What's new

Attack Helicopter Match-Ups: India vs. Pakistan

Again you indians are having hard not just hard but very very hard time excepting the reality that hurts your ego. I have already given you the list of foreigner input in HAL Dhruv which means india hardly had 5% input in the entire project indigenous product. The technology is all the way 100% not indian.

guys why fighting over on which u have no control whether its JF 17 or LCA or ACH yahan subah ho rahe hain, thand rakho (here its dawn time, so pls be in peace mode) :lol::lol:

It isnt easy for any country to jump 2 gen ahead..... We had a second gen aircraft marut, then LCA which is meant to be 4+ gen aircraft... Now let me give u a small example, France as we all know Is a well experienced producer of aircrafts, but what took them 25+ years to develop Dassault Rafale and make it fully operational?

:rofl::rofl: LCA indian? The reasion why i chose Dhruv to point out that all indian products that are claimed to be indian are not indian. only Dhruv could be exposed because of the export deal with Myanmar which was making a mockery of EU export ban on Myanmar.
And oh. LOL Marut was designed by a German scientist who moved to india and the technology provided were mostly from Gnat and related developments by foreigners not indian.

When it comes to ego satisfaction no one can be matched by deluded pathological lair indians.

Last edited by a moderator:
:rofl::rofl: LCA indian? The reasion why i chose Dhruv to point out that all indian products that are claimed to be indian are not indian. only Dhruv could be exposed because of the export deal with Myanmar which was making a mockery of EU export ban on Myanmar.
And oh. LOL Marut was designed by a German scientist who moved to india and the technology provided were mostly from Gnat and related developments by foreigners not indian.

When it comes to ego satisfaction no one can be matched by deluded pathological lair indians.

Ok sir we are pathological liar and other Indian defense forums don't allow Pakistanis pls accept my apologies for it! but please stop this fighting. I have seen historically on this forum, no other party is willing to accept what other party is claiming to be, so why are you wasting your time. Enjoy life till it last and share knowledge and information simple. No need of fighting with a person who is behind a computer screen. Why increase ur BP.:wave::wave:

:rofl::rofl: You indians are funnier then circus jokers. LCA indian? The reasion why i chose Dhruv to point out that all indian products that are claimed to be indian are not indian. only Dhruv could be exposed because of the export deal with Myanmar which was making a mockery of EU export ban on Myanmar.

Well No one claimed that HF marut was designed hy us, it was designed by kurt tank, and was manufactured in HAL and for your kind info, Kurt tank was an employee of hindustan aeronotics before he left for berlin.... and If LCA would not have been Indian, it would have been flying by now, we are making ech and every component of its, But certain things like engines and radars, we wanted foreign support and that too only after we tried making it, We have tried making kaveri and Multi mode RADAR FOR IT.... AND CAN YOU TELL ME HOW DO U SEE LCA NOT INDIAN??.. AND I can see you are over heated, relax and answer... no need to use abusive language if u are speaking the truth

Last edited:
How much indian is it? LCH uses almost every other system in ALH

I have not even mentioned Isreali contribution.

so how much indian is it? The paint job and few nuts?

I guess thats the way now. Every manufacturer sources components, have a look at how much swedish gripen is actually.

Your points have already been answered before in this thread so no point of answering it again. At the end of the day. No matter how much you portray india to be a super power it still remains to be the largest slum place with 700 million people living on a dollar or a little penny more a day. and oh. I am just joking about hindus drinking cow urine and worshiping Cow and other animals such as rats and monkeys. sorry about it guys.

Yeah, Apology accepted. I pity on Hindus of Pakistan and feel proud how India keeps Pakistan and bananadesh under its thumb. You can rant, whine, cry but won't show your face on border.

Maybe its something wrong in you that you are now at bottom of food chain or called epicenter of terrorism or migraine of the world and India is on progressing path, IT superpower, BRIC or G20 member and soon to be UNSC seat holder with veto power.

And don't pity on our poor, pity on your citizens getting killed daily in bomb blasts and that's the reason you access Internet all day because you like millions are afraid to go out

India, China lift millions out of slums

Last edited:
Ya its a common symptoms of a pathological lair like you indians to be deluded about facts and reality. The fact still remains 99% of indian products are nothing but foreigner TOT of R&D sold to India and to and a punch line fact to satisfy indian ego they give them illusion of the product being indian with a hindu name tag.
So a BK-117 improved variant R&D and TOT sold to india becomes DHRUV.

Do you have a 100% indigenous BK-117? NO right - But we DO HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHA!

