What's new

Azm-e-Nau-3, 10 April to 13 May.

I was about to post the fire power demonstration part 4 and 5 but i dont think its that much clear. Infact the video is so blurred and hazy that i don't think one can make out a clear vision from that :no:

this is their legacy...lol

Very true, ever since we have been watching 23rd march parade, the cameraman could not show us what we want to see, aircrafts aerobatics etc. instead our leaders r shown clapping when he should be showing the barrel rolls of F-16... shaky , out of focus as if he is filming the clear blue sky..... same case over n over again, pathetic. and sonay pe sohaga they think they r the MASTER CAMERAMAN, oh!!

I am shocked by this camraman .... Just look how good coverage of Zarb-e-Momin was back in 1989 .... This was suppose to be improved but ... :(

Very true, ever since we have been watching 23rd march parade, the cameraman could not show us what we want to see, aircrafts aerobatics etc. instead our leaders r shown clapping when he should be showing the barrel rolls of F-16... shaky , out of focus as if he is filming the clear blue sky..... same case over n over again, pathetic. and sonay pe sohaga they think they r the MASTER CAMERAMAN, oh!!
I 100% AGREE WITH U.:agree::agree:

Totaly Agreed:agree:buddy...?

AoA
No new news on Azam-e-Nau.....................?
No picture no video...?????
can anybody share something new regarding exercise...????

Regards,

Sunny

Back
Top Bottom