What's new

Army in field now

Unfortunately and sadly, this is the price to pay for removing tyranny.

Easy to say living in Canada typing bravery on the keyboard..isnt it ?

---

528231_355553131220035_1251139481_n.jpg

What does it say ?

Is there a mutiny or what ?

M_Saint is against muktijoddhar chetona , this is why he objected on it :coffee: .
The truth was that there wasn't any 'Muktijuddher Chetona' to start with. But I was always for the independent/betterment of our motherland for which I almost dedicated my life. I knew that U and millions of other Bangladeshis would like to eat me up for saying that but the further truth was that 'Muktijuddher Chetona' was given birth afterwards (After 26th March, 71) and by now it became an industry. The profiteers made their fortunes through it. But mark my word; we were drowned to nadir of the nadir for setting up such a discourse of national magnitude. Though IMHO, we need to go through soul searching and have a gigantic plan for mid-course change. BTW, 'Joy Bangla' was Jameeder's creation against the peasant of East Bengali's emancipation and that was used as a slogan of the breaking of PAK, probably had a correlation but that never came up in my mind. So, not believing in 'Muktijhudder Chetona' had nothing to do with my revelation, thanks.

Well, I can certainly say that there were some "magic hands" involved over there. Otherwise, BNP would not have lost by such a large margin. They have sizable support.

Then please tell me your opinion whose magic hand was this, was it Bangladesh Army's or whose? Since essentially Army was in power with a facade of Fakhruddin's CTG, the responsibility of this fiasco lies squarely with them IMO. I am curious how it will turn out this time, if they have learned from the past or they will repeat the same mistake.

Our Army, with salaries from our people, and under oath to serve the nation, should protect the nation from external threat like foreign agents, but in reality we seem always to be infested by Indian agents, even inside the Army.

I hope that for the betterment of humanity, all the Jamati's are executed. They are a disgrace to humanity and must be removed.

He's the leader of most powerful movement in BD history...you're trying to compare yourself with him...how dare you :angry: !!

@ By the way, this Imran Sarkar belongs to Kurigram my home district. I know this guy. He was studying in Rangpur Medical College and was the leader of Chattra Leaque. His grandfather was a Muslim Leaquer and a collaborator. Finally his grandfather was killed by the Mukti Juddha with the help of BSF.

I hope that for the betterment of humanity, all the Jamati's are executed. They are a disgrace to humanity and must be removed.

An Indian says that millions of Bangladeshi's (even using hamfist's now famous 4.6% figure, its about 8 million) should be killed. Why? Because IMO it will make it easier for India to bring AL back to power and rule Bangladesh by proxy as is the case now. Please make your own conclusions.

Any source for this news? It will be great news if this was actually true.

My own translation of above news in Bengali:

An effort to remove Army Chief was foiled

Sheikh Hasina wanted to remove Army Chief Iqbal Karim Bhuiyan from his position. On Feb. 28 such an effort was foiled by the Army. After the verdict of Delawar Hossain Syedi, more than 100 people have been killed in disturbances throughout the country. In these circumstances, under a provision called "in aid to civil power" the civilian govt. asked for the Army to be deployed, but the Army declined this request. Because the Army did not want to do mercenery work for civilian govt. wrong doing.

If there is Emergency Rule or power is handed over to the Army by the civilian govt. then the Army will take the responsibility of running the country (this was the stand taken by the Army). After getting this answer, Prime Minister Hasina became angry and wanted to remove the Army chief as well as some senior Generals. There was tension throughout the night. In the end, Hasina backtracked when there was strong possibility of a coup-d'etat taking place.

Army take over is inevitable. Will have negative impact on the professionalism of the armed forces. But there is no other way out. Hasina has been preparing CGS Lieut Gen Moinu for the top job. And he is assumed to have Indian backing. Guess that is not going to happen.

Back
Top Bottom