What's new

Armenia calls for boosting all-out relations with Iran

The hypocrisy displayed here is truly unbelievable. Turkey has been an ally of Israel and the U.S. for many decades - both are enemies of Iran and the entire Islamic world. You don't see any problem with that whatsoever, but you want everyone to bow to your demands?
Are you from Hatay or Iskenderon? Why the false flag?

hahahahhaha a turkish suicide bomber
thought ya'll were all "we love ata turk and wanna have his baby" like and hardcore seculars. Guess they kicked out the wahabi ones out of the country. Funny how you're sitting in Holland talking like a terrorist saudi when that kind of talk in Turkey would land you in one of the world famous Turkish prisons.

So when is this jihad of yours against shias happening? Make sure you blow up as many children as you can. No suicide bombing mission is complete without killing at least 10 kids.

It's very clear that you call Sunni who doesn't abide with IR policy a "Wahabi". Well, face it, Sunni are 1.4 billion while other sectors are minorities. So, you are acting just like Islam haters toward Muslims by calling them names. We, as a normal reaction, will look at you and your likes as Islam haters. KSA is the cradle of Islam and will always be.

Talk for yourself. Since when is the enemy of the Islam (Iran/shiism) a part of the Islamic world? Dont worry, we are not surprised that Iran co-operate with armenia to make them stronger so they can keep killing and suppressing the muslims.

And Turkiye ally themselves with Israel, who for the past 60+ years has denied a Palestinians a homeland, and has oppressed them in their own land. So in other words you are at least equally bad as Iran if not worse. They ally with Armenia you ally with Israel, not to mention Israel has even killed your own citizens and attacked your ships in international water.

we are not against india , WE ARE WITH PAKISTAN , IF THAT MEANS THAT THEN THAT ISIT , if pakistan against lets say kenya example then WE ARE PRO PAKISTAN AGAIN if that means against kenya then so be it , but i dont know the thing atm but is things cool between two countries? i surely wouldnt want a war between two , will make both weaker and a weaker pakistan is not our wishes but a strong pakistan , i dont know irans position . Mate i dont meen to offend indians but when indians was fighting against us with british in WW1 pakistani's was trying to help us with all resources

@Ottoman-Turk...
we are not against india , WE ARE WITH PAKISTAN , IF THAT MEANS THAT THEN THAT ISIT...India never beleive in a zero sum game....My intention of putting this question to you is not about are you pro pakistan or not? Of course you can be pro pakistan.....But my point is Indian consider Kahsmir as a part of India in its official policy and that is a sensitive issue for all of INDIAN....Again i donot want to put you on spot to answer my question...But i beleive..you can be a whatever to Pakistan...but if Turkey does not understand about Indian sensitivities then India can think that Turkey does not want to have a good relation with India....

Mate i dont meen to offend indians but when indians was fighting against us with british in WW1 pakistani's was trying to help us with all resources[/QUOTE]

This information is misleading....In the WW1 period, there was nothing called Pakistan as there was unified India at that time, so if India was Fighting with you that means it includes Pakistan too....And the 2nd aspect is that If British India was fighting with you...then it is the British nation to be blamed rather than you to blame India....And in the same logic you should not be friend with Britain who is part of NATO ...rather than blaming India and its people for it....

This is kind of surprising news. I thought Azeri's are like 30% of Iran's population:
Iranian Azerbaijanis - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Armenian's do not have the reputation for being a grateful and loyal Ottoman subject. They have betrayed and suffered as a consequence.

Having said all that, please look at Eurasia+, I think it is in the interest of all to build, integrate and stabilize this regions:
http://www.defence.pk/forums/world-affairs/180767-geopolitics-eurasia-region.html

So Armenia making deals with Iran, makes sense from that perspective. If Muslims are going to be powerful again, we need to forget our own differences, Shia-Sunni, and work with others to rebuild our countries and economy. But nothing should be given to Armenia before they give Azeri land back to Azerbaijan. Iranian Azeri's more than anyone else I thought would care about their Azeri brothers, that is why I call this a surprise.

Mate i dont meen to offend indians but when indians was fighting against us with british in WW1 pakistani's was trying to help us with all resources

This information is misleading....In the WW1 period, there was nothing called Pakistan as there was unified India at that time, so if India was Fighting with you that means it includes Pakistan too....And the 2nd aspect is that If British India was fighting with you...then it is the British nation to be blamed rather than you to blame India....And in the same logic you should not be friend with Britain who is part of NATO ...rather than blaming India and its people for it....

I have heard that many Muslims in British India pitched in to help and save the Khilafa, it is called Khilafat movement:
Khilafat Movement - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
http://www.ishtiaqahmad.com/downloads/Paper_Khilafat_05.pdf

This is kind of surprising news. I thought Azeri's are like 30% of Iran's population:
Iranian Azerbaijanis - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Armenian's do not have the reputation for being a grateful and loyal Ottoman subject. They have betrayed and suffered as a consequence.

Having said all that, please look at Eurasia+, I think it is in the interest of all to build, integrate and stabilize this regions:
http://www.defence.pk/forums/world-affairs/180767-geopolitics-eurasia-region.html

So Armenia making deals with Iran, makes sense from that perspective. If Muslims are going to be powerful again, we need to forget our own differences, Shia-Sunni, and work with others to rebuild our countries and economy. But nothing should be given to Armenia before they give Azeri land back to Azerbaijan. Iranian Azeri's more than anyone else I thought would care about their Azeri brothers, that is why I call this a surprise.

