What's new

Azerbaijan Defence Programs & Military Development

Is the military in nackchivan seperate from the Azeri military? For example the armenians from what I understand have 2 seperate militaries.

yes , it was decided just recently on that subject

ETAI-R , made in Azerbaijan :-)

SLNkfjM.png

Last edited:
ETAI-R , made in Azerbaijan :-)

SLNkfjM.png

Our landrovers really sucks... I hate them... We have cherokees but they are for our generals...

Their model is this but i couldn't find any photo of our army...

We gave 46 F-16s to Egypt and we got 630 of these many years ago... Actually i was surprised when this was done and i couldn't understand the reason...

1_image_for_silan_4900090_580x435.jpg

Last edited:
Our landrovers really sucks... I hate them... We have cherokees but they are for our generals...

Their model is this but i couldn't find any photo of our army...

We gave 46 F-16s to Egypt and we got 630 of these many years ago... Actually i was surprised when this was done and i couldn't understand the reason...

1_image_for_silan_4900090_580x435.jpg

dont complain about land rovers , I had to drive UAZ for awhile until we got G wagons
our generals are also switching to jeeps

dont complain about land rovers , I had to drive UAZ for awhile until we got G wagons

Hmm... Sure they are for military purpose not to hang around the city but as i understand they don't even a light armour... Also our mobil radar cabins & other system cabins have no armour... I think they should have at least light armour... I don't know why they don't have it... Maybe i think wrong...

He doesn't know what he's talking about...

Defenders are excellent off-road vehicles, unimogs are even better.

Hmm... Sure they are for military purpose not to hang around the city but as i understand they don't even a light armour... Also our mobil radar cabins & other system cabins have no armour... I think they should have at least light armour... I don't know why they don't have it... Maybe i think wrong...

they don't need to be armored since they are for border guards
army uses upgraded BRDM as recon vehicles

wwhIhWi.png

they don't need to be armored since they are for border guards
army uses upgraded BRDM as recon vehicles

wwhIhWi.png

No i am talking about our army...

I don't say this must be like that... I just tell my opinions...

Let me open it a lil bit...

I think our army should have multi purpose vehicles etc as much as they can...

IMO if you build a platform you should load things on it as much as you can... Not everything for sure... You should load it because you are already building that vehicle so you should utilize from that platform as much as you can... I am talking about platforms should be hybrid as much as possible... For me building vehicles for x weapon and building other vehicles for y weapon is not right... Again i repeat, i am talking about putting everything you find on a vehicle... By this way with less vehicle, also that means with less money you can achieve so much power...

For example i loved this thing so much... It is loaded like crazy...

1.jpg

Now think that we lost so many light armoured 4x4 Cobras in a war... In this condition they have no reserve but if we are building platforms like these Land Rovers with lightly armoured and lightly weaponized we can send them in the role of these 4x4 Cobras as a backup... We can't send current Land Rovers as a backup for Cobras... That's why i say if you are building a platform do it in the best way as much as you can... You have a platform already so use it to the bottom...

I am also thinking about weaponizing civil cars in a war time quickly with portable weapons... Also that portable weapon's training must be done while we are serving in the army...

Platforms are so valuable things so we should evaluate them... In a war time we will not be able to produce platforms, new Cobras so we should build hybrid vehicles who have multi purpose capabilities...

So that's why i want these Land Rovers to be light armoured and light weaponized... Currently however we pay for these Land Rovers and however they are military vehicles and however we 'have' a platform like them their capability is bringing 3-5 people from some place to another place... So let's build it like with capabilities of Cobra and provide it's self defence & attack in a level and when it's needed send them with the purpose of Cobras...

This is my opinion for sure... I tried to explain it with reasons...

Last edited:
The Land Rover is an excellent platform

Special Ops Vehicle
110_engerek_ozel_harekat_ar.jpg

Ambulance

Land-Rover_110_Ambulance_IDEF_2005_ArmyRecognition_01.jpg

Workstation?

Otokar_Land_Rover_Defender_110_Repair_Maintenance_Turkish_IDEF_2007_001.jpg

Pick Up Truck/Troop Carrier

Turkish_soldiers_patrol_with_Land_Rover_near_the_border_Akcakale_with_Syria_001.jpg

RA-7040-lr_110_12.jpg

Tank Killer

lr_110_24.jpg

Anti Air

ZIPKIN_3.jpg

It can be whatever you want it to be.

Back
Top Bottom