What's new

Attack on Mata Amritanandamayi

i lived with kerelatites for years and when it comes to inter-religious unity kerela is the first name which comes in the mind of every Indian. there may be an extremist mindset existing amoung muslims certain muslims in kerala but at the same time same extrimist mindset exist among the bunch of right wings too . but that doesnt mean u generalise every one in the same color.

Well friend , extrimist exist in every society ......

If you look at the history of kerala for the past decade , you can easily understand who are the problem makers .....

She would have given some anti-muslim satsang(speech),

Now you are officially talking **** bro...Have you heard atleast one of her satsangs ?

he looks more as ayyapa devotee than a muslim.I wont be surprised for some conspiracy from some hindu groups comes up later as in hyderabad hindu youth desecrated their own temple to blame muslim.

Ofcourse Ayyappa devotee shouting Bism........... rather than Swami saranam.

And no, that hyderabad case is still not over. The arrested P.Nagaraju has complained of police torture and extracting a confession (link) and given that the commissioner AK Khan is more of a MIM point man rather than a police commissioner, there is more chance of it.

Well friend , extrimist exist in every society ......

If you look at the history of kerala for the past decade , you can easily understand who are the problem makers .....
kasargod distt.,north kerala........

And no, that hyderabad case is still not over. The arrested P.Nagaraju has complained of police torture and extracting a confession (link) and given that the commissioner AK Khan is more of a MIM point man rather than a police commissioner, there is more chance of it.
oh yes if they can descerate temple with beef they and can raise green flags in the rallies to blame it on muslim they sure can shout Islamic slogans to confuse people.

And as for the the person involved in hyderabad case alleging police torture.then i must say its better not to believe in allegations of the accused everyone does it.even kasab backtracked his confess in court alleging police torture ?does that make him victim of police torture.no coz evidences were against him to prove that was lying and till that whole period kasab remained an accuse. Same theory applies for this gentleman from hyd.he has to prove allegation true against the evidences police has got.so untill court proves him innocent he will remain accused same like those 9 muslim men remain accused for 7 yrs for macca masjid blast untill court ruled in their favour.

oh yes if they can descerate temple with beef they and can raise green flags in the rallies to blame it on muslim they sure can shout Islamic slogans to confuse people.

And as for the the person involved in hyderabad case alleging police torture.then i must say its better not to believe in allegations of the accused everyone does it.even kasab backtracked his confess in court alleging police torture ?does that make him victim of police torture.no coz evidences were against him to prove that was lying and till that whole period kasab remained an accuse. Same theory applies for this gentleman from hyd.he has to prove allegation true against the evidences police has got.so untill court proves him innocent he will remain accused same like those 9 muslim men remain accused for 7 yrs for macca masjid blast untill court ruled in their favour.

kasargod distt.,north kerala........

Kasargod is considered as Islamist hotbed ever since the gulf pertro-dollars started flowing into the region since the 1970's . Along with the petro-dollars, the wahabi ideology also came into the region.

how about north west Karnataka?
Kasargod is considered as Islamist hotbed ever since the gulf pertro-dollars started flowing into the region since the 1970's . Along with the petro-dollars, the wahabi ideology also came into the region.

They r Still Living in Fools Paradise... Wait till a Kashmir is Made in South India with in a Decade ...

I dont like to comment on the incident but I don't like this Amma. Followers may get offended, I give a damn. A lady who keep Indian flag below her leg has least respect from my side.

Are you an Indian citizen?

Actually it is the other way around -- But yeah I can understand the perverse pleasure you can get out of it. Not surprised.

That is why I support Telengana. To put these MIM thugs in their place.

I dont like to comment on the incident but I don't like this Amma. Followers may get offended, I give a damn. A lady who keep Indian flag below her leg has least respect from my side.

When that happened bro ?

how about north west Karnataka?

Last time I checked north west Karnataka was not a part of kerala ..........

Well i don't like her too , but that has got nothing to do with the incident here ..........

he looks more as ayyapa devotee than a muslim.I wont be surprised for some conspiracy from some hindu groups comes up later as in hyderabad hindu youth desecrated their own temple to blame muslim.
In karnataka these people hosted a pak flag and caught. How can we forget?

They r Still Living in Fools Paradise... Wait till a Kashmir is Made in South India with in a Decade ...

Well in the last press conference chidambaram has said that they are closely watching 3 or 4 organisation in kerala that has terror links ......

He told if the organisations breach a certain limit they will take actions .........

If it was some other country , the organisations would have been banned and members in jail ......

While here , they are waiting to reach the limit ......:hitwall:......fcuking congress

Why are you posting this on a Pakistani forum? Keep your personal affairs to yourself and preferably a different forum if you must. We're not interested, post things us Pakistanis will be interested, otherwise don't waste our time.

Back
Top Bottom