What's new

Attack on PNS Mehran Base - PAF Faisal Base

Col.Waheed Ahmer of SSG incharge of the operation in #PNS #Mehran. They have 2 terrorists in custody now

PN - Comdr. Irfan ul Huq.. No details can be given about terrorist deaths.. operation is still going on.. nothing can be said yet.. (geo news, 5 min ago)

End of live updates
3:15am
Navy spokesman confirms five people have been killed in the attack — four Navy personnel and one Rangers personnel.
Interior Minister Rehman Malik has arrived in Karachi.

WHY ??

the only offical detail given out is that first and foremost the buildings and assets inside the base have been secured , they are being tight lipped about any other details

Time to exterminate each CIA operative one by one. ISI knows at least about some of them. These guys are probably on CIA payroll as well.

Some PN guy, i don't know, maybe retired, was giving interview on geo tv that such lapses of security happened in US, Bagram airbase, bla bla....like WTF. Someone should have shot that f***in retard.

End of live updates
Navy spokesman confirms five people have been killed in the attack — four Navy personnel and one Rangers personnel.

WHY ??

He would give his statement in a moment..

"Pak Navy should know that we are keeping a very keen eye on them, so they should not do this and that.. " ..

that fcuker.. If killing someone was allowed, i would have happily killed him..

He would give his statement in a moment..

"Pak Navy should know that we are keeping a very keen eye on them, so they should not do this and that.. " ..

that fcuker.. If killing someone was allowed, i would have happily killed him..

.......or maybe the entire PPP entourage.

End of live updates

WHY ??

A couple years ago, the US tried to put him incharge of the ISI and I believe that this is another attempt. Only this time they are trying to socailize the idea first by sending him instead of the defence minister.

Nawaz and Zardari are working together to put ISI under civilian control at the behest of the US and Malik is spear heading that effort.

Lets wait and see response from the concerned quarters :)

Some PN guy, i don't know, maybe retired, was giving interview on geo tv that such lapses of security happened in US, Bagram airbase, bla bla....like WTF. Someone should have shot that f***in retard.

It would normally be impossible to get anywhere near a military base. But rockets and military planes were blown up by alleged Al Q cavemen.

The question is whether the security was good enough and these were well connected attackers, or whether anyone can sneak into Pakistan's military bases.

If the second then that's a security lapse, if the first they need to find out who is doing it and why.

Someone posted this on twitter and it's pretty true unfortunately:

Life in Pakistan, circa 2011: go to bed to bad news. Wake up to bad news.. Repeat.

It would normally be impossible to get anywhere near a military base. But rockets and military planes were blown up by alleged Al Q cavemen.

The question is whether the security was good enough and these were well connected attackers, or whether anyone can sneak into Pakistan's military bases.

If the second then that's a security lapse, if the first they need to find out who is doing it and why.

Well, It is not ANYONE, they are well trained as well as well equipped, SSG of army is facing retaliation from the people who might are trained as good as SSG.

well well well no gurantee of safeness in pakistan now our security misreably failled our armed forces have failed to save us now one place in pak we thought were safe now it is also been attacked this is failure of armed forces

when navy was attacked repetedly what security was doing what ISI was doing they are sleeping this is a fact

when US helicopter came and passed entire pakistan from afghan border to karachi sea port and took ladin to carrier well all radar inside pakistan was taken off yes our forces were involved in it how stupid people are if i get air chief i will slap straight on his face yes if radars were not able to detect in afghan mountains yes this can happen when army man was near and operation of 40 mon was happenong in abbotabad is entir kakul academy was sleeping yes and when plaing areas on entire punjab and sindh been paseed by helicopter still our radars cant detect it i want to slap on our armed forces they have failed they have no right to take sallaries they are useless we dont have any probleum friends our armed forces is itslef is liar and probleum for us

yaar mein to tukh gyaa hoon istra ki khabrein suun suun ke.

im taking a break. this is some depressing sh.t.

Back
Top Bottom