What's new

Babri Masjid Attacker Converts to Islam

1.) I can criticize whoever I want... keep crying. Its my right.

And I can criticize whoever I want...... you can keep complaining. That's my right.

2.) These are all very rare examples, and none of them come close to the blood bath in riots like Gujarat or last years Muzaffarnagar riots where even children were brutally slaughtered in the name of religion

LOL.....all the 3 example I gave is rare example, but your rant is the gospel truth. :lol:

1000 died in Gujarat riot is nothing compared to the war in Serbia - Bosnia which were fought for religion and children were brutally slaughtered in the name of religion. Yes, in the name of christ. Hope you do not see this example as a rare instance :P

And I can criticize whoever I want...... you can keep complaining. That's my right.

LOL.....all the 3 example I gave is rare example, but your rant is the gospel truth. :lol:

1000 died in Gujarat riot is nothing compared to the war in Serbia - Bosnia which were fought for religion and children were brutally slaughtered in the name of religion. Yes, in the name of christ. Hope you do not see this example as a rare instance :P
most such places do not have long standing democratic institution for 65 years like we do. Are we comparing ourselves with south sudan and bosnia now?

That happened 20 years ago, how many were killed in South Asia in religious violence in this time frame alone?

And the Bosnian war was fought because Serbs and Croats living in Bosnia wanted to annex Bosnian territory for Serbia and Croatia respectively. Religion was a factor, but it was a minor side cause.

প্রকাশ : ৩০ এপ্রিল, ২০১৪ ২০:৫৭:৩৯অঅ-অ+
printer_icon.png

বাবরি মসজিদে হামলাকারী বলবীর এখন তবলিগে
dinajpur%20pic%2030-04-14_35004.jpg

শীর্ষ নিউজ ডটকম, দিনাজপুর : ঐতিহাসিক বাবরি মসজিদ ভাঙ্গার সময় প্রথম কোদাল নিক্ষেপকারী ও সে সময়ের শিবসেনাকর্মী বলবীর সিং তার কৃতকর্মের জন্য ক্ষমা চাইলেন। বলবীর সিং পরে ইসলাম ধর্ম গ্রহণ করে মোহাম্মদ আমের নাম ধারন করেন। বুধবার দুপুরে দিনাজপুর কেন্দ্রীয় জামে মসজিদে তবলিগের এক দাওয়াতি সমাবেশে সংক্ষিপ্ত বক্তব্য দেওয়ার সময় তিনি এ ক্ষমা চান।

আমের ১৯৯২ সালের ছয় ডিসেম্বর বাবরী মসজিদ ভাঙ্গাসহ তাঁর জীবনের বিভিন্ন দিক তুলে ধরে বলেন, ইসলাম ধর্ম গ্রহণ করার পর ভারতে ৮৭টি পরিত্যক্ত মসজিদ পুন:সংস্কার করেছি। এছাড়া আমার কাছে ১০ হাজারেরও বেশি মানুষ বিভিন্ন ধর্ম থেকে ইসলাম ধর্মে দীক্ষিত হয়েছেন।

মুহাম্মদ আমের হিন্দী (গুজরাটী) ভাষায় বলেন, আমি বাবরী মসজিদ ভেঙ্গে যে অনুতপ্ত হয়েছি তা ভাষায় বলবার মতো নয়। আমি পরে বুঝেছি যে আমি কি এক গর্হিত কাজ করেছি। আল্লাহ আমাকে ক্ষমা না করলে কোনো দিন আমি এ থেকে মুক্তি পাব না। তাই আমি সবার কাছে ক্ষমা ও দোয়া চাইছি। যেন আল্লাহ আমাকে ক্ষমা করে দেন। সেই সঙ্গে জীবনের বাকি সময়টুকু আল্লাহর পথে ব্যয় করে তার প্রিয় বান্দা হিসেবে মৃত্যুবরণ করতে পারি।

তিনি আরো বলেন, আমরা এখন মুসলমান হলেও পরিপূর্ণ মুসলমান হতে পারিনি। মুসলমানের দায়িত্ব-কর্তব্য ঠিকমত পালন করতে পারছি না। অথচ আল্লাহ পাক আমাদের পরিপূর্ণ মুসলমান হয়ে মৃত্যুবরণ করতে বলেছেন। তাই আসুন আমরা পূর্ণ মুসলিম হয়ে যাই।

মুহাম্মদ আমেরকে একনজর দেখতে হাজার হাজার মানুষ দিনাজপুর কেন্দ্রীয় জামে মসজিদে ভীড় জমান। তবলীগের উদ্দেশ্যে তিনি ভারত থেকে বাংলাদেশ সফরে এসে ইতোমধ্যে ঠাকুরগাঁও, রাজশাহী, কিশোরগঞ্জ, খুলনার বাবরী চত্বরসহ দেশের বিভিন্ন স্থানে দাওয়াতি সমাবেশে প্রধান অতিথির বক্তব্য রেখেছেন।