Iranian azeris have nothing to do with them in aliyevbaijan, Iranian azeris are Iranian whilst the aliyevs call themselves turks, so they don't deserve to be called Iranian any more. so don't you call them our brothers. you talk about armenian giving back land to aliyevbaijan yet aliyevbaijan it self belongs to Iran.:rofl:

also Iran will always back our armenian brothers. this is not even questionable.

And Turkiye ally themselves with Israel, who for the past 60+ years has denied a Palestinians a homeland, and has oppressed them in their own land. So in other words you are at least equally bad as Iran if not worse. They ally with Armenia you ally with Israel, not to mention Israel has even killed your own citizens and attacked your ships in international water.

So Turkish nation can get back stabbed and left with their own fate again.

I think Pakistan can recognize Armenia nothing wrong with it. Both countries are independent states. But i don't know after recognizing Armenia what Pakistan get from this relation? What Pakistan can gain? I think nothing...

The hypocrisy displayed here is truly unbelievable. Turkey has been an ally of Israel and the U.S. for many decades - both are enemies of Iran and the entire Islamic world. You don't see any problem with that whatsoever, but you want everyone to bow to your demands?

why you still have turkish flag when you aint ?

i dont say we dont want good relations with india , we would want great relations with india , but only if pakistan approve and solve issues with india , not in expense of pakistan , so if pakistan and india have good relations then we would have even better relations with india because pakistan would have good relations so they wouldnt mind , i think you get the point

@Ottoman-Turk...
we are not against india , WE ARE WITH PAKISTAN , IF THAT MEANS THAT THEN THAT ISIT...India never beleive in a zero sum game....My intention of putting this question to you is not about are you pro pakistan or not? Of course you can be pro pakistan.....But my point is Indian consider Kahsmir as a part of India in its official policy and that is a sensitive issue for all of INDIAN....Again i donot want to put you on spot to answer my question...But i beleive..you can be a whatever to Pakistan...but if Turkey does not understand about Indian sensitivities then India can think that Turkey does not want to have a good relation with India....

Mate i dont meen to offend indians but when indians was fighting against us with british in WW1 pakistani's was trying to help us with all resources

This information is misleading....In the WW1 period, there was nothing called Pakistan as there was unified India at that time, so if India was Fighting with you that means it includes Pakistan too....And the 2nd aspect is that If British India was fighting with you...then it is the British nation to be blamed rather than you to blame India....And in the same logic you should not be friend with Britain who is part of NATO ...rather than blaming India and its people for it....[/QUOTE]

why you still have turkish flag when you aint ?

[/B]

[/QUOTE]

i dont say we dont want good relations with india , but only if pakistan approve and solve issues with india , not in expense of pakistan , so if pakistan and india have good relations then we would have even better relations with india because pakistan would have good relations so they wouldnt mind , i think you get the point

How can you make such a statement? Because of the fact that your two armenian friends are good, means the whole country is good?
And just because Armenia is your enemy,they are bad?Who said that?
You support Azerbaijan just because of language and race.Even if Azerbaijan had captured Armenian land,you would still defend Azerbaijan by any means.
Azerbaijan chose to start anonymity toward Iran.It supports separatists and hosts Mossad terrorists
,and you want us to send love symbols and kisses for them?What would you do if Iran actively were trying to arm separatist Kurds and to give them and independent country?would you still be our friend?
Iran stayed neutral in Karabakh war,we even gave Azerbaijan routes to Nakhchivan for food and military supplies.

you hosted PKK in your country for years

You support Azerbaijan just because of language and race.Even if Azerbaijan had captured Armenian land,you would still defend Azerbaijan by any means.
Azerbaijan chose to start anonymity toward Iran.It supports separatists and hosts Mossad terrorists
,and you want us to send love symbols and kisses for them?What would you do if Iran actively were trying to arm separatist Kurds and to give them and independent country?would you still be our friend?
Iran stayed neutral in Karabakh war,we even gave Azerbaijan routes to Nakhchivan for food and military supplies.

Armenia is a verry good country with verry good people.. I have several Armenian friends here. Pakistan should look forward to having a good relationship with Armenia too..

But that will ruin your ties with your mentor, Turkey. Azerbaijan and Turks are very close and they have issues with Armenians. Ultimately, it comes to this:

Iran + Armenia VS Turkey + Azerbaijan.

You'd need to be very careful and neutral here.

Never asked yourself what the reason is that they are our enemies? The history shows how unhuman they are. Getting weaponized by French to slaughter innocent muslims. Not far away from now they murdered at front of the world eyes more then thousands of innocent muslims including babys and women in Khojaly. And then you come here talking sheet that Iran has no reason to have no parthnership with Armenia. You iranians stayed neutral in karabakh war? Dude, we all know that Iran did send weapons to the Armenian kafeers agains Azeri Turks. We all know that Iran did support the PKK to. We all know how Persians betrayed us in time of Selcuklu. You guys are only good for creating chaos like the jews.

Back
Top Bottom