What's new

Attack on Mata Amritanandamayi

Wait kiss ne kia ha ajr bibi :)

I said the above comment because indians deny whenever any pakistani talk in favour of TNT but dont you think these temple vs mosque and mata vs pita threads coming more on pdf these days..thora thunda karhoo nair ko lol
There are TNT supporters in pakistan and there are TNT supporters in india like those of nair and bhairava u see on pdf and there are are those who oppose TNT in india.Those who oppose TNT are the ones getting grounded like wheat in a mill between the heavy stones of supporters of TNT in both countries.

There are TNT supporters in pakistan and there are TNT supporters in india like those of nair and bhairava u see on pdf and there are are those who oppose TNT in india.Those who oppose TNT are the ones getting grounded like wheat in a mill between the heavy stones of supporters of TNT in both countries.

which group you belong then? those who support TNT or those who oppose it?

I oppose TNT.

oppose on what grounds?

Are you a Muslim ?

You think primary identity of Muslims should be land instead of religion..guess what Indian Muslim has much more common with Pakistani Muslims than their fellow Hindu/Sikhs Indians and same is the case with Pakistani Hindu who has much more similarity with Indian hindu than Pakistani Muslims or Christians. when i talk about similarity i mean religion, rituals, food, festivals, marriage, ways of living, halal/haram concepts etc. If Indian Muslim follow his religion then he will be allowed by his religion to marry Pakistani Muslim but he cannot marry with non Muslim Indians and same is the case with Pakistani Hindus so sure we can live together in secular nation but when we talk about practical life then TNT become very much valid :)

oppose on what grounds?

Are you a Muslim ?

You think primary identity of Muslims should be land instead of religion..guess what Indian Muslim has much more common with Pakistani Muslims than their fellow Hindu/Sikhs Indians and same is the case with Pakistani Hindu who has much more similarity with Indian hindu than Pakistani Muslims or Christians. when i talk about similarity i mean religion, rituals, food, festivals, marriage, ways of living, halal/haram concepts etc. If Indian Muslim follow his religion then he will be allowed by his religion to marry Pakistani Muslim but he cannot marry with non Muslim Indians and same is the case with Pakistani Hindus so sure we can live together in secular nation but when we talk about practical life then TNT become very much valid :)
Based on my experience and my life.

PS:And plz stop using smile smiley in every post u address to me.i feel like you taunting me.

Based on my experience and my life.

PS:And plz stop using smile smiley in every post u address to me.i feel like you taunting me.

why you are allergic with smile

smile a day, keep doctor away

and taunting.. no way your feelings are totally wrong

PS: no smile this time :(

why you are allergic with smile

smile a day, keep doctor away

and taunting.. no way your feelings are totally wrong

PS: no smile this time :(
im allergic to use of smilies on serious posts on serious topics.

im allergic to use of smilies on serious posts on serious topics.

next time i will turn my serious mood on while replying to you

serious mood [on]

and why peoples cannot use smile emotion while discussing serious topics.

serious mood[off]

next time i will turn my serious mood on while replying to you

serious mood [on]

and why peoples cannot use smile emotion while discussing serious topics.

serious mood[off]
uff u r another impossible person like imran khan of pdf

oppose on what grounds?

Are you a Muslim ?

An utterly insupportable argument, acceptable only to a Mullah-ridden and backward section of the population. There are as many restrictions among Hindus regarding acceptable marriages, and these are disregarded every day by thousands of people. My wife and I did back in the day, so I am not speaking theoretically. So, too, do thousands of Muslims and Hindus marry every month, regardless of what the mullahs preach. Some partners convert to the religion of the other, some do not.

This particular justification of the TNT is lame in both limbs.

An utterly insupportable argument, acceptable only to a Mullah-ridden and backward section of the population. There are as many restrictions among Hindus regarding acceptable marriages, and these are disregarded every day by thousands of people. My wife and I did back in the day, so I am not speaking theoretically. So, too, do thousands of Muslims and Hindus marry every month, regardless of what the mullahs preach. Some partners convert to the religion of the other, some do not.

Its lame for you but very much valid for me and these are all ground realities.TNT is not valid only for those who are not firm believers of any of these religions otherwise if you are followers of these two religions then they are not mere religions but two different ways of life and social customs etc..

sure there are Indian Muslims or Hindus who married with each others but again they did this after going against their religion and family..many times if Hindu boy get marry with Muslim girl then she is taken like trophies but if his sister do the same then it is taken as shame. how many of you secular will let your daughters or sisters have marriages with Indian Muslim guys? let me see how many liberal are there on PDF ? :D

Its lame for you but very much valid for me and these are all ground realities.TNT is not valid only for those who are not firm believers of any of these religions otherwise if you are followers of these two religions then they are not mere religions but two different ways of life and social customs etc..

sure there are Indian Muslims or Hindus who married with each others but again they did this after going against their religion and family..many times if Hindu boy get marry with Muslim girl then she is taken like trophies but if his sister do the same then it is taken as shame. how many of you secular will let your daughters or sisters have marriages with Indian Muslim guys? let me see how many liberal are there on PDF ? :D
oh really???:rolleyes:

Raja ji tell me how much of the world you have seen.wats ur maturity level?

Joe sir seem people like me are condemned both ways.after all its legacy and its destiny for us.

oh really???:rolleyes:

Raja ji tell me how much of the world you have seen.wats ur maturity level?

i don't know how you measure the maturity levels but its not hard to see what i said in real life..

From your statement i highlighted in the previous post.If you have your experience in life then i ve my own which contradicts yours.

You are not getting the point. Sure we have examples of Hindus or Muslims who married with each others. I don't deny this but what i am saying is that they went against their religious scriptures. I am sure you and all Muslims know this fact that a Muslim girl or boy cannot marry a Hindu girl as per Islamic teaching and there is no different opinion on this matter but some Muslims don't care about Islam and go for it and its their personal choice but then this choice was taken after rejecting their beliefs. Many Hindus cannot even marry with peoples of different caste let alone peoples of different religion but then again if any Hindu is not religious and dont care his religion/family then he can go for anything

I have nothing against Hindus, sikhs or atheists or any other religion. I am just saying that they are very much different to each others in many practical things. I have two Hindu friends and one sikh friend and we get along well and had plenty of fun together on weekend.

Back
Top Bottom