What's new

As world helps shot Pakistani girl, Afghans ask “what about us?

Heeeh bhagwaan !! Madam ji they were just about 70 - 80 cases in Harayana .
Btw Haraya girls wear skirt and tops & jeans in the streets even at 10pm something pakistani women can only imagine

You mean tops, skirts, jeans no clothing sign of liberation?

Heeeh bhagwaan !! Madam ji they were just about 70 - 80 cases in Harayana .
Btw Haraya girls wear skirt and tops & jeans in the streets even at 10pm something pakistani women can only imagine

Muslim women are pure, they dont go around naked like shameless

This forum is not for you . Sitting in the US and posting such a statement :hitwall:

I am only here temporarily, will return to Pakistan soon Inshallah.

And what I have posted is true, we Muslim men know how to treat women equally as per the Quran with dignity, and that includes not letting them roam naked like some Hindus and Christians do.

As the society matures and learns the values of life acts such as staring , teasing of girls decreases in the boys case and the size of clothes decreases in the girls case .
Ex :- Patna vs Mumbai.......:cool:

This forum is not for you . Sitting in the US and posting such a statement :hitwall:

sitting in amrika and posting such statement is him exercising his right of free speech- and thats been given by amrikans to every one i suppose-

I am only here temporarily, will return to Pakistan soon Inshallah.

And what I have posted is true, we Muslim men know how to treat women equally as per the Quran with dignity, and that includes not letting them roam naked like some Hindus and Christians do.

Oye Muslim men treating girls equally......:rofl: :rofl: , i just had my lunch kyun haswa rahe ho

dont you see worst are conditions in Haryana in the same manner?

Yes Haryana has some problem, but we are correcting it. Look at this lady, she is from Haryana
Saina+Nehwal+Olympics+Day+7+Badminton+SZ5d8PvC2nYl.jpg

Unlike Pakistani(few) I admit that India is not ideal country, but We are committed to make it one. Unless you accept ur weakenss you can't be strong.

As the society matures and learns the values of life acts such as staring , teasing of girls decreases in the boys case and the size of clothes decreases in the girls case .
Ex :- Patna vs Mumbai.......:cool:

Many are preachers of women liberty just because of that- its sick-

Back
Top Bottom