leauge. So we are afraid that Bd is becoming a yes master to Bharat. :angry:

Funny you mention about 15 August. I will not be surprise if another incident occur just like 15 August. Most of us hate to see Bharatis presence in BD so we are to what ever it takes to keep them out from our land. :tup:

Since you are dragging me to dirty politics...let me ask you one thing...

For an article to look authentic,it has to have credible links to support it.It should not have so many errors as this one here has.

There is no link to the news to survey,and no name of the agency.Now does it make a believable article?

Call me whatever you want,it won't change anything. Allah clearly said when you hear any thing,cross check the source before jumping.

So blaming on the basis of assumption,certainly doesn't concur with that.

Situation in Bangladesh almost similar around 1975. Awami associating Bangladesh with Bharat too much which is making a lot of people mad as hell, suppressing opposition, controlling free media and so on. Mujib didn't think of his outcome. La-Hasina is repeating the same mistake of her coward father. Don't think for even a minute that we Muslim will allow our country to transformed into Bharatis colony.

Why don't you go back to Afghanistan if the Bengalis are not listening to you.

Wait, even that is becoming a Bhrati colony! Persia? Will they accept you?

Learn to understand how democracy works because you are now living in a secular democracy (reverse hizarat?). If you want Shariah rule, go to a Shariah country.

I wonder why some members are actually believing this shyte?

Aha, perhaps you should adjust your short memory. When Awami regime FM given silence recognition to indian journalist comments of Bangladesh being the "buffer state" what should people expect from Awami stooge regime. Indians are doing exactly what indian journalist described, that is using Bangladesh as buffer state to fight proxy hegemonic war; in this case in Afghanistan.

Indian journo dares to call Bangladesh a ''buffer state''-Local newsmen taken aback

Journalists were taken aback as Foreign Minister Dr Dipu Moni kept silent about an Indian journalist''s sweeping remark that Pakistan is in proxy war using Bangladesh as ''buffer state'' and import terrorists from here to carry out terror strikes against India.(The News Today)

Bangladeshi journalists covering the joint press conference of Indian External Affairs Minister Pranab Mukherjee and his Bangladeshi counterpart Dipu Moni thought that she would speak out to deflate the word ''buffer state''.

But, without refuting the invention of ''buffer state'', Dipu Moni stated her government stance--that Bangladesh will not allow its soil to be used by any element or terrorist outfit to conduct terrorist activities against India.

When a Bangladeshi journalist drew her attention while posing a question whether Bangladesh is being used as a ''buffer state'' by Pakistan to harbour terrorism, Dipu Moni--new to the tricks of the trade--didn''t make any reply about the remarks branding Bangladesh as ''buffer state''.

She rather restated what she stated about the government stance not to allow terrorists to use Bangladeshi land against any neighboring countries.

http://www.defence.pk/forums/bangla...h-buffer-state-local-newsmen-taken-aback.html

Aha, perhaps you should adjust your short memory. When Awami regime FM given silence recognition to indian journalist comments of Bangladesh being the "buffer state" what should people expect from Awami stooge regime. Indians are doing exactly what indian journalist described, that is using Bangladesh as buffer state to fight proxy hegemonic war; in this case in Afghanistan.

Dudh er saadh ghole e metanor chesta na korlei valo hoi.

I pointed out the flaws in this article,if you can answer my queries then do so.Give a straight answer or else keep quite.

I don't have a short memory to not to recall the "Island and Islam" incident.Where "someone" intentionally played with evidence.

Dudh er saadh ghole e metanor chesta na korlei valo hoi.

I pointed out the flaws in this article,if you can answer my queries then do so.Give a straight answer or else keep quite.
Your finding of flaws with date is not even core of the story and not even relevant. Like yours, world does not eveolve around Sheikh Mujib.I have pointed out how Awami regime is promoting indian intention of using Bangladesh as buffer state in Afghanistan. And that evidence very much put you on the spot with Awami state of mind.

I don't have a short memory to not to recall the "Island and Islam" incident.Where "someone" intentionally played with evidence

Picture was posted as is from the news site and I made open invitiation to provide the proof and you have taken that advice. But core fact doest not change - Awami regime is hell bent to undermine Islamic aspiration of Bangladeshi population. This is not relevant to this topic , if you like to discuss it further go to the relevant thread I will more than happy to discuss it there.

For Indian friends its really a good news ..
May be Bangladesh Embassy in Islamabad is also Indian listingn post
hope for the best :yahoo:

For Indian friends its really a good news ..
May be Bangladesh Embassy in Islamabad is also Indian listingn post
hope for the best :yahoo:

With indian joy and logic, its only logical and equal for Pakistan to support independence movements in indian NE. Now we will see indians are coming out with thousands of oximoronic deception.

Back
Top Bottom