What's new

Armenia calls for boosting all-out relations with Iran

why you still have turkish flag when you aint ?

i dont say we dont want good relations with india , we would want great relations with india , but only if pakistan approve and solve issues with india , not in expense of pakistan , so if pakistan and india have good relations then we would have even better relations with india because pakistan would have good relations so they wouldnt mind , i think you get the point

[/B]

This information is misleading....In the WW1 period, there was nothing called Pakistan as there was unified India at that time, so if India was Fighting with you that means it includes Pakistan too....And the 2nd aspect is that If British India was fighting with you...then it is the British nation to be blamed rather than you to blame India....And in the same logic you should not be friend with Britain who is part of NATO ...rather than blaming India and its people for it....

[/QUOTE]

i dont say we dont want good relations with india , but only if pakistan approve and solve issues with india , not in expense of pakistan , so if pakistan and india have good relations then we would have even better relations with india because pakistan would have good relations so they wouldnt mind , i think you get the point[/QUOTE]

I got the point..thanks for clarifying Turkey's position..

Never asked yourself what the reason is that they are our enemies? The history shows how unhuman they are. Getting weaponized by French to slaughter innocent muslims. Not far away from now they murdered at front of the world eyes more then thousands of innocent muslims including babys and women in Khojaly. And then you come here talking sheet that Iran has no reason to have no parthnership with Armenia. You iranians stayed neutral in karabakh war? Dude, we all know that Iran did send weapons to the Armenian kafeers agains Azeri Turks. We all know that Iran did support the PKK to. We all know how Persians betrayed us in time of Selcuklu. You guys are only good for creating chaos like the jews.
That's bs.keep your lies for your Turkish bros.No one else believes them.So Iran is hosting PKK?how come that we are also fighting a branch of PKK?Why Turkish government never protested Iran for 'hosting PKK'?
I don't know what Armenians did in the past.But you guys also killed lots of them in after WWI.
I'm not saying Armenians are better than other people,but there is not any reasons for cutting our ties with it.Can we ask Turkey to cut its relations with US?
Iran never sent any weapons to any sides in the war.It was Russia who supplied weapons for Armenians.If we hadn't give Azeris a rout to Nakhchavan,lots of the people there would be killed of hunger and war.We invited both leaders of those countries during the war to Iran and they actually reached a deal,but they broke it afterwards.
We currently have relations with both countries,Azerbaijan recently is playing a double game,it is acting more than its size.Don't expect us to greet them for it.

btw,Armenians are not kafirs,they are christians.

do you know what armenians are saying to muslim's check any video or any comment from armenians they hate islam , they are racist all the time , if you dont beleive me just check any youtube vid , what should azerbiajan do if you are supporting their enemy?

That's bs.keep your lies for your Turkish bros.No one else believes them.So Iran is hosting PKK?how come that we are also fighting a branch of PKK?Why Turkish government never protested Iran for 'hosting PKK'?
I don't know what Armenians did in the past.But you guys also killed lots of them in after WWI.
I'm not saying Armenians are better than other people,but there is not any reasons for cutting our ties with it.Can we ask Turkey to cut its relations with US?
Iran never sent any weapons to any sides in the war.It was Russia who supplied weapons for Armenians.If we hadn't give Azeris a rout to Nakhchavan,lots of the people there would be killed of hunger and war.We invited both leaders of those countries during the war to Iran and they actually reached a deal,but they broke it afterwards.
We currently have relations with both countries,Azerbaijan recently is playing a double game,it is acting more than its size.Don't expect us to greet them for it.

btw,Armenians are not kafirs,they are christians.

do you know what armenians are saying to muslim's check any video or any comment from armenians they hate islam , they are racist all the time , if you dont beleive me just check any youtube vid , what should azerbiajan do if you are supporting their enemy?
Lots of them live in Iran.
I've had Armenian friends in my school and frankly,they were really nice,honest and kind to Iranians.Maybe some of them also insult Muslims,but they don't represent majority.
I've heard more insults from some 'Muslims' here and in other places than Non-Muslims.What do you say about that?I know you will say Iranians deserve all those insults,right?