সমাবেশে এ সময় উপস্থিত ছিলেন- ইসলামিক দাওয়াহ ইন্সটিটিউটর পরিচালক মুফতি যুবায়ের আহমদ, বাইতুল হাদী জামে মসজিদের মুয়াজ্জিন হাফেজ সাইফুল ইসলাম, বাগেরহাটের মাওলানা সালাহউদ্দীন, দিনাজপুরের আলেম-ওলামাদের মধ্যে উপস্থিত ছিলেন- দিনাজপুর নূরজাহান কামিল মাদরাসার সাবেক উপাধ্যক্ষ ও কেন্দ্রীয় জামে মসজিদের খতিব মাওলানা আকবর হোসাইন কাসেমী, হেফাজতে ইসলামের দিনাজপুর জেলা শাখার আহ্বায়ক মাওলানা মতিউর রহমান কাসেমী, জামিয়াতুস সুন্নাহর মুহতামিম মাওলানা সোহরাব হোসাইন, মাওলানা জালাল উদ্দীন আফগানী প্রমুখ।

উল্লেখ্য, মসজিদটি ভাঙ্গার পরে বলবীর সিং ইসলাম ধর্ম গ্রহণ করে মাস্টার মুহাম্মদ আমের নামে পরিচিত হওয়ার পর ক্ষমা প্রার্থনা করেন।

উল্লেখ্য, কয়েকদিন আগে বলবীর সিং ওরফে মোহাম্মদ আমের তবলিগের একটি বড় দল নিয়ে দাওয়াতের কাজে বাংলাদেশে আসেন।

শীর্ষ নিউজ ডটকম/প্রতিনিধি/হারুন/এমওয়াইই.

৩০ এপ্রিল, ২০১৪- See more at: বাবরি মসজিদে হামলাকারী বলবীর এখন তবলিগে | others-news | sheershanews | popular bangla online newspaper
Thanks to Google Translate, I can assume this is top class Faking News.

I also find it pathetic that you had to parade a convert to showcase a victory of sorts. I, as a Muslim would have been ashamed.

Only Islam can save india
I think Islam failed to conquer India. moreover, average non-Muslim harbour a deep state of contempt, fear and allergy to Islam, but somehow tolerates local Sunni muslims due to similar culture.(talking about northern India).
Also, Internet turns out to be heavy, for Islam as lot of Islam critical materials are available. Murtads run 99% of these sites. so, hearing from a ex-Muslim/Apostate is always more credible for Infidels. they don't value Tableegis or Jamaaati scholars.

I think Islam failed to conquer India. moreover, average non-Muslim harbour a deep state of contempt, fear and allergy to Islam, but somehow tolerates local Sunni muslims due to similar culture.(talking about northern India).

Islam did conquer india...more deeply than you might believe.

But then again, poor people like indians won't be able to understand the greater global civilizational struggle...indians don't register on that level

Like it has "saved" so many other places, as we see around the globe today.:D

I can quote you like tens of Muslim countries doing better than india...

Heck, even over-all, Muslims are doing better and have outperformed india in every single measure of human life.

Pick a category..

Per Capita Income

Industrial Production

GDP

Health

Food per person

Scientific production

in all of above categories, Muslims outperform indians..Mashallah (Don't bring stupid argument of size..I am talking about on "per capita" basis...)

That's a lie, Balbir Singh did not participate in the destruction of Babri structure. There is no evidence of that. There is also no evidence of his Shiv Sena membership. This looks like a typical ''inspirational lie ''tabligis are known for, like I heard a voice, or saw an angel that asked me to convert blah blah.

BTW a flying angel came into my dream and told me this is a concocted story.

if that is a lie then why you are feeling hurt ?

You should not be :)

Secondly Tablighis dont lie

Also, Internet turns out to be heavy, for Islam as lot of Islam critical materials are available. Murtads run 99% of these sites. so, hearing from a ex-Muslim/Apostate is always more credible for Infidels. they don't value Tableegis or Jamaaati scholars.

:) Islam spread and thats it. The invaders conquered Hindu land for resources not for Islam ;)

if that is a lie then why you are feeling hurt ?

You should not be :)

Secondly Tablighis dont lie

Thanks for telling me I'm hurt because an extremist converted to islam. Infact I want all extremist hindus to convert to islam, thats just for the best.

Secondly. Tablighis DO lie. They say flying angels exist when they do not, for starters.

Why must people attack something of Islam to understand Islam... cant they just read a book like civilized men? :unsure:

Thanks for telling me I'm hurt because an extremist converted to islam. Infact I want all extremist hindus to convert to islam, thats just for the best.

Secondly. Tablighis DO lie. They say flying angels exist when they do not, for starters.
:blink: when did you attend a tabligh?! :unsure:

Last edited:
Thanks for telling me I'm hurt because an extremist converted to islam. The new converts have brought addition glory to islam worldover.

:lol: you are in clash with your ownself . First you said he never took part in babri attack and now you call him an extremist who took part in the attach.

BTW thanks for accepting the truth that those who attacked Babri Mosque were extremists

:what: when animal gods can exist why cant flying angels ? and its a serious question NO pun intended

I can quote you like tens of Muslim countries doing better than india...

Heck, even over-all, Muslims are doing better and have outperformed india in every single measure of human life.

Pick a category..

Per Capita Income

Industrial Production

GDP

Health

Food per person

Scientific production

in all of above categories, Muslims outperform indians..Mashallah (Don't bring stupid argument of size..I am talking about on "per capita" basis...)
And I can name plenty of muslim countries that are doing worse than India.

And if those criteria are the ones you want to judge by, then only christianity can save India, because Christian countries are doing a lot better. For once, learn to think beyond religions, and assess things through a non religious spectrum.

Of course countries like Saudi or UAE have a much higher per capita income than India, because of their oil wealth. But countries like Sudan and your own Pakistan don't - by every index you mentioned, they are doing worse than India.

Back
Top Bottom