What's new

Bal Thackeray and the rise of Shiv Sena in Maharashtra

you know well what you meant. as far as attire is concerned nobody should make it object of denying education to anyone. its a double-edge sword.

I know what i meant. Accept ur mistake and move on. Dont argue for the sake for ur ego. Coming from a backward background they are doing good.

Dude, Its not true. You can see most of the girls comes to school with Hindu traditional dress + Bindi, married one with mangal soothra + ring in her foot. Sikhs will come with turban. You ask sikhs to remove turban and come to school. I think they wont come. Also these wont hurt any one else in the school. Scarf also same. Following religion in school if it doesnt hurt others should be allowed, there is nothing wrong in allowing it.
Country like India where people observe religion more strongly that other countries, this should not be issue. Also Indian constitution allowes it.

In India we have schools run by christians or churchus, schools run by temple. Inside schools we will have photoes of Gods.
Out side church schools we will find cross and jesus. If these are allowed why kids cant come with scarf or turban?

Also many christian schools where nuns are teachers wear their version of scarf and come to teach.

Dude, Its not true. You can see most of the girls comes to school with Hindu traditional dress + Bindi, married one with mangal soothra + ring in her foot. Sikhs will come with turban. You ask sikhs to remove turban and come to school. I think they wont come. Also these wont hurt any one else in the school. Scarf also same. Following religion in school if it doesnt hurt others should be allowed, there is nothing wrong in allowing it.
Country like India where people observe religion more strongly that other countries, this should not be issue. Also Indian constitution allowes it.

In India we have schools run by christians or churchus, schools run by temple. Inside schools we will have photoes of Gods.
Out side church schools we will find cross and jesus. If these are allowed why kids cant come with scarf or turban?

Also many christian schools where nuns are teachers wear their version of scarf and come to teach.

Christian or muslim or hindu run schools ok. They can have the laws they want.
But sometimes we overtake the religious freedom granted to us. Yes, religious symbol should be discouraged whether they are hindu or muslim in education .
It will result in harmony among students to another level.

The hatredness shown by nations enemies for him even after his death shows the greatness of that man

There was even more hatred shown to Hitler after his death, so that much mean Hitler was the greatest man who ever lived :rolleyes:

There was even more hatred shown to Hitler after his death, so that much mean Hitler was the greatest man who ever lived :rolleyes:
Hitler was responsible for deaths of 6 million Jews and reason of WW 2 which claimed many more lives. Bala Saheb didn't do anything like this, didn't ordered his followers to kill people in thousands. You guys seriously give bad examples.

Hitler was responsible for deaths of 6 million Jews and reason of WW 2 which claimed many more lives. Bala Saheb didn't do anything like this, didn't ordered his followers to kill people in thousands. You guys seriously give bad examples.

Shows how brainwashed you are
Hitler was responsible for 60 Million HUMAN deaths.
Not just 6 million jews.

And the reason I said Hitler was the greatest man is because he actually succeed in his hate, while this clown could not even inspire his followers to form suicide squads.
This guy was a huge failure because he could not emulate his hero, Hitler.

Not just 6 million jews.

Are you Hitler was also responsible for Nanjing?

And the reason I said Hitler was the greatest man is because he actually succeed in his hate, while this clown could not even inspire his followers to form suicide squads.

Bal Thackeray kept the Abrhamics at Bay!

Not just 6 million jews.

People in India admire Hitler because of his patriotism for his motherland(or fatherland whatever)
Balasaheb was one of them....

I remember him for Mumbai-Pune expressway,55 flyovers in mumbai that made our life easier and also recently built bandra-worli sea link which was his conception..

Thackerey was not a racist but a religious extremist but he respected every patriotic hindu/non-hindu who kept Nation before religion.

Thackerey was anti-democracy but he never brought dictatorship. His politics was show of Passion & Patriotism not Power & Bloodshed.

There is difference between how Hitler & Thackerey took their last breath.

He was levels up than Hitler or Gadaffi or Islamic mullahs you respect.

Neither Thackerey commited suicide nor he was killed like Dog in drone attack nor he was killed while hiding by navy seal operation. He died with honour and as per nature's law which neither spared Buddha nor Prophet nor any Hindu Avtar.

It needs brain to find goodness in people you surely lack it.

come up with new mouthsh*t ...Thackerey kept his critics on tip of his toe... So do we :lol:

Rubbish these people were not Bangladeshis and Bangladeshis had nothing to do with it. This is just MNS propaganda in the same way that MNS made a sectarian Muslim v Hindu issue in to a Bihari v Marathi issue.

Stop spreading lies about my people and country.

Did you read "probably" word in my post??

There are already millions of Bangladeshi muslims working as sweepers, housemaid, prossies & construction workers. Is this a lie about your country??

So possibility can't ruled out.

Only Stupids are so SURE and ABSOLUTE, like you are one.

This fellow supported the Tamil Tigers in Sri Lanka.

Good riddance to bad rubbish.

Dont worry Rakshasa-paksa's days are not far off.

The world should celebrate the death of another Hindu terrorist - like Prabhakaran.

Hindu extremist leader Bal Thackeray dies in India

By RAJESH SHAH | Associated Press – Sat, Nov 17, 2012

Throughout his political career Thackeray was a powerful, rabble-rousing orator who routinely sanctioned the use of violence to propagate his political views. He was arrested at least twice for his for inflammatory speeches and writing.

His extreme regional and religious parochialism led him to advocate Hindu suicide bombers and planting bombs in Muslim neighborhoods to "protect the nation and all Hindus."

His followers often attacked and rampaged through the offices of media houses that he claimed were anti-Maharashtrian and anti-Hindu and threatened to dig up cricket pitches ahead of matches between largely Hindu India and its Muslim-majority neighbor Pakistan.

http://news.yahoo.com/hindu-extremist-leader-bal-thackeray-dies-india-132146121.html

Back
Top Bottom