What's new

Bahrain, first Arab country to put Hezbollah on terrorist list

Status
Not open for further replies.
hahah can Bahrain list MOSSAD or Israeli as a terrorists group?? :omghaha:

GCC are nothing but traitors... they are "Arabs"...

What? Shia are 40% of the Lebanese population. Hezbollah (Iran) has give the Shia population of Lebanon a voice, and their social projects have contributed to their development. All thanks to Iran, not to any Arab country. It was Iranian money that rebuild Lebanon when Israel struck these areas in 2006. It was Iranian training, Iranian organization-structure, warfare doctrine, money, ideology, etc. Besides the fact that they speak Arab, there is nothing Arab about Hezbollah.

That is why they defeated Israel.

I'm not interested in having a debate with a person who is far from the reality and make things up all the time.

Sorry to burst your bubble but not a single GCC state recognize Israel. Both Hizboallat and the Zionists regime are blood suckers.

like Hezbollah gives a crap about Bahrain? :rofl: there were never any relation between them.. so Hezbollah is not damaged or hurt... Bahrain is just a western puppet took order from Israel and the west... :omghaha:

Lol. Terrorist organization its sole intention was to occupy southern Lebanon couldn't find anyway to legitimize its move so they provoked Israel. There is no difference in both to be frank, both are committing crimes against innocents. Only fools would prize Hizboallat, that fake beard has killed Palestinians refugees, assassinated political and religious figures inside Lebanon, Iraq and Palestine. Plotting against arabs and arab countries, killing innocent in syria, plying in Egypt's backyard. Not to mention his empty threats toward Saudi Arabia and the hallelujah state he wants to establish in Bahrain. Did I miss something? sure a lot and that its not case Im just trying to find an answer for this Q>why we shouldn't call Hizboallat terrorists organization?

Soon those rats to be pulled out of their sewer pipes by FSA & FIA.

Im actually surprised such step has just been taken now, should've been done long time ago.

like Hezbollah gives a crap about Bahrain? :rofl: there were never any relation between them.. so Hezbollah is not damaged or hurt... Bahrain is just a western puppet took order from Israel and the west... :omghaha:

-------------

Just Shove Your Lineage to Where Sun Doesn't Shine . No one gives a penny under HorseShyt about Your Lineage , Nor it is in any ways relevant to this thread . But who will explain that to a Chest Thumping Arab .

Plus don't even Get me Started on Yemen . India is In each and every way better than Yemen . Learn to Treat "Akhdamns" Properly before you so self Preaching and Singing Random Chest thumping escapades of yours .

And Regarding Western Influence , Even "Saudi Arabia" is in Existence because of The Britishers , Otherwise you would just have been a state of Ottomans . Read History before you quote history . Its a double Edged Sword .

And there is Nothing called Stereotypical Indian . And if you understand the language which you are using here , Stereotype is itself a fallacy .

And rent of your Codswallop is not worth replying so i will leave it as it is .

Oh, so. Is that because you are belonging to a low caste (LOL) or from the slum. Not my problem. I caught you out I see and proved that I have much bigger credentials. Not that it is any achievement anyway.

The Arabs and Muslims ruled you Indians for centuries and brought Islam and controlled the trade between European, Indian and Arab goods. Many of them were from Yemen. You Indians kept for yourself because fighting/conquering is not in your blood.

Look Mr. Hindu, I do not live in Yemen nor am I even a Yemeni national. I have the Yemeni flag simply because my maternal side is Yemeni. Apart from that then Yemen is one of the oldest civilizations on earth and one of the most unique and beautiful countries.

KSA was not created by the British as your India. Nor was it ruled by them. The Al-Saud family conquered Najd in 1744 already long before any English involvement in the region. I think you need to open a book, not me. Apart from that then the Hashemites who ruled in Hejaz ruled de facto independently and were only loyal to the Ottomans on paper. The Arabian Peninsula have never been conquered but we Arabs conquered the half of the known world.

Not, it is not. You know exactly what a common Indian look is. You don't think that I have seen the ordinary Indian in KSA?

Yes, then don't provoke and insult firstly if you can' talk it. Nobody started with you. But if somebody provokes they can expect a reaction. I know that it is foreign for Indians but that's how it is with proud people. Try it once. Hopefully for your well-being you don't have as many complexes as a lot of Indians.

Also it's a shame that you insult all Arabs at once so I have to do the same with Indians despite my knowing that you are only representing a tiny minority you is only looking for trouble/trolling and wanting to create problems among Arabs/Muslims.

Sorry to burst your bubble but not a single GCC state recognize Israel. Both Hizboallat and the Zionists regime are blood suckers.

