What's new

As world helps shot Pakistani girl, Afghans ask “what about us?

My gaze is always lowered, its always the Muslim women in Pakistan that wear revealing clothes and forget that they are Muslims, not some Bollywood sl*t. It is completely my right to question what Muslim women wear if they are not dressed according to Muslim culture.

and who the hell are you to claim the right to question the women?

if your gaze is lowered how the hell you see women are wearing revealing cloths?

if your gaze is always lowered how come your mind eyes get fixed onto the length of women clothing...something doesnt seems right here.why not try covering your eyes with horse eye cover.that will do fine for you.

As a Muslim man, its my duty to make sure that Muslim women dress properly. I am simply doing my duty making sure that Muslim women are following how they should lead their lives.

As a Muslim man, its my duty to make sure that Muslim women dress properly. I am simply doing my duty making sure that Muslim women are following how they should lead their lives.

can you throw some light on your family women first please? come up with proofs if they are living according to your brand of religion?

Nope its noway muslim man's duty....rather its muslim woman's duty.better you take care of keeping yourself modest muslim women know better whats good wats not.they are not cattle for muslim men to be herded into cattle shed.....:angry:

Pata nahi kahan kahan kahan se aa jate aurton ke self proclaimed rakhwale.........:sick:

can you throw some light on your family women first please? come up with proofs if they are living according to your brand of religion?

Personal question, but I will entertain it. They are living lives completely as per Islam. They wear either Burkha, or at least Niqab like proper Muslim women.

As a Muslim man- its NOT your duty to make sure that other Muslim women dress properly- No body made it your duty- Change your Molvi please-

Nope its noway muslim man's duty....rather its muslim woman's duty.better you take care of keeping yourself modest muslim women know better whats good wats not.they are not cattle for muslim men to be herded into cattle shed.....:angry:

Pata nahi kahan kahan kahan se aa jate aurton ke self proclaimed rakhwale.........:sick:

Of course its Muslim women's duty to make sure they dress properly. But if Muslim women can't follow Islam by themselves by dressing according to Muslim culture and norms, then it is the man's duty to make sure she follows Islam properly.

Are you even a Muslim? Why do you have a India flag?

Of course its Muslim women's duty to make sure they dress properly. But if Muslim women can't follow Islam by themselves by dressing according to Muslim culture and norms, then it is the man's duty to make sure she follows Islam properly.

oye hoye..............................:rofl:

Personal question

ahhh question about your women is personal and your poking into others' women is religious.

, but I will entertain it. They are living lives completely as per Islam. They wear either Burkha, or at least Niqab like proper Muslim women.

atleast ? you mean over tight kameez ? toba toba toba

and

You sound young-
you still have time-
As a Muslim living in Saudi Arabia near the Holy place Makkah by birth- if that means any thing to you-
I advice you to change your Molana Sahib-

first of all No its not....

2ndly You have US flag so i guess your wife, mother, daughter, cousins, 2nd cousins, their daughters, all wear burka or atleast Hijab??? and if not isn't it your "Duty" to make them wear Hijab.

mean while all the boys will have few shots at closest strip club......

ahhh question about your women is personal and your poking into others' women is religious.

atleast ? you mean over tight kameez ? toba toba toba

and

Nope, loose clothing like proper Muslim women. No one in my family wears tight clothing. My sister used to live in America, btu she was always dressed properly like a Muslim woman should be.

As a Muslim your duty is to enlighten the people about the true spirit of Islam and not what you are citing. Wonder people like you who claim to be thekedar of Islam have even tried to rectify the current contorted image of Islam?

Come back to Pakistan and inculcate basic to the people who have been strayed by the fake preachers of the religion, explain them a Muslim is not supposed to point a weapon at another Muslim not even in jest.

Back
Top Bottom