What's new

Attack on Mata Amritanandamayi

Its high time we stop making everything Hindu Vs Muslims. Let's deal it by the law, the crime if true is not so big to even have a second look.
Idiots like Bhairava, Nair saab create Hindu Vs Muslim thread its high time that mods put an end to this ban any one creating such threads and inciting violence.

I have deleted my comments and sorry for the confusion. Actually I hate these godman & godwomen hence never bothered to check the same if there are others as well.

Idiots like Bhairava, Nair saab create Hindu Vs Muslim thread its high time that mods put an end to this ban any one creating such threads and inciting violence.
Actually people like them are a threat to our country. They think that what they are showing is patriotism. This guy who attacked Amma was a mentally retarded educated hindu guy from Bihar. He is not even a muslim...But look how these people are twisting the facts.. :undecided:

If they were, I am thankful to them. FULL STOP.

p.s.: I am thankful to anyone who supported Partition and that includes the Muslim leaders also. Only it should have been peaceful/organized with no loss of life and complete.

Thanks for validation of two nation theory :D

Actually people like them are a threat to our country. They think that what they are showing is patriotism. This guy who attacked Amma was a mentally retarded educated hindu guy from Bihar. He is not even a muslim...But look how these people are twisting the facts.. :undecided:

Spare us the rhetoric bro. You communists went on a rampage after your leader was arrested on murder charges of a Muslim League member and called for harthal all over the state yesterday causing crores of rupees loss to the Kerala State. Is this how you show patriotism.

Spare us the rhetoric bro. You communists went on a rampage after your leader was arrested on murder charges of a Muslim League member and called for harthal all over the state yesterday causing crores of rupees loss to the Kerala State. Is this how you show patriotism.

How do you conclude he is a Communist?

Oh my gosh you waited 65 yrs to validate it just like game theory on the dead bodies of million.:rolleyes:

Wait kiss ne kia ha ajr bibi :)

I said the above comment because indians deny whenever any pakistani talk in favour of TNT but dont you think these temple vs mosque and mata vs pita threads coming more on pdf these days..thora thunda karhoo nair ko lol

Still people know the truth. In especially in karnataka/Gujarat you can easily see what they are doing. Well do u know about SIMI? Do you court did not get any evidence to prove that it was a terrorist organisation? Police or government did not have a single proof against them. Tobe honest until Vajapayee banned it i never heard about it. Later all the blast they are named until IM started making rules.

Do you know that Supreme court has refused to admit a plea by the SIMI challenging its ban ? So are you now doubting the judicial process in India ?

What are they doing in Gujarat and Karnataka..please explain.

Who said all extremism? I am talking about current situation.

Current situation as in ? Price rise of onions and dal ? Please be specific.

I cant understand if you say something like "that coconut tree in front of the white house".

BJP/RSS responsible for it. They thought indian hindus to become extrem. They are so active in internet that if you check godse site in wiki, you might think that he was really a great hero. This is one example.

Godse is one personality and there are shades of grey to everyone. Not everyone is a blind fan of Gandhi ji. For he was also a human and had his faults.

Wow you are saying people should not care about the past? Then wait for some time and release Kasab by this time he would have been already become a nice decent guy.!! You are really silli brainwashed man, thats why you dint see the pain of the suffer of riots.

How far must/can we go in the "past" ?

Yes there were riots before modi tooo.. But this man allowed riots to grow and satisfied when "Muslims were thought a lesson"

That is a silly conjecture by crypto-liberals/pseudo-seculars and the media in the elaborate process of witch-hunting Modi. Or you are welcome to prove it.

Suppose you local MLA allowed a mob to rape your sister,mother and killthem alive, but MLA gave BIJLI PANI to ur home..you will keep his photo in your home?

Now dont say about modi particiation in riots, i dont have anything to discuss with you. Your own lovly vajapayee had said that time "Modi should follow rajadharma" dint he?

Modi's role in Gujarat riots, riots in which both HIndus and muslims were killed, has been debated ad-nauseaum in the Gujarat riots thread. You are welcome to go through it.

Or if you have some earth-shaking evidence uncovered recently you are welcome to share with us.

Remember - opinions are like a** holes.Each person has one. I need facts/proofs. But so far you have only given your opinion

I say again. Hindus now a days not realizing that they are talibanized, worst part is they are supportin villians more openly than muslims. You are included in this. change brother grow-up.

Oh please. stop this patronizing of me. Why Hindus are becoming more right wing is due to the pseudo-seculars/islamists like you for who the word secularism is applicable only to Hindus and its a bye-word to beat Hindus with. And if any raises voice against that you attempt to label it talibanization. So be it.

BTW since you seemed to know things about Karnataka let me share one post from a very balanced poster from Karnataka on the situation in Mangalore and why right wing groups are growing -

It actually is a boiling communal cauldron which is always at the tipping point. The influx of a large muslim population from Kerala who are more orthodox (though moneyed from the Gulf) has caused great uneasiness. The Hijab & the Burkha are now the norm & that routinely spills over to classrooms where there is now tremendous friction with some Muslim girls insisting on wearing the Hijab to class when most educational institutions have a policy of not allowing religious or religion based clothing. The second part is that of a growing number of Christian fringe groups affiliated to churches in the U.S. & Australia who are pushing a conversion driven agenda. This is completely different from the large catholic presence which has been in Mangalore for a very long time with very little friction. All this has created a very fertile ground for right wing Hindu groups who are now behaving like self appointed guardians of Hinduism. Some of then are so crazy that they keep tabs on any girls (Hindu) even talking with Muslim boys, routinely intervening in what should be a private conversation. The divide is getting worse with each passing day & points of friction are only going to increase.

The above incident is not directly connected except to explain the presence of the lunatic group behind it.

Source: http://www.defence.pk/forums/world-...s-attacks-partygoers-india.html#ixzz22VdHBwqs

Hindu Right wing groups are the reaction. Not the action.

Why am I an idiot ? For speaking the truth which is not politically correct.

Spare us the bull **** bro.

Reality is not the phappi-jhappi you imagine it to be.

Speaking about things openly is actually better than sweeping things under the carpet until one fine day they explode right in your face.

They are islamophobes.

So easy...isn't it ? the evergreen stick to end an argument with a non-Muslim. Label him an Islamophobe and voila..you just won the debate.

I'm not swayed by such cheap tricks.

Yes, Still they can do like what they did to SIMI. appeal again and provide more proofs.

Why would they appeal and appeal if the courts keep quashing them ? The job of the court is to provide justice, not to grant you your wish.

Actually people like them are a threat to our country. They think that what they are showing is patriotism.

So says the comrade whose party supported China in the '62 war. Gimme a friggin break.

BTW no one said this is patriotism. Looks like you just wanted to comment, just to comment and chose the popular keywords to grab maximum attention (& ofcourse likes).

This attack on Amma is not a big deal, even Kerala Media just ran few stories. The attacker seems a mental.

I do not follow her, but she has done alot for the the people. Mainly a hospital which one of the best in India. ( I know one case, some treatment was available only in AIIMS and Amrita Hospital and they do alot of free treatment too. ( I know few cases).

This attack on Amma is not a big deal, even Kerala Media just ran few stories. The attacker seems a mental.

I do not follow her, but she has done alot for the the people. Mainly a hospital which one of the best in India. ( I know one case, some treatment was available only in AIIMS and Amrita Hospital and they do alot of free treatment too. ( I know few cases).

The fees for the engg institutions is exorbitant though...::fie:

True.. a distant relative of mine got his liver transplant at Amritha.

Back
Top Bottom