What's new

Bangladesh Army's Guided multiple rocket luncher system

BD military can co ordinate with China and struggle between two giants are remain neutral to become a good economy.

no, it became more dangerous! Mali, Somalia, Yemen, Iraq, Syria, Afghanistan, Pakistan, Nigeria- they have become decentralized yeah but getting more aggressive day by day. Shiia and Christians can't come out from their house in those countries now a days. I don't think their condition was this bad....

Eigula holo Jujur Voi...

Dont worry.. things will get better once these criminals gone.

Most of the Jamati leaders who have been caught(you know who) have done enough **** to be executed.........if a state of emergency is declared and the 'Joutho-Bahini' is deployed right after the verdict any kind of jamati uprising can be stopped.....if the state of emergency is kept for a year I think the sentiment would die out!!

Eigula holo Jujur Voi...

Dont worry.. things will get better once these criminals gone.

And according to you Awami was going to build deep sea port and Bangladesh per capital income would be $4000-$5000. "Dont worry" type of your vapour talk has no relation or value in reality.

Most of the Jamati leaders who have been caught(you know who) have done enough **** to be executed.........if a state of emergency is declared and the 'Joutho-Bahini' is deployed right after the verdict any kind of jamati uprising can be stopped.....if the state of emergency is kept for a year I think the sentiment would die out!!

At the same token entire Awami League leadership and its goons had committed enough crime by killing Bangladesh army officers in Peelkhana massacre, logi boita killing, Bishawajit killing, Babu killing .... to be executed. Are Awami thugs up for that? Presedense of extrajudicial killing Awami League is creating using farcical kangaroo court will come back later to haunt them. Now Awami thugs are looking for "state of emergency " instead of giving election under neutral caretaker govt and administration. That escape plan under "state of emergency" will be Awami League crime at another level.

What Army's Guided multiple rocket luncher system has to do with Jamaat? You show up in the forum to derail a thread shows where you coming from and your intention.

It was even more interesting that Kalu miah hired gun was calling everyone "razakar" in propmotion of his forum and Awami league destructive activities. Deception is Awami league tool and run by many shades of black.

It was even more interesting that Kalu miah hired gun was calling everyone "razakar" in propmotion of his forum and Awami league destructive activities. Deception is Awami league tool and run by many shades of black.

So what are you saying? I work for Awami League?

...Hey guys just chill out ! What the f*ck you guys are doing. We are doing exactly the same thing an enemy would desire, faction between ourselves. Talking about jamat, rajakar, Awami,bnp as if they are above country as a whole. Please be sane and do not make you a laugh stock. Lets pure debate in a logical way prevails. And please don't derail thread. What, you guys are Indian ??

...Hey guys just chill out ! What the f*ck you guys are doing. We are doing exactly the same thing an enemy would desire, faction between ourselves. Talking about jamat, rajakar, Awami,bnp as if they are above country as a whole. Please be sane and do not make you a laugh stock. Lets pure debate in a logical way prevails. And please don't derail thread. What, you guys are Indian ??

It's an unfortunate reality both online and real life. This thread is originally about BA's mobile rocket launcher system (MRLS). And people are talking about "Razakars".

These things fan out quickly, but originally instigated by few. This is exactly what is happening in the politics of Bangladesh. Nobody wants to move forward, but keep bickering on political divisions, and therefore move backward.

Mods died? :coffee:

It's an unfortunate reality both online and real life. This thread is originally about BA's mobile rocket launcher system (MRLS). And people are talking about "Razakars".

These things fan out quickly, but originally instigated by few. This is exactly what is happening in the politics of Bangladesh. Nobody wants to move forward, but keep bickering on political divisions, and therefore move backward.

exactly, anyway you know what I fantasize? Difference and similarities between you and your avatar :bounce::girl_wacko::hang2:

You need to clear that out replying to post # 46.

If you are referring to Hammer's working with me in another website, yes he worked with me in a team, but he left when we had a disagreement about Mujib's role in Agartala conspiracy. Those of the accused in that conspiracy case who are still alive today, since they confessed openly (in 2010) that the allegation in that conspiracy case was in fact true, then in my opinion Mujib and others, who took part in that conspiracy, had committed treason according to the law of the land at the moment (before 1970). Hammer stopped working with me after I expressed that opinion.

Now if you ask me, Hammer is a good person, but I believe he is misinformed and perhaps a little emotional. In time, with more experience, I believe he will become an asset for Bangladesh and its people.

As for my political affiliations, I have none. I support the abolition of all political parties in all countries and in my opinion, only independents should be allowed to run for elections. People should be organized and should not allow anti people forces to organize. As far as I can tell, almost all political parties in all countries are anti people, either they are agents of the rich and in smaller under developed countries, in addition to being agents of the rich, they are also being bought and controlled by bigger wealthier countries. They are also a great tool of adversaries to divide the people and create infighting. They are a necessary evil at initial stages of democracy, but these parties should be phased out once people become more educated, informed and organized.

To mods: Sorry for the OT post, I am just answering a question. Please feel free to delete my OT posts.

At the same token entire Awami League leadership and its goons had committed enough crime by killing Bangladesh army officers in Peelkhana massacre, logi boita killing, Bishawajit killing, Babu killing .... to be executed. Are Awami thugs up for that? Presedense of extrajudicial killing Awami League is creating using farcical kangaroo court will come back later to haunt them. Now Awami thugs are looking for "state of emergency " instead of giving election under neutral caretaker govt and administration. That escape plan under "state of emergency" will be Awami League crime at another level.

What Army's Guided multiple rocket luncher system has to do with Jamaat? You show up in the forum to derail a thread shows where you coming from and your intention.

Actually I was replying to a previous quote.......Are you suggesting that the Jamatis should not be punished because we cannot bring Awami thugs to justice.....I never even mentioned anything about Awami league.....But you brought them up in response to a statement about punishment of war-criminals....shows your intention!

Hush, Razakar :angry:

I like the idealism in your post. But my hatred for BAL is a lot personal, one simply cannot forget and move on. Revenge is essential.

The fisrt step in moving forward is to eliminate razakars !! Bring down the whip on them for crimes against humanity 40 years ago ;)

Back
Top Bottom