Pitty you man can't even assemble a chopper.....YES INDIANS A PATHALOGICAL LIARS. WE MAKE VERY GOOD PLANES AND CHOPPERS AND YOU ARE NOWHERE TO BE SEEN IN THIS RACE!

BAHAHAHAHHA!

Mr Growler, very simple question.

If all parts of ALH and LCH are cheaply and easily available and has no Indian innovation and invention, then why are you not building your own chopper ?

LCH costs 25% of Apache and thus you can build 4 times in the intended budget.

Why wasting money on imported western fully build units and giving more money to manufacturers ?

If all parts of ALH and LCH are cheaply and easily available and has no Indian innovation and invention, then why are you not building your own chopper ?

Why wasting money on imported western fully build units and giving more money to manufacturers ?

Thats a stupid question to ask in the first place. We are not waisting any money. Different countries have different requirements. For now Pakistans requirements are fulfilled with Cobras.
By the way India also does not operate LCH alone nor will it continue to do even after its induction, so why is India waisting money on foreign stuff?

Imran, he is beyond repair. He knows everything about what happens in defence establishments in India sitting in Pakistan. He has a crystal ball you see. Ignore the pathological addicted liar.

:cheers:

Imran, he is beyond repair. He knows everything about what happens in defence establishments in India sitting in Pakistan. He has a crystal ball you see. Ignore the pathological addicted liar.

Hypocrisy at best beacuse some how the super shaki bhartis knows each and everything about Pakistan sitting in India, whether its about the JF-17 or perhaps Pakistans infrastructure not able to handle the number of jets.:disagree:

Hypocrisy at best beacuse some how the super shaki bhartis knows each and everything about Pakistan sitting in India, whether its about the JF-17 or perhaps Pakistans infrastructure not able to handle the number of jets.:disagree:

Ice cold, you jumped in between. Mr.Growler has called everyone here pathological liars. I have said nothing about JF-17 and your logic sounds like 2 wrongs make things right ?

Thats a stupid question to ask in the first place. We are not waisting any money. Different countries have different requirements. For now Pakistans requirements are fulfilled with Cobras.
By the way India also does not operate LCH alone nor will it continue to do even after its induction, so why is India waisting money on foreign stuff?

My question was not stupid, your answer is.

How come your requirements are fulfilled by a chopper made in west according to their conditions. Can you operate your choppers in leh like Indian army ?

LCH is light combat helicopter while hind is heavy combat heli. Both are of different classes.

If you can get Cobras in 25% of quoted price, would you leave that offer and go for full price ? Why don't you assemble your own chopper and save considerable amount of money ?

WZ-10 was also made from foreign collaboration and imported parts. So ditch the Cobra deal and come up with your own design to save 75% cost.

AIR_ALH_Dhruv_Shakti_Engines_Armed_lg.jpg

bk117.jpg

@GROWLER

I mean even my 5 year old Nephew will be able to tell the difference between the above two choppers. But I believe your brains is less that that of a 5 year old.

As for the point on technology being from somewhere - YES THE DESIGN OF THE CHOPPER WAS DONE IN INDIA - THE WEAPONIZED VERSION OF DHRUV WAS ALSO DESIGNED IN INDIA.

THE LCH - WHICH LOOKS MUCH MORE MODERN WAS ALSO DESIGNED IN INDIA.

NOW IF THE SONY VAIO IS DESIGNED IN A CONSUMER CENTER IN THAILAND AND THE PARTS ARE SOURCED FROM CHINA - DOES THAT MEAN IT IS NOT JAPANESE?

AND PLEASE IF WE CAN BUILD THE LCA FROM GROUND UP THERE IS NO REASON TO BELIEVE WHY WE CANNOT MAKE A CHOPPER BASED ON OUR OWN INTELLECT.

SO your conclusion there should rest now!

Last edited:
I am sure you are an equal fanboy,

Your father worked for 34 years? Then maybe he can/you can provide us with source and credible information on why the LCA has been so delayed.......and continues to be.

Thanks for your comments. Has LCA got anything to do with this discussion ? In any case, the world knows about the problems we have had about Kaveri Engine anf the changing requirements.

It is a learning exercise and even with assistance from Russia and a good understanding of composites, we have slipped deadlines. India had no home grown defence ecosystem manufacturing / design infrastructure in the 80s and to build and support a project of the scale of a LCA was a challenge.

The constant changes in requirements by Airforce and constraing requirements from Navy did not help. Do you want to know more ?

Links are all over the internet. Google.

Back
Top Bottom