Qatar dude.
Besides other GCC states probably do it in secret.

Unfortunately the invasion of Kuwait was planned at a very bad time, the collapse of the USSR removed all obstacles for the US to invade Iraq, otherwise abo mt3eb would be my dishwasher now.

hahah can Bahrain list MOSSAD or Israeli as a terrorists group?? :omghaha:

If you care so much about Palestinian as the great Christian Arab nationalist you claim to be then you would be against the Al-Assad regime/family who has killed thousands of Palestinians. You not only have foreign Arab blood on your hands but also that of 70.000 civilian Syrians who nearly all happen to be Arabs.

Also you are not representing Syria. You people are a tiny minority (Christians) nor does anyone take a heavily anti-Western hypocrite seriously who himself lives and enjoys all the benefits of USA.

At least we can enjoy your misery the day Al-Assad falls on this forum. We will probably hear all the tears from every corner of the world and flooding will also occur.

If you care so much about Palestinian as the great Christian Arab nationalist you claim to be then you would be against the Al-Assad regime/family who has killed thousands of Palestinians. You not only have foreign Arab blood on your hands but also that of 70.000 civilian Syrians who nearly all happen to be Arabs.

Also you are not representing Syria. You people are a tiny minority (Christians) nor does anyone take a heavily anti-Western hypocrite seriously who himself lives and enjoys all the benefits of USA.

If you care so much about Palestinian as the great Muslim Arab nationalist you calim then you would be against Israel and the west , and the puppet GCC government who are allies with the killers of Palestine; Israel and the west.. and you would also be against Jordan (Black September)
Also you are REPRESENTING only "Arabs" (traitors)...

and if you really care about Syrian lives, you would have supported peace, not NATO invasion, sending terrorists and sending weapons... more weapons = more bloodshed..

Oh, so. Is that because you are belonging to a low caste (LOL) or from the slum. Not my problem. I caught you out I see and proved that I have much bigger credentials. Not that it is any achievement anyway.

The Arabs and Muslims ruled you Indians for centuries and brought Islam and controlled the trade between European, Indian and Arab goods. Many of them were from Yemen. You Indians kept for yourself because fighting/conquering is not in your blood.

Look Mr. Hindu, I do not live in Yemen nor am I even a Yemeni national. I have the Yemeni flag simply because my maternal side is Yemeni. Apart from that then Yemen is one of the oldest civilizations on earth and one of the most unique and beautiful countries.

KSA was not created by the British as your India. Nor was it ruled by them. The Al-Saud family conquered Najd in 1744 already long before any English involvement in the region. I think you need to open a book, not me. Apart from that then the Hashemites who ruled in Hejaz ruled de facto independently and were only loyal to the Ottomans on paper. The Arabian Peninsula have never been conquered but we Arabs conquered the half of the known world.

Not, it is not. You know exactly what a common Indian look is. You don't think that I have seen the ordinary Indian in KSA?

Yes, then don't provoke and insult firstly if you can' talk it. Nobody started with you. But if somebody provokes they can expect a reaction. I know that it is foreign for Indians but that's how it is with proud people. Try it once. Hopefully for your well-being you don't have as many complexes as a lot of Indians.

Also it's a shame that you insult all Arabs at once so I have to do the same with Indians despite my knowing that you are only representing a tiny minority you is only looking for trouble/trolling and wanting to create problems among Arabs/Muslims.

Arabs Did not Rule us for One . They were defeated and chased away from what we call India Today . And Just Najd Region is Not Arabia . It was Much more due to British Involvement that Saudi Arabia in its current form is there .

What is Ordinary Indian ?? . A North Indian , A south Indian or an North East Indian . All look completely Different . So if you don't know what you are talking about you should not speak about it .

And Its a Shame that you take Criticism of Policies as Personal Attacks . You still have a long way to go before you are capable of intelligent Debates .

Here is a famous, educated, and well respected Sunni Sheik. Imran Hossein

Israel and Saudi Arabia are sisters

I have listened to this person before and have visited his website. I find his interpretation of Hadith quite absurd and ridiculous. I do know what sort of methodology he uses for his "interpretation" if any methodology at all. I do not find him to be a credible scholar, and I usually multiple what ever he says with zero.

Last edited by a moderator:
same dictators who are supporting Al-Qaeda in Syria, Now announcing Hezbollah as terrorist group. these dictators are terrorist themselves, they are brought to power with western countries, so it's their job to support them.
U.S officially admitted that they have created Al-Qaeda, it's just a matter of time before they admit the same thing about Arab dictators in ME.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom