What's new

Babri Masjid Attacker Converts to Islam

i feel sad for indians. They are burning from inside and can't do anything. Its like a prostitute getting raped by ugly men and she can't do anything.

indians are very nationalist and worship their motherland..yet Muslims conquered india and broke indian lands to four pieces! indians, till now, couldn't even get a single inch back...moreover, Pakistan become a nuclear power so india can literally die now but it won't get anything back.

then, indians hate Islam/Muslims. just mention anything about them and you'll see indians coming in pack to bash muslims/islam and spread their hate against Islam etc.....BUT, indians can't do much here as well. Islam is spreading in india mashallah and number of Muslims is INCREASING..not only that, Muslim wealth is also increasing..

PS, Muslims dominate indian film industy..

now india might want to kill all of its muslims but then again, it has a nuclear power sitting right on its ***...if india tries to do any 'final solution' for Muslims, Pakistan will puncture india's *** and bleed it out.

So basically, hindus are FRUSTRATED because they can't do shit!

So they just spew venom online :lol:

it was muslims frm middle east who invaded and conquered the present day india and pakistan lands . later theyconverted u r ancestors mostly by force and by committing brutal massacres on people who rejected to convert in order to scare others... it isn't like the present day pakistani people converted to islam frm their original roots then attacked india and conquered it.....:hitwall::hitwall:

what i dont get is why the pakistani people are so enthused and take pride at the lack of valour to get defeated by those middle-east butchers and at their cowardise of getting converted.....

1.) Wait, so because it happened 12 years ago in our country it does not matter anymore? And what about last years riots?
Were you living under a rock to miss them? Or the countless other religious motivated incidents?

And again, I care about my own country more than about some Middle eastern conflict zones or what happens in Africa.... if you cant get that, I am sorry for you. But you already show your low levels by your misplaced and ill chosen smileys.

You pretend to care about your own country yet choose to to bad mouth it without reason. You claim to speak for your own country yet make a prejudiced comment on "South Asia".

Were you living under a rock to miss the countless other religious motivated incidence that happened all over the world ?

2.) In all those cases mentioned by me, which took place in India, religion was the major role! That does not mean that it was the only cause, in case you dont know the meaning of "major".

But I agree, other factors like poverty and education play a role.... you wont see mobs murdering children and women in Western Europe for whoever has the best God.

In every other incident too that happened all over the world, religion was the major role. That does not mean that it was the only cause. Now do you understand the meaning of "major" ?

Western Europe has the WORST history of murdering children, Rape, pillage and general destruction ranging from North America, South America, Africa, Asia and Australia :lol: They continue to have the worst record of continue this behavior in Europe, Asia and Africa.

I can see that your admiration for Western Europe makes you blind to its glaring flaws. Maybe religion has something to do with that too.

Last edited:
You pretend to care about your own country yet choose to to bad mouth it without reason.

This alone makes you look like some stupid online fascist.

I can criticize my nation whenever I want.... and the true patriot does raise his voice against flaws in his country.

And there is nothing you can do about it.

And concerning the rest.... you obviously have some serious comprehension issues as your comment shows: "In every other incident too that happened all over the world, religion was the major role. That does not mean that it was the only cause. Now do you understand the meaning of "major" ? "

So keep talking to yourself and pretend to live in the stone age.

প্রকাশ : ৩০ এপ্রিল, ২০১৪ ২০:৫৭:৩৯অঅ-অ+
printer_icon.png

বাবরি মসজিদে হামলাকারী বলবীর এখন তবলিগে
dinajpur%20pic%2030-04-14_35004.jpg

শীর্ষ নিউজ ডটকম, দিনাজপুর : ঐতিহাসিক বাবরি মসজিদ ভাঙ্গার সময় প্রথম কোদাল নিক্ষেপকারী ও সে সময়ের শিবসেনাকর্মী বলবীর সিং তার কৃতকর্মের জন্য ক্ষমা চাইলেন। বলবীর সিং পরে ইসলাম ধর্ম গ্রহণ করে মোহাম্মদ আমের নাম ধারন করেন। বুধবার দুপুরে দিনাজপুর কেন্দ্রীয় জামে মসজিদে তবলিগের এক দাওয়াতি সমাবেশে সংক্ষিপ্ত বক্তব্য দেওয়ার সময় তিনি এ ক্ষমা চান।

আমের ১৯৯২ সালের ছয় ডিসেম্বর বাবরী মসজিদ ভাঙ্গাসহ তাঁর জীবনের বিভিন্ন দিক তুলে ধরে বলেন, ইসলাম ধর্ম গ্রহণ করার পর ভারতে ৮৭টি পরিত্যক্ত মসজিদ পুন:সংস্কার করেছি। এছাড়া আমার কাছে ১০ হাজারেরও বেশি মানুষ বিভিন্ন ধর্ম থেকে ইসলাম ধর্মে দীক্ষিত হয়েছেন।

মুহাম্মদ আমের হিন্দী (গুজরাটী) ভাষায় বলেন, আমি বাবরী মসজিদ ভেঙ্গে যে অনুতপ্ত হয়েছি তা ভাষায় বলবার মতো নয়। আমি পরে বুঝেছি যে আমি কি এক গর্হিত কাজ করেছি। আল্লাহ আমাকে ক্ষমা না করলে কোনো দিন আমি এ থেকে মুক্তি পাব না। তাই আমি সবার কাছে ক্ষমা ও দোয়া চাইছি। যেন আল্লাহ আমাকে ক্ষমা করে দেন। সেই সঙ্গে জীবনের বাকি সময়টুকু আল্লাহর পথে ব্যয় করে তার প্রিয় বান্দা হিসেবে মৃত্যুবরণ করতে পারি।

তিনি আরো বলেন, আমরা এখন মুসলমান হলেও পরিপূর্ণ মুসলমান হতে পারিনি। মুসলমানের দায়িত্ব-কর্তব্য ঠিকমত পালন করতে পারছি না। অথচ আল্লাহ পাক আমাদের পরিপূর্ণ মুসলমান হয়ে মৃত্যুবরণ করতে বলেছেন। তাই আসুন আমরা পূর্ণ মুসলিম হয়ে যাই।

মুহাম্মদ আমেরকে একনজর দেখতে হাজার হাজার মানুষ দিনাজপুর কেন্দ্রীয় জামে মসজিদে ভীড় জমান। তবলীগের উদ্দেশ্যে তিনি ভারত থেকে বাংলাদেশ সফরে এসে ইতোমধ্যে ঠাকুরগাঁও, রাজশাহী, কিশোরগঞ্জ, খুলনার বাবরী চত্বরসহ দেশের বিভিন্ন স্থানে দাওয়াতি সমাবেশে প্রধান অতিথির বক্তব্য রেখেছেন।

সমাবেশে এ সময় উপস্থিত ছিলেন- ইসলামিক দাওয়াহ ইন্সটিটিউটর পরিচালক মুফতি যুবায়ের আহমদ, বাইতুল হাদী জামে মসজিদের মুয়াজ্জিন হাফেজ সাইফুল ইসলাম, বাগেরহাটের মাওলানা সালাহউদ্দীন, দিনাজপুরের আলেম-ওলামাদের মধ্যে উপস্থিত ছিলেন- দিনাজপুর নূরজাহান কামিল মাদরাসার সাবেক উপাধ্যক্ষ ও কেন্দ্রীয় জামে মসজিদের খতিব মাওলানা আকবর হোসাইন কাসেমী, হেফাজতে ইসলামের দিনাজপুর জেলা শাখার আহ্বায়ক মাওলানা মতিউর রহমান কাসেমী, জামিয়াতুস সুন্নাহর মুহতামিম মাওলানা সোহরাব হোসাইন, মাওলানা জালাল উদ্দীন আফগানী প্রমুখ।

উল্লেখ্য, মসজিদটি ভাঙ্গার পরে বলবীর সিং ইসলাম ধর্ম গ্রহণ করে মাস্টার মুহাম্মদ আমের নামে পরিচিত হওয়ার পর ক্ষমা প্রার্থনা করেন।

উল্লেখ্য, কয়েকদিন আগে বলবীর সিং ওরফে মোহাম্মদ আমের তবলিগের একটি বড় দল নিয়ে দাওয়াতের কাজে বাংলাদেশে আসেন।

শীর্ষ নিউজ ডটকম/প্রতিনিধি/হারুন/এমওয়াইই.

৩০ এপ্রিল, ২০১৪- See more at: বাবরি মসজিদে হামলাকারী বলবীর এখন তবলিগে | others-news | sheershanews | popular bangla online newspaper
Who wrote this piece, didn't know of any prominent author from BD in fiction genre apart from MBI Munshi.

This alone makes you look like some stupid online fascist.
I can criticize my nation whenever I want.... and the true patriot does raise his voice against flaws in his country.
And there is nothing you can do about it.

Did you just call me 'fascist' and invoke Godwin law ? .......I guess that says it all.

You must be the worlds first self proclaimed 'true patriot' who goes around bad mouthing their nation in a enemy country forum. LOL.

I can continue to oppose you and shame you for your poor showing. Good enough for now.

And concerning the rest.... you obviously have some serious comprehension issues as your comment shows: "In every other incident too that happened all over the world, religion was the major role. That does not mean that it was the only cause. Now do you understand the meaning of "major" ? "

So keep talking to yourself and pretend to live in the stone age.

You are the one repeating yourself even after being exposed for making that lame *** statement about "South Asia". Not that it makes any more sense than the fist time you said it.

Your wide eyed fascination for 'Western Europe' is duly noted so is your prejudice for 'South Asia'. What a shame you were not born in western europe or they do not welcome you without a visa and a security probe. Not that it makes a difference for someone who is completely shameless.

Did you just call me 'fascist' and invoke Godwin law ? .......I guess that says it all.

You must be the worlds first self proclaimed 'true patriot' who goes around bad mouthing their nation in a enemy country forum. LOL.

See, you do it again..... attacking me for criticizing my own country. I guess your next step is to call me an "antinational".
Its my duty as a citizen to raise my voice against bad things here ... and I dont care whether foreigners listen to it or not.

And if your perceive this as a "enemy forum"....why did you sign up in the first place? Just to troll or what?

See, you do it again..... attacking me for criticizing my own country. I guess your next step is to call me an "antinational".
Its my duty as a citizen to raise my voice against bad things here ... and I dont care whether foreigners listen to it or not.

And if your perceive this as a "enemy forum"....why did you sign up in the first place? Just to troll or what?
Ignore him mate . he is one of " those ", i think he was banned recently and now has a different id. :)

Dont trust them, this might be a tactic of their intel to pacify large religious population. We have a million examples of such in past. If he was really a muslim shouldnt be come to bangladesh to train in tabligh and give it to his own non muslim people? Afterall Bangladesh is a Muslim country not a non muslim.

There is nowhere Islam in the name 'Bangladesh'. Remove ur Pakistani spectacle before wathing the world.

Bangladesh is a Bengali Country. Period.

anyone ever met a hindu converted to islam in real world ?..in Pakistan forum hindus are converting to islam everyday.. lol

Back
Top Bottom