What's new

Army in field now

seems like BAL is getting nervous , @ a time like this when the troops are already deployed in the north as per reports, then the home ministry denying it, while the ISPR acknowledging troops deployment as per reports, & now reports of this statement of from the PM , probably, possibilities are there that maybe be the military is finally loosing Patience

give it 10 more days at this rate............

There will be needed a week, the maximum. BTW, no let down on spirit of the freedom loving people is being seen yet.

the freedom loving people are a non factor, they have already advocated the killing of Khaleda zia and people have realized that this is awami league's B team. for this government to fall it requires total unrest, 10 days and it will most likely be gone. Pranab dada came to dhaka to save this regime, if he didn't bal would have fallen. i don't think he can even save BAL. KZ already gave him a diplomatic middle finger by rejecting him. I guess BNP realizes that tide is in their favor.

[/B]

the freedom loving people are a non factor, they have already advocated the killing of Khaleda zia and people have realized that this is awami league's B team. for this government to fall it requires total unrest, 10 days and it will most likely be gone. Pranab dada came to dhaka to save this regime, if he didn't bal would have fallen. i don't think he can even save BAL. KZ already gave him a diplomatic middle finger by not rejecting him. I guess BNP realizes that tide is in their favor.
OK BRO, I meant real 'Freedom loving from AWAMY tyranny' not the fake Shahabaghi one, thanks.

Appeared out of nowhere and already more popular! :angry: Not for too long though.. watch where fate leads him when BNP or army takes over. :smokin:

If BNP can take over its fine, but if army takes over it will be bad for country.

well the morale is up by now, that is why the next 10 days is really important.
My calculation is that SMP (Saydee Mukti Parishad) needs 1 week more to keep such tempoo. Cities are falling in people's hand and at this rate SMP needs to keep up the tempo for a week more, just a week BRO.

528231_355553131220035_1251139481_n.jpg

Stop misquoting me Hammer-fist, my comment was something like Jamaatis should protest in savar hard and long, which forces the savar army to be deployed. Only army can save this nation at this time!.......now stop over assuming like a woman!

Civil war is imminent unless this government steps down. If a 'tet' offensive is required to bring them down, then so be it. At this point everything is collateral damage to remove this brutal fascist regime from power. The transition should go from a countrywide curfew, followed by an emergency government.

Including the lives of people...right?

Thanks brother, i didn;t know. Recently i saw BNP mps advocating it on TV, so i figured they have taken it as well. It is supposed to be our 'muktijoddhar chetona'

M_Saint is against muktijoddhar chetona , this is why he objected on it :coffee: .

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom