What's new

Bahrain, first Arab country to put Hezbollah on terrorist list

Status
Not open for further replies.
a terrorist group for defending Lebanon's territorial integrity and re-building destroyed homes following the 2006 (and other) wars?

that seems rather bizarre

I dont think millions of Lebanese would largely agree

U.S " Bahrain king, you want to stay in power, list Hezbollah as a terrorists group, that will make Israel happy"
Bahrain king: " Of course master, I will do whatever you ask me to do... just let me stay in power"
U.S: " Good boy"

GCC works as a unit. Any move by any of the member states has the backing of all member states.

Now why does the US recognize Taliban? Why not recognize Hezbollah who also have parliament seats in Lebanon?

So this is what the double standards come to light and frankly the well wishers of the Arab world get really disappointed due to their foreign policy.

there are policy circles in EU and even in the USA who are advocating recognition of Hezbollah as a political entity in Lebanon; they're an undeniable reality afterall

now how vocal those circles are or how much spotlight they are given -- well, it's politically inconvenient to give them the floor

but lets be pragmatic here....Hezbollah simply aint going anywhere anytime soon or in the near or distant future. Realistically speaking, and regardless of labels like terrorist group or sponsors of terror etc.

It's silly to bring in Jamat ud Dawa here since it's largely a philanthropic-politico religious group; but they've been declared as suspected terrorists for years now and they are still operating freely and openly.

U.S " Bahrain king, you want to stay in power, list Hezbollah as a terrorists group, that will make Israel happy"
Bahrain king: " Of course master, I will do whatever you ask me to do... just let me stay in power"
U.S: " Good boy"

the GCC in general need to set aside their differences with the Iranian Islamic Republic

it will be in the interests of the entire region

and that applies especially to Bahrain.....80-85% of their actual LOCAL population are Iranian by origin.

As a an old Hezbollah Sympithizer im not suprized with that decision took by Bahrain authoriteis..
Iran no.1 enemy of Bahrain government. Iran strives to colonize Bahrain through manuplating and provoking Shii arabs againist government So if Hezbollah is a military outpost o f Iran what is wrong with that decision took by Bahraini gov.??

Syrian internal war made everything quite clear and revealed true face of all sides. Hezbollah involved in killing of ten thousands innocent Syrian civilians to protecting interest of Iran by supporting Persian puppets Assad the butcher.

There is no things such Shias-Sunni war in the middle east. there is th chaos of Persian expantionism through provoking secterain differences....

it's foolish for any country or outside entity to get involved in Syria; the West, the Chinese, the Russians, Iran.....nobody has a right to be involved in Syria's internal affair

As a an old Hezbollah Sympithizer im not suprized with that decision took by Bahrain authoriteis..
Iran no.1 enemy of Bahrain government. Iran strives to colonize Bahrain through manuplating and provoking Shii arabs againist government So if Hezbollah is a military outpost o f Iran what is wrong with that decision took by Bahraini gov.??

Syrian internal war made everything quite clear and revealed true face of all sides. Hezbollah involved in killing of ten thousands innocent Syrian civilians to protecting interest of Iran by supporting Persian puppets Assad the butcher.

There is no things such Shias-Sunni war in the middle east. there is th chaos of Persian expantionism through provoking secterain differences....

You sir, are an idiot. Those mullahs you talk about are carrying the Islamic (Shia) flag, not the Persian. They couldn't give a damn about Persianism.

and that applies especially to Bahrain.....80-85% of their actual LOCAL population are Iranian by origin.

Now I have caught you telling the same nonsense again and again. Just because you are a fellow Shia it should not blind your sensibility. LOCAL Bahrainis, whether Sunni or Shia are all ARABS other than a minority of approximately 50.00-100.000 (5-10 percent) who have partial Iranian ancestry of the 1 million local Bahrainis who live in Bahrain and outside of it.

http://ar.wikipedia.org/wiki/عجم_البحرين

The remaining of the Arabian Peninsula is entirely populated by indigenous Arabs and Semitic people aside from a very small number of Afro-Arabs.

There is no difference between Hezbollah and Taliban for example. Both control parts of a country and act as independent bodies outside of the formal government and in the case of Hezbollah they are a proxy of the Iranian regime, who have no business in the Arab world which is 90 percent Sunni. Also what "millions" of Lebanese are you talking about? Lebanon has a population of 4 million people. Only 35-40 percent are Shias. The remaining groups (Sunnis, Christians and Druzes) have even been at war with Hezbollah.

Hezbollah members and the organization itself is among the financiers of Al-Asad and his Child-Murdering gang. They have lost most of their support in the Arab world and that is why you never hear/see anything from them as of late. Just like Iran only has support among the tiny minority of Shias when only a few years ago they had sizable sympathy.

bahrain the fist country to declare martians as aliens.......

Now I have caught you telling the same nonsense again and again. Just because you are a fellow Shia it should not blind your sensibility. LOCAL Bahrainis, whether Sunni or Shia are all ARABS other than a minority of approximately 50.00-100.000 (5-10 percent) who have partial Iranian ancestry of the 1 million local Bahrainis who live in Bahrain and outside of it.

& -

The remaining of the Arabian Peninsula is entirely populated by indigenous Arabs and Semitic people aside from a very small number of Afro-Arabs.

There is no difference between Hezbollah and Taliban for example. Both control parts of country and act as independent bodies outside of the formal government and in the case of Hezbollah they are proxy of the Iranian regime, who have no business in the Arab world which is 90 percent Sunni. Also what "millions" of Lebanese are you talking about? Lebanon has a population of 4 million people. Only 35-40 percent are Shias. The remaining groups (Sunnis, Christians and Druzes) have even been at war with Hezbollah.

Hezbollah members and the organization itself is among the financiers of Al-Asad and his Child-Murdering gang. They have lost most of their support in the Arab world and that is why you never hear/see anything from them as of late. Just like Iran only has support among the tiny minority of Shias when only a few years ago they had sizable sympathy.

Ya ebny soghayar

i wasnt speaking from bias

i read open like a book -- these titles like "Shiia" or "Sunni" or "Wahhabi" are about as important to me as Japanese chop-sticks are to a homeless person

in the past Bahrain instituted a plan to grant nationality to many foreign workers....you and I know what the objective of that "program" was. It's their internal affair, i could care less about any of those countries or their politics to be quite frank.

I'm only reacting here to a beyond RIDICULOUS assertion that Hezbollah is a terrorist organization.

As for Bahrain and it's ties with Iran -- Bahrain was once part of "ancient Iran" and the residents of that period didnt vanish into thin air (or did they?)

p.s. Arabs are not a single homogeneous "race" per se. I think khaleejys and Iranians have more in common than khaleejis have in common with the people of the Levent (e.g. Libnan) or Sudanese, etc.

Iran itself has Arabic speaking population (Khuzestan)

Your username tells a different story though.

I already provided you a link. Bahrainis are Arabs like any people on the Arabian Peninsula. Only 5-10 percent (equals to 50.00 - 10.000 individuals) have Iranian ancestry. You will not be able to distinguish between the regular Bahraini and Saudi living in the Eastern Province. Bahrain itself should have been part of KSA anyway. The historical Greater Bahrain was mostly composed of current day Eastern Province in KSA and so was the Dilmun civilization. Anyway there has not been any indigenous presence of Iranic people on the Arabia Peninsula. Contratry the coastal regions of Iran, even to this very day, have been populated by Arabs for centuries. Anyway it does not matter since I just wanted to correct that false claim.

Don't equate Shia Islam, which itself did not reappear in Iran as a sect but Arab lands, with being Iranian. You make the same mistakes as many of the non-Muslims who equal Arabs with Islam and Islam with Arabs.

Why are you talking about foreign workers now of sudden? Those are not local Bahrainis. Also no GCC country is granting citizenship left and right. There has been no Iranian immigration to Bahrain aside from that of those 5-10 percent of the population who settled long ago and intermarried with the local Arab population.

Unless you are referring to the import of Pakistanis and others to change the demographics which is quite frankly a ridicules claim since demographics constantly change and are not static. Nor was that ever implemented for real.

Why is it ridicules? What differentiates them from any other terrorist organization? They are even occupying parts of Southern Lebanon, although those are tiny regions, but I am not sure if you would be happy about a group of people controlling parts of Pakistan. I sure know I would not.

Also Hezbollah was behind the suicide attack on civilian Israelis in Bulgaria in July last yaer.

LOL, no it was not. People living there (Dilmun Civilization) were indigenous to the area. Iraqis did not stop being Semitic people just because the Iranians ruled them for a few centuries. The Iranians never settled in areas that were not their traditional lands so they had no impact.

It makes as much sense as claiming that Iranians are Arabs because we Arabs conquered Persia, established some cities, intermarried etc.

There is nothing more to add. 90 percent of all LOCAL Bahrainis are Arabs that live and hail from the Arabian Peninsula and Arab tribes and look as the regular Saudi that lives a few miles from Bahrain in the Eastern Province.

@Yzd Khalifa

Hizbullah's Pakistan version was blasted off by ISI in the early 90's. They and LEJ [supported by saudi royals] were turning Pakistan into a battlefield. Hizbullah in Pakistan had a different name, and were trying to make way for importing the "holy revolution",they came into conflict with LEJ...both were blasted off.Now LEJ is picking up pace in Pakistan again,thanks to the support of "sharifs". However the Hizbullah is no where to be seen. Attacking Pakistanis is a show of cowardice on their behalf, attacking the defenseless 2nd class residents to prove that they are pathetic wankers.