How can you make such a statement? Because of the fact that your two armenian friends are good, means the whole country is good?
well , I also have good experience dealling with them . You can become close friend with them .

Armenia is totally isolated today , borders closed so nothing from europe , not allowed any air traffic through our air space , they begged us to open borders for some trade but NO. Today they are living on diaspora and that isit. What a shame poor country.
well , they are not as isolated as you like them to be, our borders are open to tnem.

Are you from Hatay or Iskenderon? Why the false flag?

No, but don't you have anything intelligent to say? For the love of God, can you honestly say that I was wrong? You people should get rid of your incredibly racist and nationalistic mindset, or else get psychological treatement or something. Those are the main sources of mischief and conflict in the world. It's about truth and justice for humanity as a whole, not only your own tribe/race or nation!

Talk for yourself. Since when is the enemy of the Islam (Iran/shiism) a part of the Islamic world? Dont worry, we are not surprised that Iran co-operate with armenia to make them stronger so they can keep killing and suppressing the muslims.
So you showed your color , Iranian are not muslim but enemy of islam .

Have you forgot that it was azerbaijan itself that brought this to himself wasn't it azerbaijan whom exactly next day of the day iran mdiated a truce between armenia and azerbaijan made an all out attack against armenia in hope of openning a way between azerbzijan mainland nakhjavan ,and well they lost badly and lost more of their coutry

So Turkish nation can get back stabbed and left with their own fate again.

As I said earlier, Turkey also backstabbed other Muslim countries by becoming allied to the Zionist entity. There are other issues as well, but I won't go into those here. All I'm asking is be fair and sincere. Hypocrisy is despicable.

I'm saying this to Iranians and people of other nationalities as well, don't be hypocrites. Don't forget to look in the mirror as well before criticizing others. Don't support your government blindly in anything they say and do. Increase your knowledge, and above all; be just and fair.

No, but don't you have anything intelligent to say? Can you honestly say that I was wrong - for the love of God? You people should get rid of your racist and nationalistic feelings, or get psychological treatement. Those are the main sources of mischief in the world. It's about truth and justice for everybody, not only your own tribe/race or nation.

Erdogan, should we dissect one by one each others comments? What I say is from decades of experience, travels and dealings with Turks and Armenians.

I don't take anything lightly, or on the basis of sect, read my posts on this forum. I have ruthlessly put down my own kin for their blurred vision.

Why for the love of god are you so defensive about Armenians, and get ill-tempered when someone proves something otherwise?

I can also advise you to see a psychotherapist, but why should I? We're better placed right here to advise and guide you through your misconceptions.

As I said earlier, Turkey also backstabbed other Muslim countries by becoming allied to the Zionist entity. There are other issues as well, but I won't go into those here. All I'm asking is be fair and sincere. Hypocrisy is despicable.
Again with the Zionist angel. What do you care? Again I repeat my question, do you have arab lineage? If so, we can come to terms with your bias, if not, then I don't know what to think of you!

So the flame war spread to here ?

Ottoman-Turk and Killuminati are not representing Turkey, actually they're trolls for most of us, we can at least say that while you guys support any kind of Iranian trolling.

So the flame war spread to here ?

Ottoman-Turk and Killuminati are not representing Turkey, actually they're trolls for most of us, we can at least say that while you guys support any kind of Iranian trolling.
What about Erdogan? :)

No comment on him, he's just strange and kinda confused.

Yeah, I thought so the same. Sometimes he behaves as if he is an Iranian, other times as if he were PKK and sometimes yet again confuses the s**t out of me, and starts as if he were an Arab from Hatay!
No comment on him, he's just strange and kinda confused.

Why for the love of god are you so defensive about Armenians, and get ill-tempered when someone proves something otherwise?

I never supported Armenians, the Armenian government and their false claims of genocide. Why are you lying, is that your hobby? I'm 100% Turkish, but who cares? You are again playing the race/tribe/nationality game.

You people are hypocrites and liars, most of you. There are very few truthful posters amongst you.

Back
Top Bottom