What's new

As world helps shot Pakistani girl, Afghans ask “what about us?

As a Muslim man, its my duty to make sure that Muslim women dress properly. I am simply doing my duty making sure that Muslim women are following how they should lead their lives.

Dear mullah sahib,

Can you please be kind enough to give us a verse which says "it is the duty of a Muslim man to make sure Muslim women dress "properly" ".

As a Muslim man, its my duty to make sure that Muslim women dress properly. I am simply doing my duty making sure that Muslim women are following how they should lead their lives.

What is your duty when Taliban kills innocents in the name of religion.

^major facepalm

4dXxg.gif

^ Totally uncalled for and idiotic at best.

Liberation definition given a weird meaning.

on topic i think the Afghans r really crazy, now they r under pressure to hand over terrorists so now they r just diverting the attention of the world!!!!

Most of these Indians wouldn't let their sisters wear immodest clothing, but have no problem liberating other's daughters/sisters.
:lol:
Hypocrites.
we have our share of lunatics, but "most" is incorrect.

What is your duty when Taliban kills innocents in the name of religion.

OH HELLO MR who r u to judge us or them . Whatever they do, they dont do towards innocents.
To whom they do that, they actually deserve to b punished. Moreover we r Muslims its our duty to make sure everything happens according to Islam in our MUSLIM COUNTRIES where majority r Muslims.
N for that we dont need yr clean chit! Certainly not of a Non Muslim from Enemy Country:hitwall:

Who assigned you this duty? How does a person with your mindset survives in USA? Please stop interfering into people's lives and religion, religion is something between god and a human, you are not god, stop acting like one.

OH HELLO MR who r u to judge us or them . Whatever the do they dont do towards innocents.
To whom they do that they actually deserve to b punished. Moreover we r Muslims its our duty to make sure everything happens according to Islam in our MUSLIM COUNTRIES where majority r Muslims.
N for that we dont need yr clean chit! Certainly not of a Non Muslim from Enemy Country:hitwall:

So shooting Malala was a right thing? I'm disgusted by this comment, mindset like this will destroy Pakistan in an hour.

Who assigned you this duty? How does a person with your mindset survives in USA? Please stop interfering into people's lives and religion, religion is something between god and a human, you are not god, stop acting like one.

But I'm the next best thing - I'm Buttt ! :woot:

So shooting Malala was a right thing? I'm disgusted by this comment, mindset like this will destroy Pakistan in an hour.

Mr why do u come in b/w. im answering to someone else's comment where he was talking abt how muslim women r dressed n then he came up with a reply where he mentioned abt taliban. Who was saying everything happens in our country is bad n also Al Qaeda have also said it was wrong.
Nobody is defending these actions but this incident at its best is our internal issue. Try to understand this n dont get fueled by others who actually search the issues to Morally D- Grade our people n our Nation.
They only point fingers at us that we r bad,barbaric etc. But they dont give any kind of a real solution to us to save ourselves from these atrocities.Thanks!

How cute, Afghan women actually think someone cares about the little girl. Everybody's just scoring a point through her.

Reminds of the MJ's song:

Skin head, dead head
Everybody gone bad
Situation, aggravation
Everybody allegation
In the suite, on the news
Everybody dog food
Bang bang, shot dead
Everybody's gone mad

All I wanna say is that
They don't really care about us

Back