What's new

Attack on PNS Mehran Base - PAF Faisal Base

Well I agree with you 100%. There are reports that RD was part of the game, as his duty was to deliver Uranium to the terrorists, thereafter whistles were to be blown that Nukes are not safe. But RD drama was nicely ended by ISI. Now they are coming with these kind of attacks, to achieve the ultimate objective i.e. disarming Pakistan from nuclear weapons.

Now call me conspiracy theorist.:sick:

Nukes are not a AK-47 that it can be stolen.

Nukes are stored in the forms of parts most important is fissile material.These parts are joined to get a operateable weapon.All the parts are stored at different locations .Even if someone gets the part they cant not make weapon out of it.

But this time is not of talking nukes.We have lost more useful item i-e PC3 orions worth of hundreds of millions.
We should talk about one point agenda i-e Taliban are our enemies.

Website shows nothing ... After 4 hours still no news on website .. might they'll know in advance ?

The bolded part i dont understand.

They were showing it on CNN for 5 mins then they turned to yemen for some reason:what:....may be they are gathering info as we speak wait a few more hours to see .

For some reason this rings some bells and whistles about RD case...most likely he was evaluating targets of key value to shame Pakistani security from with in and looks like Zardari made a good middle man commision in executing the RD staged "blood money" deal.

ISLAMABAD: Inter-Services Intelligence (ISI) chief Lt-Gen Ahmed Shuja Pasha told the joint parliamentary session that CIA contractor and killer of two Pakistanis Raymond Davis was handed over to the US on orders of President Asif Ali Zardari and Prime Minister Syed Yousuf Raza Gilani, a PML-N MP quoted the chief spymaster as saying.

Cause India has strenghten India-Pak border.

However the problem is internal in Pakistan and is a different case.

Capturing them live can give info regarding the support network. But security of the commandos is also important they need to take the call.

Here they updated the site
CNN) -- At least 10 militants attacked a naval air station in the coastal city of Karachi late Sunday, leading to several explosions and an hourslong firefight with Pakistani forces that killed two naval officials, Pakistani officials and witnesses said.

The attackers and Pakistani forces -- which included marines and commandos -- continued to exchange fire into Monday morning on the grounds of the Mehran base, Pakistani navy spokesman Irfan Ul Haq told CNN.

In addition to the two naval officials killed, two others were injured in the attack, Haq said.

Amjad Bashir, a witness talking from outside the facility, said as of 1 a.m. Monday he had heard at least six explosions over the previous two hours. Rounds of gunfire rang out regularly, large plumes of smoke rose from part of the base, and a military aircraft was on fire, according to Bashir.

The damaged plane is a P-3C Orion, according to Haq. Supplied by the U.S. government, the P-3C Orion is a "four-engine, turbo-prop, anti-submarine and maritime surveillance aircraft," according to the U.S. Navy's website.

Ten to 15 suspected terrorists carried hand grenades, automatic weapons and rockets when they launched their assault late Sunday, Haq said.

The nation's military personnel responded with what Pakistani Interior Minister Rehman Malik called a "major operation" at the naval base, which is about 10 kilometers (6 miles) from Karachi's main airport.

According to the Pakistani navy's website, the Mehran base "is efficiently supporting day and night operational activities of all (naval aviation) squadrons." A host of courses are also offered on its grounds, from helicopter and air navigation instruction to sea survival.

Karachi itself, which is considered the main commercial hub of Pakistan, has seen a drastic increase in political, ethnic and religious violence in recent months.

Just over three weeks ago, three people were killed and at least 20 others were injured when a hand grenade exploded at a gambling club in the southern Pakistani city.

The grenade was tossed into the club by one of two unidentified people riding past the facility on a motorbike, according to Javed Baloch, a senior police official in Karachi.

The Taliban were behind an April 28 roadside bombing on a main road through Karachi that left at least five dead and 10 injured, according to Ihsan Ullah Ihsan, a spokesman for the group.

Two days earlier, three were killed and more than 30 wounded when remote-controlled bombs detonated near two buses carrying Pakistani navy officials.

Official: 2 killed after militants attack Pakistani naval air station - CNN.com

Any furtehr news about the attack? I am surfing but there are conflicting reports from all over the place.

There is nothing confirmed about any of the terrorist being foreigner.. but this has been confirmed that they are highly trained physically, technically and technologically.. Babar saleem, Dunya News..

The navel Chief and head of security should resign ASAP. They failed to protect the base which was suppose to protect to the nation by some stone age people.
But wait how cane stone age people can do a attack like this? Is it revenge of Mombay attack and why navy ?

Navy has nothing to do with WOT ? its deep

Next time some from Pakistan will day our Assets are save , who gana believe them.

a pretty serious attack I must say, Im guessing SSGN, and other security officials were never trained for such moments, and we never learn from the past either... sigh.... Anyways, tomorrow unfortunately no one will ever know the other side of the story (other than the Army's "heroic" version of it) and no one will know whose behind such damn killings.

God help Pakistan..

I am worried that with current rate of terrorist attack..pretty soon they are gona run out of high value targets.....

There are some who still don't understand that terrorism and their murderous acts have to be wiped out. You cannot coddle pathologically brainwashed in the name of an extreme man made version of Islam or otherwise expect that all of sudden one day they will go away and behave themselves. These folks are brainwashed, particularly from the Wahabbist madrassahs of more recent years, but in some cases kidnapping of whole families is being done to force a young child or teenager to be a suicide bomber...with their family held as ransom, but not necessarily then released, either.

Back
Top Bottom