Last edited by a moderator:
They both should get the devil out of Pakistan. Yeah, LEJ .-. Is giving you guys a hard time ,that damn Soviet invasion left a lot :/ we pretty much supported anyone willing to fight back in the day.
@Yzd Khalifa

Hizbullah's Pakistan version was blasted off by ISI in the early 90's. They and LEJ [supported by saudi royals] were turning Pakistan into a battlefield. Hizbullah in Pakistan had a different name, and were trying to make way for importing the "holy revolution",they came into conflict with LEJ...both were blasted off.Now LEJ is picking up pace in Pakistan again,thanks to the support of "sharifs". However the Hizbullah is no where to be seen. Attacking Pakistanis is a show of cowardice on their behalf, attacking the defenseless 2nd class residents to prove that they are pathetic wankers.

@Yzd Khalifa

Even Aljazeera itself reported it
Pakistani troops aid Bahrain's crackdown - Features - Al Jazeera English

20117271722120580_20.jpg

Breaking News: Pakistan army exports new mercenaries to kill Bahraini protesters

Islam Times - Al Khalifah seeking Legitimacy from Pakistani Citizens

04_10.gif

04_06.gif

Bahrain's ruling family is moving to shore up its security forces with more recruits from Pakistan, in a move that risks further stoking nationalist and sectarian tensions in the Persian Gulf state.

Foreign Police in Bahrain Add to Tensions - WSJ.com

Your username tells a different story though

Zulfikar = the sword of Imam Ali (Our Prophet SAWS first-cousin)

what 'story' are you alluding to :what:

I already provided you a link. Bahrainis are Arabs like any people on the Arabian Peninsula. Only 5-10 percent (equals to 50.00 - 10.000 individuals) have Iranian ancestry. You will not be able to distinguish between the regular Bahraini and Saudi living in the Eastern Province. Bahrain itself should have been part of KSA anyway.

so why isn't it?

The historical Greater Bahrain was mostly composed of current day Eastern Province in KSA and so was the Dilmun civilization. Anyway there has not been any indigenous presence of Iranic people on the Arabia Peninsula. Contratry the coastal regions of Iran, even to this very day, have been populated by Arabs for centuries. Anyway it does not matter since I just wanted to correct that false claim.

don't Baloch fall under this "Iranic" label?

are Al-Belooshi tribe (one of the most prominent) not ethnically Baloch?

Don't equate Shia Islam, which itself did not reappear in Iran as a sect but Arab lands, with being Iranian. You make the same mistakes as many of the non-Muslims who equal Arabs with Islam and Islam with Arabs.

AU CONTRAIRE! :lol:

have you been following my posts? es7a! wa shim al qahwa men fadlak :woot:

Why are you talking about foreign workers now of sudden? Those are not local Bahrainis. Also no GCC country is granting citizenship left and right.

Bahrain did in the past. Known fact.

Unless you are referring to the import of Pakistanis and others to change the demographics which is quite frankly a ridicules claim since demographics constantly change and are not static. Nor was that ever implemented for real.

ive heard otherwise; but sure ok fine.

Why is it ridicules? What differentiates them from any other terrorist organization? They are even occupying parts of Southern Lebanon, although those are tiny regions, but I am not sure if you would be happy about a group of people controlling parts of Pakistan.

How can they be "occupiers" in their own land?

where's the logic in this?

Also Hezbollah was behind the suicide attack on civilian Israelis in Bulgaria in July last yaer.

the investigation is ongoing

LOL, no it was not. People living there (Dilmun Civilization) were indigenous to the area. Iraqis did not stop being Semitic people just because the Iranians ruled them for a few centuries. The Iranians never settled in areas that were not their traditional lands so they had no impact.

i dont know where Iraq came into this subject

It makes as much sense as claiming that Iranians are Arabs because we Arabs conquered Persia, established some cities, intermarried etc.

different cultural groups; though both are Muslim and IDEALLY that would be where this conversation ends!

There is nothing more to add. 90 percent of all LOCAL Bahrainis are Arabs that live and hail from the Arabian Peninsula and Arab tribes and look as the regular Saudi that lives a few miles from Bahrain in the Eastern Province.

Saudis themselves look different by different region. I've seen African looking Saudis and I've seen Turkic looking Saudis who are very fair and blue-eyed.

It's a tribal society, no?

Its no different than our country; you have Sindhis from rural farmland who tend to be darker complexion and you have Chitralis of the North who are pale skinned and hazel or blue eyed.

To be honest I dont even like where this conversation is headed.

MY opinion is that Hezbollah is a legitimate nationalist resistance group; not one that promotes or proliferates "terrorism"

@Syrian Lion

You didn't bring something new xD.

When it comes to countering terrorism, Pakistan is an expert.

Assad is a vampire though.:omghaha:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom