What's new

As world helps shot Pakistani girl, Afghans ask “what about us?

Dude why are you wasting your time. The TTP is doing exactly that. Forcing Pakistanis to live what they think is the Islamic way of live. It is their their duty to ensure Muslim girls don't get education.
The point is keep your views to your self. Don't impose. don't try to be a taliban.
OH HELLO MR who r u to judge us or them . Whatever they do, they dont do towards innocents.
To whom they do that, they actually deserve to b punished. Moreover we r Muslims its our duty to make sure everything happens according to Islam in our MUSLIM COUNTRIES where majority r Muslims.
N for that we dont need yr clean chit! Certainly not of a Non Muslim from Enemy Country:hitwall:

Your job should be to stop to confront hypocrites in Pakistan. Not embolden/inspire them by looking for hypocrites in your neighboring country.
At least Indians would not be ambivalent in condemning an outfit that believes girls getting education is immoral and against any religion.
Most of these Indians wouldn't let their sisters wear immodest clothing, but have no problem liberating other's daughters/sisters.

:lol:

Hypocrites.

Mr why do u come in b/w. im answering to someone else's comment where he was talking abt how muslim women r dressed n then he came up with a reply where he mentioned abt taliban. Who was saying everything happens in our country is bad n also Al Qaeda have also said it was wrong.
Nobody is defending these actions but this incident at its best is our internal issue. Try to understand this n dont get fueled by others who actually search the issues to Morally D- Grade our people n our Nation.
They only point fingers at us that we r bad,barbaric etc. But they dont give any kind of a real solution to us to save ourselves from these atrocities.Thanks!
Your last comment says otherwise and i quote " Whatever they do, they dont do towards innocents.
To whom they do that, they actually deserve to b punished.", by that you meant that malala is haram for wanting education for women? or all those innocent soldiers that we lost against taliban were haram? your comment is absolutely disgusting.

Dude why are you wasting your time. The TTP is doing exactly that. Forcing Pakistanis to live what they think is the Islamic way of live. It is their their duty to ensure Muslim girls don't get education.
The point is keep your views to your self. Don't impose. don't try to be a taliban.
YUP MY ANSWER TO U IS SAME
The point is keep your views to your self. Don't impose. don't try to be a RSS/SHEV SEHNA mental case member:lol:

Your last comment says otherwise and i quote " Whatever they do, they dont do towards innocents.
To whom they do that, they actually deserve to b punished.", by that you meant that malala is haram for wanting education for women? or all those innocent soldiers that we lost against taliban were haram? your comment is absolutely disgusting.

Brother brother look i was answering to him an indian fellow who was critic abt how muslim women r dressed etc then he brings taliban into debate. What u have said in yr post is from that reply that i gave to his post in the women dress context, thats all nothing serious i was not refering to this incident. Try to understand in what scenario i had been forced by him to post this sentence. Thanks!

I'm for freedom of expression. Your posts suggest a desire to impose your will by force.
As I said, this is the root cause of many deaths in the region.
RSS/SHEV SEHNA are not powerful enough to tell Hindus how to practice Hinduism. They don't have AK 47s and bombs.
YUP MY ANSWER TO U IS SAME
The point is keep your views to your self. Don't impose. don't try to be a RSS/SHEV SEHNA mental case member:lol:

I'm for freedom of expression. Your posts suggest a desire to impose your will by force.
As I said, this is the root cause of many deaths in the region.
RSS/SHEV SEHNA are not powerful enough to tell Hindus how to practice Hinduism. They don't have AK 47s and bombs.
:lol: joke of the century LOL

R u people so blind we all saw that in 1994 n 2002 Gujrat Genocide LOL
n who can forget Samjhota Express bombings where 68 innocent of my countrymen were killed, by yr indian army's in-service Col. Prohit who was a RSS member. n u say they dont have ak47s or bombs. well if in service army men r with them then they really dont need just ak47 n small bombs they can get more then that n better in tech very easily.....
U accuse our army's in service officers to b sympathetic towards taliban:lol: now here is yr own army man who is in service same up as a culprit.

yr country or yr ethics or any other country in this planet, r not example for us to follow. We have our own Religion who guides our ways. Im not saying that everything is happening in our country is according to our religion. But we r striving to achieve it in the best way we know. We dont want any lectures from the non Muslims who dont know our religion, our people or our Country's scenario.
I dont wanna sound rude but plz mind yr business. We r Muslims n we have our own ways to live our lives, according to our religion.
So dont come in b/w us n our Religion.
Thanks!

Topic: thts called the power of media in recent years Pakistani Media hav become so powerful in making consensus over issues in national & international levels...

BTW we Pakistanis do care abt womens rights weather they are Pakistani or Afghan or indian.

Back
Top Bottom