What's new

Bal Thackeray and the rise of Shiv Sena in Maharashtra

Yeah, true ! Public sentiments were at its high and one could imagine how wild - possibly they could have gone in grief (although no one would support vandalism under the argument of grief). BUT, the respect and command this person earned was awesome !

To support my point of stating that Balasaheb expired on monday itslef is by the latest newz statement where 20000+ policemen (exclude paramilitary) are put in action. Now temme, if his newz of passing away was so real time is it possible to being such a huge policeforce ?

Bottomline is, I wud never start a thread without supporting links. But this tym i know what i was saying.

To support my point of stating that Balasaheb expired on monday itslef is by the latest newz statement where 20000+ policemen (exclude paramilitary) are put in action. Now temme, if his newz of passing away was so real time is it possible to being such a huge policeforce ?

Bottomline is, I wud never start a thread without supporting links. But this tym i know what i was saying.

True ! It would have been a disastrous reaction in grief by thousands right in midst of Diwali celebrations. Situation well handled I must say.

Bal Thackeray passes away . i hope mumbai remains peacefull during his final riots

I don't understand why Pakistanis are p*ssed off with Thackeray. He is one guy who should be more hated by Indians than by Pakistanis. Biharis, UP guys, Gujaratis and practically all South Indians hate him. Honestly I think all the actor-actresses visiting him are doing so only because they are afraid that if he felt more estranged, the fate of the 'immigrants'(including themselves) will be worse.
Whatever he did to Pakistan? Except disrupting a few cricket matches?

No one like him cause he used to erupt religious instability. Even though there are some Bangladeshis mostly because of poverty or seek of work,he showed racist and religious discrimination to them and spread hatred. Xenophobic like him should die like Taliban. Even though Pakistan had endured Taliban for quite a few time, it was only because their involvement in war helps Pakistan to remain neutral. Balthakrey was nothing but a deceive cult, he exploited religious weakness to gain his wealth,position and whatever he is now! Happy Death to him!

The hatredness shown by nations enemies for him even after his death shows the greatness of that man

sarvana venanti ahay ki shantata banun theva ani udhya shivaji park madhaye sahiba cha darsha kara...

Come tomorrow in Shivaji Park for seeing the Hindu Tiger for the Last time...

Balasheb did go without a fight even on his death bed... Brave Brave ... Brave Hero ... i am sure no one like him will be born in an another Century ...

:cry: :cry: its feeling like losing some close relative ... tears are rolling in the eyes of every Shiv Sainik ... cant say anything more :cry:

522384_4842391500031_908138199_n.jpg

Yeah but he turned the whole issue into a North-Indian vs Maharashtrian issue to suit his agenda when in reality it was a religious issue and not a regional/ethnic issue.

Don't get me wrong , I am no U.P wallah or Bihari but i find this guy Raj a bit dangerous for national integration for his constant attack on North Indians.

The voice of sanity.

Even in Pakistan if Altaf Hussain said that if the Khyber-Pakhtunkhwa (Pashtun area) government did something, he would declare all Pashtuns in Karachi as "infiltrators" and kick them out, the most hardcore MQM-wallah on this forum could not defend that.

That is however exactly what Mr Raj Thackeray did 2 months ago when he threatened to kick all Biharis out of Maharashtra.

The same rioters ( who probably were Bangladeshis) potraited themselves as immigrants from north-india while entering mumbai.
Mumbai is highly unsafe due to lack control measures of flooding immigrants in it.

Rubbish these people were not Bangladeshis and Bangladeshis had nothing to do with it. This is just MNS propaganda in the same way that MNS made a sectarian Muslim v Hindu issue in to a Bihari v Marathi issue.

Stop spreading lies about my people and country.

Yes same goes like Paaalthya Ghadyaawar Paani.

Neend se usse jagaaya jaata jo soya huwa ho, but jo neend ka drama kar raha usse jagaa nahi sakte.

I am sure you know well what happened on 26/11 but you are using that incident to bash Shiv-Sena & its follower just mere due to hate against them.

I am mumbaikar, I know things better than any Tom-Dick-Harry ranting here.

Bravery is what Shiv-Sena showed in 93 bombing, Bravery is what MNS did when thousands of employees were laid off without notice by JET Airways management, Bravery is what Bal-thackerey did for kashmiris, Bravery is what Shiv-Sainik did to muslim-dominated underworld & hafta-wasooli in chembur-naalasupara-byculla-andheri-kalyan-dombivili and many areas in mumbai.

hahaha - I am from Bombay and I have seen the seeds of hatred sown just to score a few brownie points. On one hand his goons burnt cards on Valentines day outside colleges saying that this was against Indian culture but they had no qualms selling and organizing a Michael Jackson show - because he is as Indian as Hariprasad Chaurasia of course. You have absolutely no clue about facts.

Of course he was dead. They did not wish to announce it on a working day or on Bhau Beej.

Back
Top Bottom