What's new

Bangladesh ‘Embassy’ in Kabul or Indian listening post

I don't have the time to waste with you any further,I saw how credibly you proved your point with that Martian language. :rolleyes:

Actually I have very well placed and informed contacts and sources.

The ones who helped you with India Doctorine ? Sure....

I find my time would be better utilized in reading archie comics, watching doordarshan..or hell ..even trying to listen to pop songs...

Delusional is the word when it comes to Bangladesh Defence section in this forum...have a great day...go easy on whatever stuff you are using to come up with literary master piece.

Hence Proved! Bangladesh is a spineless country that even people in their own country doesn't acknowledge it.

Very sorry to see this!

Hence Proved! Bangladesh is a spineless country that even people in their own country doesn't acknowledge it.

Very sorry to see this!

Don't disrespect my country based on the actions of few.

Don't force me to drop to your level and abuse your mother land.

Sorry I don't understand the language of Mars. :taz:

You are yet to give me credible proof.That is all I understand.

Since when you started believing hearsay and secret source?

Dang, you are not only expert in childish tantrum you have no clue what and whom I am talking about. Yet you go run your mouth on subject you know very little about.

How did you miss the motivation of indo -awami nexus I posted earlier (post # 65) ???

Indian embassy is not safe to conduct such business as it has been attacked and closely monitored. As goes with indian deception practice what best place could be another country embassy who are less suspected and more welcomed.

Awami regime already showed and proven to use Bangladesh defense and intel assests for india (going after ULFA ring a bell)

Awami regime FM already undertook indian subservient position and this embassy act fall in line of these awami activities.

India already feeling left orphaned by US and trying to find any means to stick around Afghanistan.

I have recently read a piece by B. Raman and his analysis that india in post US deperture will try to exploit Afghan internal conflicts to stick around. What better place to conduct dirty business where people less suspect.
As I said nothing anyone say will satisfy your need to uphold indian and Awami name here. Rest of your self proclaimed victory lap is sheer amusement to indians and awami stooges

Last edited:
he is not talking about real BD persons , he is talking about those few fake

That's interesting. Indians vehemently attack those Pakistanis that call other Pakistanis fake Pakistanis for whatever reason (such as believing that India is not sponsoring terrorism).

Now we have Indians calling certain Bangladeshis fake Bangladeshis for whatever reason. And this is certainly not the first time I am seeing an indian do this.

Man, utter, utter, hypocrites these indians are.

That's interesting. Indians vehemently attack those Pakistanis that call other Pakistanis fake Pakistanis for whatever reason (such as believing that India is not sponsoring terrorism).

Now we have Indians calling certain Bangladeshis fake Bangladeshis for whatever reason. And this is certainly not the first time I am seeing an indian do this.

Man, utter, utter, hypocrites these indians are.

one time think heading of this thread is real so we can also use BD ambassy in Islamabad ?????? cause if that was real so this is also
what you think :coffee:

When indians run out of logic and no place to hide their evil actions they come up questioning others nationality.

one time think heading of this thread is real so we can also use BD ambassy in Islamabad ?????? cause if that was real so this is also
what you think :coffee:

Doesn't concern me if you can use BD embassy in Islamabad or whether the news is fake. I think there's a big difference in using the embassy in Islamabad vs using the one in Kabul.

When indians run out of logic and no place to hide their evil actions they come up questioning others nationality.

m really in love with this forum their is alot of fun ...

some Pakistani and BD persons are happy to show anti-Indian agenda insted of thinking about thier own countries problem

like Pakistani are happy because of current situation of J&K but for them it desnt matter what happend in Karachi, Baluchistan they have no time for think about flood

Doesn't concern me if you can use BD embassy in Islamabad or whether the news is fake. I think there's a big difference in using the embassy in Islamabad vs using the one in Kabul.

Why their is a diffrence
if according to some BD members government in BD is Indian stooge so we can order them any thing ?? isnt it ???

or in case of Pakistan they are not Indian stooge

Why their is a diffrence
if according to some BD members government in BD is Indian stooge so we can order them any thing ?? isnt it ???

or in case of Pakistan they are not Indian stooge

Doing it in Pakistan would be infinitely riskier and tougher. That's why I don't see it happening in Pakistan.

Doing it in Pakistan would be infinitely riskier and tougher. That's why I don't see it happening in Pakistan.

who you are astrologer or some thing like that

if they are Indian stooge so whats the reason India not using them in Islamabad also ????

Pakistan should kick BD embassy out of Islamabad. I bet that is also a listening port.

Back
Top Bottom